4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
We still don't know what happened in the faithful path when MC left the game, so making assumptions about Julia doing something to Cornell are just that, assumptions. So let's not jump into conclusions and let's wait on Dimajio to keep developing the game and see where he wants to go after the ending of this update!!
I think on faithful path Julia played card with Cornel naked dick under the table after MC left !!!;););):p:p:p:p:p:p But we will see who win that game in future update !!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: BeastMaster59

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I dindn't say that Bro !!! i say the plot lead to that !!! Is not happent yet !!! we will see in the future update !! Now I can see that the game is going to be extended by force!!! i Will say more in few days after all will play the new update !!! i dont want to spoil the new update !!! :)))
Do they not have periods where you come from? Every single sentenced need not, and SHOULD NOT, be punctuated with multiple exclamation points. It's okay, and frankly encouraged, to use a period from time to time.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Dev , I appreciates giving some more paths and some small choices with this update. If he adds more animation in the future, this will be even better. I think we will be able to get another tasty update in the future due to the addition of new characters to the story.now i think Mom is not the worst either ;) ..., i just share my thought

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
if you meant what I wrote, you were wrong!!!! I have no reason to be angry, it's just a game!! you can say that I'm a little disappointed with how the plot in the game is going!!!! Dev said that he will not make the mistakes he made in the previous games. But unfortunately, the way the game goes, it brings with it the game "Her Desire" where whatever you choose leads to the breakup of the couple, without any remorse from the female part of the game!!! unfortunately, this happens in real life many times!!!! even if she breaks up with you, there will always be another fool to take your place,believing that the lady is a saint and that the previous lover did not know how to appreciate her!!! but as real life is not a fairy tale, the lady will commit it again!!!!
I did not mean you in special, I had been to several warched threads before, where such posts also pop up with regularity. But I am baffled by your last posts here.
In the new update Julia is still faithful on the faithful path, our couple is inching towards sharing/cucking on that path... Once again, there are still distinct paths in the game. You just have to try them out and not jumping to conclusions by how one paths goes.

And I am even more baffled by you bringing "Her Desire" in the discussion, because what you say about that game is simply not true. Unless there is another game on F95 named "Her Desire", Wack Daddy´s game does NOT lead to the break up of the couple on all paths.
I, for example, have a nice tidy save where the MC and her husband are still together, happy and experimenting in allsided agreement. You just have to choose the correct choices for that.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Come on gentlemen, we have now understood the various endings based on our choices, vanilla/shared, Julia fucks Connell with MC's yes, then everyone is happy and cuckolded, corruption/cheat, Julia fucks Connell in all his holes, so either Julia leaves MC because she has now tried the rich BBC, and gets married to Connell, or MC leaves Julia and makes Connell's plan with his mother fail, the argument ends without an unpleasant thing, it doesn't exist, only the lesser evil exists, in every case, MC grows two nice horns
Sheeeesh, another multi account in the thread :ROFLMAO:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm

My only concern with this game so far is I cannot tell where Cornell is being Shady or not (and using his sister to break ya'll up). Sharing can be fun if it's done open and honestly but if Cornell is not the bumbling idiot he pretends to be and is secreting trying to cuck MC rather than just swing then it's a hell no so I guess I'm still on the vanilla path for now. Very fun though. The way the camera's don't work on the vanilla path is so nerve wracking.

Reactions: starthrow

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hmmm

My only concern with this game so far is I cannot tell where Cornell is being Shady or not (and using his sister to break ya'll up). Sharing can be fun if it's done open and honestly but if Cornell is not the bumbling idiot he pretends to be and is secreting trying to cuck MC rather than just swing then it's a hell no so I guess I'm still on the vanilla path for now. Very fun though. The way the camera's don't work on the vanilla path is so nerve wracking.
Hate to tell you this, but if the cameras aren't working, I don't think you're on the vanilla path. ;)

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Hmmm

Cornell changes his behavior a bit depending on the path you're on. In the cheating path he's an asshole that wants to take Julia away from the MC, while in the cuckold path, he still wants the same thing but he's a bit more empathic about it. In the faithful route it's a bit of both, he wants Julia but he also doesn't want to hurt the MC, that's the vibes I get from him in that route.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Great update as usual, one of my fav devs because he actually finish the games too lol i imagine next update is the last one or the second to the last one. But i dont see a bad ending unless u are on the vanilla path but u cheat her with cornell sister and she finds out. on the cuck ofc nope, on the cheating one mmm enough to break up? i dont think so. But lets see what the dev has for us. Every game from him, has been good and fun for me :)

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes