4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Someone spoil me on what happens I can't sit down and play these for a while. Only route I dont really care is the cheating route.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cent about this update:
I think that if the "third time proposal" had come from the wife instead of the husband, the moment would have been much hotter. The player would be in the role of the husband, whose wife asks him to be drilled by a BBC.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Dear NTR haters, as usual Dimajio gives you the choice.
Please don't start to cry if you choose the option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You say you have a choice in the game!!! but it's not really like that!!!! it doesn't matter which path you follow, in the game from the new update Julia does the same thing, even if you are on the trust path, only Julia doesn't finish telling MC what she did!!!!!! so whatever you do, you end up with the same outcome!!!!! We can say that the game has changed from visual nouvel to kinetik nouvel, even if you have the option to choose!!!!

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
You say you have a choice in the game!!! but it's not really like that!!!! it doesn't matter which path you follow, in the game from the new update Julia does the same thing, even if you are on the trust path, only Julia doesn't finish telling MC what she did!!!!!! so whatever you do, you end up with the same outcome!!!!! We can say that the game has changed from visual nouvel to kinetik nouvel, even if you have the option to choose!!!!
So there is no more path.

• Angry
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
The cuck game forces you to get cucked!? :WutFace:

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
To be fair, the game had routes much like Lost in Paradise has.

I think some people expected the same kind of thing here especially considering one of those routes involved keeping the wife faithful.
So maybe the choice being an illusion is just part of the "fun" then. Wouldn't be the first time.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Holy moly!
Sometimes I do not know what to think when reading posts on the forum! There are those who are upset about cucking or NTR or sharing or incest or whatever, but playing games with these themes in it. Then we have those who are upset they cannot find a different path, despite it being in there and then generallising on all paths in the game in question.

I am a fan of romance and sharing/swinging stories and PE deiivers it in a fashion. I am definitely okay with the game, even if the faithful path is borderline with the new update, quite like some paths on "Only her" for example. But she still is faithful, if you play for that, what some players do not seem to get is that what happens on one path does not happen like this on another.

I look forward to see what happens after the cliffhanger of the new chapter on the high CP, fantasies shared, Jasmine in the mix, sharing/cucking path. It has some inkling of a foursome (the girls talking and agreeing on something), maybe it could become a longer swap (MC admits to liking Jasmine coming over to him), esp. since Cornell´s family will be staying a bit longer.
It can go into many directions.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Holy moly!
Sometimes I do not know what to think when reading posts on the forum! There are those who are upset about cucking or NTR or sharing or incest or whatever, but playing games with these themes in it. Then we have those who are upset they cannot find a different path, despite it being in there and then generallising on all paths in the game in question.

I am a fan of romance and sharing/swinging stories and PE deiivers it in a fashion. I am definitely okay with the game, even if the faithful path is borderline with the new update, quite like some paths on "Only her" for example. But she still is faithful, if you play for that, what some players do not seem to get is that what happens on one path does not happen like this on another.

I look forward to see what happens after the cliffhanger of the new chapter on the high CP, fantasies shared, Jasmine in the mix, sharing/cucking path. It has some inkling of a foursome (the girls talking and agreeing on something), maybe it could become a longer swap (MC admits to liking Jasmine coming over to him), esp. since Cornell´s family will be staying a bit longer.
It can go into many directions.
if you meant what I wrote, you were wrong!!!! I have no reason to be angry, it's just a game!! you can say that I'm a little disappointed with how the plot in the game is going!!!! Dev said that he will not make the mistakes he made in the previous games. But unfortunately, the way the game goes, it brings with it the game "Her Desire" where whatever you choose leads to the breakup of the couple, without any remorse from the female part of the game!!! unfortunately, this happens in real life many times!!!! even if she breaks up with you, there will always be another fool to take your place,believing that the lady is a saint and that the previous lover did not know how to appreciate her!!! but as real life is not a fairy tale, the lady will commit it again!!!!

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I did not see where they broke up yet ?? All the path I played are still going on.
I dindn't say that Bro !!! i say the plot lead to that !!! Is not happent yet !!! we will see in the future update !! Now I can see that the game is going to be extended by force!!! i Will say more in few days after all will play the new update !!! i dont want to spoil the new update !!! :)))

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I dindn't say that Bro !!! i say the plot lead to that !!! Is not happent yet !!! we will see in the future update !! Now I can see that the game is going to be extended by force!!!
ok... got ya... But that said I don't think it will happen except in the extream cheat route.... even there she has reservation ??

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
We still don't know what happened in the faithful path when MC left the game, so making assumptions about Julia doing something to Cornell are just that, assumptions. So let's not jump into conclusions and let's wait on Dimajio to keep developing the game and see where he wants to go after the ending of this update!!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes