4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Can Anyone tell why people love ntr game ?
For me I enjoy permanent "what have I done?" risks and continually skirting a line. NTR is kind of an ever present risk that I have to deal with or have that person stolen from me. I suppose the fact that another person is aiming for my significant other also highlights how attractive they are.

It isn't my favorite type of risk but at least there is a huge amount of content out there to enjoy for it. If it is unavoidable it does almost nothing for me personally and it falls off greatly once there is no turning back.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Can Anyone tell why people love ntr game ?
Ah the great NTR debate. Unlike many other tags NTR has many different meanings. Some use it as a wife sharing or hotwife game. For instance this game falls into that category. The husband actually has a fetish and gets excited about seeing his wife with the friend (if you choose that path) or try A Couples Duet of Love that one has the same kind of thing. Then there is the NTR where the husband and wife both participate. I've always thought this was more of a swinging tag than an NTR tag. A game like this would be Exciting Games. Finally you have the NTR where the wife is just cheating and cuckolding the husband. I've always thought this site would add the Cuckold tag but they haven't. Turning the Page is a perfect example of that. All three games have the same tag of NTR but handle it in totally different ways. So to answer your question it is a fetish and a fantasy that some guys have. Some of them even picture themselves as the alpha male who is screwing the wife and get off on it. It is far less harmful than a lot of other tags. For instance why don't you ask people who support a heavy incest game why they like it? That is much more harmful than NTR or ask the sickos who get into Loli games. While I get NTR may not be your thing, there are a lot of different reasons to get into and it's not like the worst tag here. LIke everything else it is just satisfying a fantasy. If you ask my impression, I enjoy games like Exciting Games or this game where the husband is aware (that's the way I play it) and thinks it's sexy. Anyway, hope that helps.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
For me I enjoy permanent "what have I done?" risks and continually skirting a line. NTR is kind of an ever present risk that I have to deal with or have that person stolen from me. I suppose the fact that another person is aiming for my significant other also highlights how attractive they are.

It isn't my favorite type of risk but at least there is a huge amount of content out there to enjoy for it. If it is unavoidable it does almost nothing for me personally and it falls off greatly once there is no turning back.
My 2 cent. The NTR risk (cheating and wife stealing) is present IRL everyday, if you don’t have the right consideration of the wife or enjoy her sharing in wrong way.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Content copied from: Introduction to Netorare
NTR

"
In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAYS the protagonist and screws the other guy.

3 kinds of NTR exsist, with B type broken into three parts :

NTR Type A ( consensual sex )
The Girl Knows she is cheating and gets pleasure out of it.

NTR Type B-1 ( Manipulated-consensual sex )
The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Black mails, manipulates or other wise tricks her into it, and after a while she starts enjoys it thoroughly.

NTR Type B-I (Intentionally Manipulated-consensual sex) or (Voluntary NTR). This is where the protagonist deliberately manipulates the situation, or flat just convinces there lover (who would never do it originally) to Intentionally Cheat on them. Either because the Protagonist enjoys it, or the girl is deliberately pushed away and put into situations where they would cheat. All orchestrated by the deliberate actions, or inaction's of the Protagonist. This is basically Type B-1 but from a completely different Direction and Intention.

NTR Type B-2 ( Rape-Till consensual sex )
The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Rapes her constantly Until she comes around to loving it.

NTR Type C (Watching your significant other get raped)
This is barely NTR, this kind is purely watching the girl you like/love get raped in front of you while you are helpless to stop it.

NTR is primarily from the Males Perspective, the one getting cheated on, but there are games that show it from the girls perspective, so you know what she is feeling and thinking while it is happening, or games that provide both.

NTR Mystery is a Style of NTR and not a Type, but definitely worth mentioning. In games focused on this type the Protagonist (and you) are unaware of the Cheating when it starts, and over time gets suspicious and starts to worry. By the time the girl is caught in the act it has been going on for far longer then the player/character suspects. In most cases these games will then show, or have a different story arc, where you see it from the girls view, and experience how it started, and what happened. This specific type in its own right is a favorite among many NTR followers. And generally is Type A or B1-B2 NT

Now 寝取り (Netori) or 寝取る (Netoru) get confused with this genre but are no where near this topic for it is the Act of Stealing the Girlfriend or wife from the other guy, and this is absolutely Wrong, the point behind NTR is YOU are the Helpless one getting cheated on and hurt, not the guy winning and hurting others. In NTR there is no good ending or winning. (some games do have that ending though). However if the game has NTR in it anywhere, it counts and will be posted on. "

Last edited:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Content copied from: Introduction to Netorare
NTR

"
In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAYS the protagonist and screws the other guy.

3 kinds of NTR exsist, with B type broken into three parts :

NTR Type A ( consensual sex )
The Girl Knows she is cheating and gets pleasure out of it.

NTR Type B-1 ( Manipulated-consensual sex )
The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Black mails, manipulates or other wise tricks her into it, and after a while she starts enjoys it thoroughly.

NTR Type B-I (Intentionally Manipulated-consensual sex) or (Voluntary NTR). This is where the protagonist deliberately manipulates the situation, or flat just convinces there lover (who would never do it originally) to Intentionally Cheat on them. Either because the Protagonist enjoys it, or the girl is deliberately pushed away and put into situations where they would cheat. All orchestrated by the deliberate actions, or inaction's of the Protagonist. This is basically Type B-1 but from a completely different Direction and Intention.

NTR Type B-2 ( Rape-Till consensual sex )
The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Rapes her constantly Until she comes around to loving it.

NTR Type C (Watching your significant other get raped)
This is barely NTR, this kind is purely watching the girl you like/love get raped in front of you while you are helpless to stop it.

NTR is primarily from the Males Perspective, the one getting cheated on, but there are games that show it from the girls perspective, so you know what she is feeling and thinking while it is happening, or games that provide both.

NTR Mystery is a Style of NTR and not a Type, but definitely worth mentioning. In games focused on this type the Protagonist (and you) are unaware of the Cheating when it starts, and over time gets suspicious and starts to worry. By the time the girl is caught in the act it has been going on for far longer then the player/character suspects. In most cases these games will then show, or have a different story arc, where you see it from the girls view, and experience how it started, and what happened. This specific type in its own right is a favorite among many NTR followers. And generally is Type A or B1-B2 NT

Now 寝取り (Netori) or 寝取る (Netoru) get confused with this genre but are no where near this topic for it is the Act of Stealing the Girlfriend or wife from the other guy, and this is absolutely Wrong, the point behind NTR is YOU are the Helpless one getting cheated on and hurt, not the guy winning and hurting others. In NTR there is no good ending or winning. (some games do have that ending though). However if the game has NTR in it anywhere, it counts and will be posted on. "
Why is it whenever a game with NTR gets popular someone has post a description of the meaning. Jesus y'all been on the site long enough to know what it's gonna be about. The wife/girlfriend/LI of the protagonist is gonna cheat on him. What kills me is the fact that people hate NTR game keep showing back up to discuss how they hate'em.

Reactions: Doshima

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Why is it whenever a game with NTR gets popular someone has post a description of the meaning. Jesus y'all been on the site long enough to know what it's gonna be about. The wife/girlfriend/LI of the protagonist is gonna cheat on him. What kills me is the fact that people hate NTR game keep showing back up to discuss how they hate'em.
They are many newbie here who dont know the meaning of NTR !!! I dont see nobobody here to hate NTR!!!
what are you talking about here?

Last edited:

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
When I look at NTR, it appears that there is a specific meaning related to NTR, but the way of seeing and feeling it is different from person to person.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love when Dev et into the NTR .... I think this release will more in line with that. Would love to have a Christmas Gift. Maybe some naked Julis ??

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
bg6.1.png

Dear Friends! Merry Christmas to you and wonderful New Year holidays!
I am continuing to work on the next part of the game, which will be released in January. I have taken into account the mistakes and weaknesses of the previous update in order to raise the level higher this time.
Thank you for your support!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 3203472

Dear Friends! Merry Christmas to you and wonderful New Year holidays!
I am continuing to work on the next part of the game, which will be released in January. I have taken into account the mistakes and weaknesses of the previous update in order to raise the level higher this time.
Thank you for your support!
this is not from the bedroom... I think it is the living room. Wonder what this is about ??

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
this is not from the bedroom... I think it is the living room. Wonder what this is about ??
That IS definitely the living room, where Julia shows off her lingerie to her MC. I speculate that this a picture from the sharing/swinging route, she showing the underwear she will wear this evening.
We have to remember that when the MC and Julia share their fantasies and go far on the CP scale, they discuss several times how far they want to go and in the last update on sharing they came to conclusion to try out how far it will go by itself.
While neither of the two spoke it out plainly, Julia and the MC are on the same page on this and that it might go much further than the point they were at now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That IS definitely the living room, where Julia shows off her lingerie to her MC. I speculate that this a picture from the sharing/swinging route, she showing the underwear she will wear this evening.
We have to remember that when the MC and Julia share their fantasies and go far on the CP scale, they discuss several times how far they want to go and in the last update on sharing they came to conclusion to try out how far it will go by itself.
While neither of the two spoke it out plainly, Julia and the MC are on the same page on this and that it might go much further than the point they were at now.
True that.... Who is the dude in the pic.... Connor or MC... Also... Her thong is shifted.. Hmmmmm.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe she is leaving the couch to go to the bedroom.... soon to beckon to the couch to follow.....

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes