4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope when Cornell eventually makes love to Julia I can be there holding her hand
I would love to be as close as possible to Julia while Cornell wrecks her pussy
And gives her more orgasms then she has ever had before.

I fucking love games with sharing
There is just something sexy about seeing your LI have sex with another man
The more in love & honest with each other the couple are the hotter the sharing is imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo and 6string420

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It will happen on some paths, so don't worry buddy, you will love every minute of it, maybe even become Cornell's kid his father.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I hope when Cornell eventually makes love to Julia I can be there holding her hand
I would love to be as close as possible to Julia while Cornell wrecks her pussy
And gives her more orgasms then she has ever had before.

I fucking love games with sharing
There is just something sexy about seeing your LI have sex with another man
The more in love & honest with each other the couple are the hotter the sharing is imo.
So... Did you show up here too...;) isnt that "long story short" is your fevourit

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Friend being a rich man-child was a complete downer. Not too into him being your "friend" either. I actually chose the non-NTR option in each and every scene and unren'd to activate the skip feature, hoping there might be another character. A rich friend living off of mommy's allowance just doesn't seem like much of a masculine threat, really.

Posts on here saying character is too much of a stereotype. To that I say no. He's not stereotype enough! I'd take a gang-banger thug extortion scenario over this any day, damn it. :D

Or if you must make him rich, at the very least make him some dumb NBA player offering his friendly neighbors some extra cash for the ruse and you can still keep the "fooling his mom" set-up (even if it's really just an excuse to "clap dem cheeks"). At least he's making his own money, like a man, instead of mooching off of mommy's bank account. That just emasculates the character way too much for my taste.

Just my opinion, but the friend coming off as such a big baby just leaves me cold from an erotic standpoint.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Dev said January...but i think he will post more details during next 5 days.
Since the dev was late to provide the previous update, he may have changed the schedule of the next update. Although the previous updates was released at the beginning of the month, last update provide in 17.So no idea about when dev will give the next update.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Friend being a rich man-child was a complete downer. Not too into him being your "friend" either. I actually chose the non-NTR option in each and every scene and unren'd to activate the skip feature, hoping there might be another character. A rich friend living off of mommy's allowance just doesn't seem like much of a masculine threat, really.

Posts on here saying character is too much of a stereotype. To that I say no. He's not stereotype enough! I'd take a gang-banger thug extortion scenario over this any day, damn it. :D

Or if you must make him rich, at the very least make him some dumb NBA player offering his friendly neighbors some extra cash for the ruse and you can still keep the "fooling his mom" set-up (even if it's really just an excuse to "clap dem cheeks"). At least he's making his own money, like a man, instead of mooching off of mommy's bank account. That just emasculates the character way too much for my taste.

Just my opinion, but the friend coming off as such a big baby just leaves me cold from an erotic standpoint.

unfortunately he is a rich child with his mother's salary, a spoiled person who, if he wants something, does not recognize if you are a friend or a brother, one of those subjects who are not even worth 1 euro, but the money, the body and the dick of these , obfuscate his deficiency, and women of low intelligence, are attracted to this shit, and here are the VN NTR games, weak husbands, against super men, slutty wives, a standar,

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Dimajio333 said more than half of the work is already done. He won’t give exact dates, but the update will definitely be released in January:censored:

Reactions: packard1928

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Dimajio333 said more than half of the work is already done. He won’t give exact dates, but the update will definitely be released in January:censored:
The last message from him is from Christmas !!!! i dont see any new message from him !!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Notyamda
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes