4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
True that.... Who is the dude in the pic.... Connor or MC... Also... Her thong is shifted.. Hmmmmm.
Maybe she is leaving the couch to go to the bedroom.... soon to beckon to the couch to follow.....
The guy is definitely the MC, look at the hair and beardshadow and it is also evening. Speculation: Julia´s nightwear in the
pic is a lot more "openhearted";) than her earlier stuff, even on cheat and shating/cuck paths. It is to turn on her MC, but also they discussed if she should wear it with Cornell that evening. And they decided yes, let´s see what comes out of it.
As said I speculate that it is a pic from the sharing/swinging paths, since both are open about it (on cheating everything was done semi-secretly). If Dimajio wants to throw us a curveball, it might also be from the faithful, but fantasies shared path, since Julia´s nightwear here is white, which we had currently only on the faithful path.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I see... I did not pick up that the sleepware was white... it makes sense But some of the fantacy path was pink I think. Wonder what Dev has in store for us to further the Game with Julia and MC ? Maybe he will show her where the camera is so she can show off. Since we have to wait till January I would love to see a more suggestive pic of her ... say a lot less clothes ! Just asking ... wishing !

Reactions: Turret

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Well now the path has been indicated, the next steps will certainly see a very slutty Julia, it also seems right to me, punishing that cuckold MC, if not worse, I hope there is also Julia's decision to leave MC for Connell, it would be the perfect ending, without girlfriend and without friend,

Reactions: fbass

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Well now the path has been indicated, the next steps will certainly see a very slutty Julia, it also seems right to me, punishing that cuckold MC, if not worse, I hope there is also Julia's decision to leave MC for Connell, it would be the perfect ending, without girlfriend and without friend,
Most of all NTR games have this ending " without girlfriend and without friend", or the girl become slut of the town , she fuck every dick she can find !!! Is just a cliche !!!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Na... Not going to happen. THis Dev always has a path for a happy ending . They probably will enjoy he new found sexual freedom and become swingers or cuckold or both. There is the path where MC cheat way more than Julia and she may just cheat away herself. I think even on this path MC will see it and change so they can continue together. But as for us... we see a lot of fun along the way !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That's the fake Julia in that teaser the dev gave us
no it isn't ...( I THink ) check some of the back pics from the photo session. There is a small mole mark on her lower left side back. It is also present on this last teaser. But... it would be kinda cool if the MC has a fetish to have sex with a look alike to Julia.... maybe to do thing See will not let him do ???

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh I'm sorry you must've seen her face then
No, we estimate by her hair colour. Julia has a a brownidh red, "fake" Julia´s hair has a deeper reddish tone. The Julia in the preview has more brownish red. In addition, why should this "other" Julia be there in the living room at this time of the day?

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
No, we estimate by her hair colour. Julia has a a brownidh red, "fake" Julia´s hair has a deeper reddish tone. The Julia in the preview has more brownish red. In addition, why should this "other" Julia be there in the living room at this time of the day?
So your guessing just like I am right? So don't tell me I'm wrong just because you think your right when you really don't know for sure either

• Angry
Reactions: MIkedante

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So your guessing just like I am right? So don't tell me I'm wrong just because you think your right when you really don't know for sure either
Hmm? Where did I tell you were wrong? Do you mismatch me with another member? I simply stated that more speaks for it being the real Julia than her being the false one.
The hair colour hue is closer to real Julia, false Julia has zero reason to be with the MC in the living room in the evening, this Julia is showing off nightwear/lingerie to the MC which makes more sense with her being the real Julia and we already had scenes in the evening with Julia and the MC reconnecting and discussing things. It is far more likely her being the real Julia.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Na... Not going to happen. THis Dev always has a path for a happy ending . They probably will enjoy he new found sexual freedom and become swingers or cuckold or both. There is the path where MC cheat way more than Julia and she may just cheat away herself. I think even on this path MC will see it and change so they can continue together. But as for us... we see a lot of fun along the way !
You have played the game " Make Me Happy " ?
It is an example of a game with the ending "no girlfriend and no friend" by Dimajio333

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
You have played the game " Make Me Happy " ?
It is an example of a game with the ending "no girlfriend and no friend" by Dimajio333
Its full NTR game. Dave put msg in game saying

If you avoid NTR, you can consider the game already completed

but in other game, there are no any mgs like that. So happy end can be expected

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I must therefore sincerely hope that in the end Julia leaves Ethan for Connell, to be fair if you take the path of cheating, that's right, no more Julia and no friendship with Connell,

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Its full NTR game. Dave put msg in game saying

If you avoid NTR, you can consider the game already completed

but in other game, there are no any mgs like that. So happy end can be expected

I just give a example of game !!!!

And if you play NTR path , the game is allready played !!!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes