4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Dear everyone, sorry, I haven't been active on this site lately. As mentioned before, the next update will be released this month, but I don't know the exact date. I'm finishing rendering the images (about 90% done). Next, I'll be working on the script (this time, I decided to spice up my life and prepared the visual elements first before writing the dialogues). Apologies for the delay, but I finally decided to take a break during the Christmas holidays to spend time with my family and recharge with new energy and ideas for future work. I didn't even open my computer for about 8-9 days in December, and I hope it was beneficial for me, at least I believe so.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Dear everyone, sorry, I haven't been active on this site lately. As mentioned before, the next update will be released this month, but I don't know the exact date. I'm finishing rendering the images (about 90% done). Next, I'll be working on the script (this time, I decided to spice up my life and prepared the visual elements first before writing the dialogues). Apologies for the delay, but I finally decided to take a break during the Christmas holidays to spend time with my family and recharge with new energy and ideas for future work. I didn't even open my computer for about 8-9 days in December, and I hope it was beneficial for me, at least I believe so.
keep a good work bro !!!!!!!we wait !!!!!!!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
We will all be looking forward to the next update. Some of us know what it costs to be creative. So... rest up, recharge your batteries, and carry on friend!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I’d like to support him but does anyone know if he releases on android? If he does I will join his patreon

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes