4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hate to tell you this, but if the cameras aren't working, I don't think you're on the vanilla path. ;)
Cameras not working? that never happen to me and i believe im playing every path, what lvl or corruption or option u need for that? because im on the 0 corruption, they work, full corruption cuck, they work, corruotion > = 5, they work, full sharing and cheating with cornell sister, they work. So im lost about this cameras not working

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Cameras not working? that never happen to me and i believe im playing every path, what lvl or corruption or option u need for that? because im on the 0 corruption, they work, full corruption cuck, they work, corruotion > = 5, they work, full sharing and cheating with cornell sister, they work. So im lost about this cameras not working
Corruption is low and flirting with Cornell's sister but not sleeping with her. Cameras cut out several times and it's not until the very end that they turn back on when Cornell try's to fuck your wife and she says that she was just flirting to try to make you jealous because she's angry about you and Jasmine but she doesn't want to take it that far and she turns him down.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Corruption less than 5 and you have to kiss Jasmine in the pool, you enter in the cheating route.

Reactions: Karcosa

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Do they not have periods where you come from? Every single sentenced need not, and SHOULD NOT, be punctuated with multiple exclamation points. It's okay, and frankly encouraged, to use a period from time to time.
Sorry mate !!!!! i dont have periods ....... Thats why i use exclamation !!!!;);););)

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Corruption is low and flirting with Cornell's sister but not sleeping with her. Cameras cut out several times and it's not until the very end that they turn back on when Cornell try's to fuck your wife and she says that she was just flirting to try to make you jealous because she's angry about you and Jasmine but she doesn't want to take it that far and she turns him down.
I think the "Vanilla" path is when Julia & Cornell never do anything AND the MC and Jasmine never do anything. Anything else would either be cheating or cuck/sharing, and there is some variation on that end (like when the cameras don't work).

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
She didn't do anything !!!! ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D She enter under the table becouse she dont have a choice !!! ha ha ha good joke !!! On the hopital Julia dindn't ever come to "love of her life" to see what he is doing or how he feels !!!! On coruption path if you call cornel and tell him you see how he doing ( from spy cammera) , Julia is very nervous becouse she was spy and blame MC for all things no single regret!!!!!!!! if you chose not to call Julia still Give Corner a blowjob , even though in the previous scenes she said that she thinks that MC's relationship with Jasmine is just a joke and she doesn't think that anything happened between them. I think the game will end with Julia maried to Cornel an excuse, to please his mother!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pedrohefe

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm

My only concern with this game so far is I cannot tell where Cornell is being Shady or not (and using his sister to break ya'll up). Sharing can be fun if it's done open and honestly but if Cornell is not the bumbling idiot he pretends to be and is secreting trying to cuck MC rather than just swing then it's a hell no so I guess I'm still on the vanilla path for now. Very fun though. The way the camera's don't work on the vanilla path is so nerve wracking.
My thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dasteam and ZeroV2

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmm I'm more at the medium level plot twist of belief. Yeah they say pure NTR but why make different paths then? I don't expect it to be like Lost In Paradise and have cuck & bull path but in every other game hes made MC has the capacity to set the tone so I doubt on a vanilla path she leaves MC guess we'll see.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Hmm I'm more at the medium level plot twist of belief. Yeah they say pure NTR but why make different paths then? I don't expect it to be like Lost In Paradise and have cuck & bull path but in every other game hes made MC has the capacity to set the tone so I doubt on a vanilla path she leaves MC guess we'll see.
I'm just brainstorming, I could definitely be wrong. I enjoyed the sharing routes in Sharing My Fiancee and Lost in Paradise, and there is a sharing route here. It's just that as soon as Cornell's family showed up and began acting weirdly I immediately got bad vibes about the whole lot of them, and all of their behaviors since that start have just reinforced it, and so I stuck with the vanilla route just like you. Games with the "MC is clueless and kept in the dark" trope rarely end well in my experience. But if Dimajio does add vanilla endings to his games, then you're probably right.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, what's with so many words missing the " G " at the end of the word?
This game needs a proofreader right away. :ROFLMAO:

I'm likin' the game. :giggle: Thanks, dimajio

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
My thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For it to be a pure NTR game, then DEV had to make a kinetik novel, not a visual novel!! even as I see dev brought the game on the path it should have been from the beginning, that is kinetik nouvel !!! Off topic : What I didn't understand in Lost in Paradise, on the chuk path mc had problems in bed, and the same mc on the bull path was very good in bed !!!! what is the truth????? he was not good with his wife in bed , but with other women he was good in bed?

Reactions: pedrohefe

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
For it to be a pure NTR game, then DEV had to make a kinetik novel, not a visual novel!! even as I see dev brought the game on the path it should have been from the beginning, that is kinetik nouvel !!! Off topic : What I didn't understand in Lost in Paradise, on the chuk path mc had problems in bed, and the same mc on the bull path was very good in bed !!!! what is the truth????? he was not good with his wife in bed , but with other women he was good in bed?
The two paths in lost in paradise are totally two different reality with similar character setting.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I have no words, the male mc who I've named "Impotent Dumbass" will have the worst ending possible as far as I can help it. The only way he can redeem himself is if he straight out fucks Julia infront of the family, cums onto cornell's mum face shouting "Pineapple Express Biiaatchh!".

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
How many possible paths are there? I only played the full corruption with having his sister. Is there a low corruption with sister/ without sister, and also high corruption with/without sister? Is there a middle corruption too? Six different paths?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
How many possible paths are there? I only played the full corruption with having his sister. Is there a low corruption with sister/ without sister, and also high corruption with/without sister? Is there a middle corruption too? Six different paths?
In reality, you have like 3 paths:

Cuck
Cheating
Vanilla

You can spice it up by adding the sister into the mix but that usually just enforces the cheating path (gf sees the MC doing something with the sister so she does something with Cornel).

You have some different clauses like Corruption as well but that's just like having "mini-paths".

Reactions: holy8675

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
In reality, you have like 3 paths:

Cuck
Cheating
Vanilla

You can spice it up by adding the sister into the mix but that usually just enforces the cheating path (gf sees the MC doing something with the sister so she does something with Cornel).

You have some different clauses like Corruption as well but that's just like having "mini-paths".
With new update we have 4 path !!! if you play faithfull path , in the last update , in the car you have the choice to chouse to hear more what Cornell what to say and after that Julia end to suck Cornell dick with out MC aproval !!!!!If in cheat path Julia dont take Cornell load in her mouth , in this new path Julia eat all like a good girl !!!! The new path is a combination between all 3 initial path!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: OWSam000

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
This whole time I can stop the wife from actually doing sexual acts, always on the edge - to continue the teasing which is one of the fun things in the corruption path, but somehow the last scene just forces the husband to accept his wife giving a blowjob? It's so out of his character if the husband allowed them to kiss/flirt in front of the friend's family in order to keep the masquerade on, but still commit to their promises of not doing beyond that. You literally have the freedom to stop them from continuing further but the last one just forces itself upon you? Even when you have the minimum corruption points needed (5) to be in the corruption path, the scene still forces itself to the husband, making him be into cuckoldry, which again is so out of his character if there's only 5 corruption points. It would make sense if there's a lot of corruption points, and the husband has been encouraging the acts to continue, but that's not the case here. The more realistic option would be if there's a path where the wife is falling into temptation with the husband trying to stop her from going too far in the corruption path, but I guess that can also be considered cheating.
It's also so disappointing how the game clearly tries to put you on a particular path. If you go with a pure path, even with 0 corruption, there's an option go straight directly to the corruption path where the wife freely gives a blowjob to the friend, which makes no sense at all. The scene that lets you do this is the friend giving the 'cucking, jealousy, more passion, more fun' spiel to the husband, and if the husband accepts, suddenly he's all too happy for his wife to be cheating. It's supposed to just be an invitation for the friend and wife to flirt more, and be a little touchy. It makes no sense for the husband to suddenly become so into cuckoldry. Why is it even there in the first place?
I understand that multiple pathing can be difficult, and the developer needs more time to get more scenes done. But I wish there's more consistency to the story. I really enjoyed the build up, and teasing before this update. The cheating path also seems stiff. The game just ends whenever you try to confront the wife, so it forces you to just stay silent the whole time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes