4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Where do I find Jasmine saying for Julia to give Connor a BJ. What cor and cheat do I need....

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Again with the conspiracy of Julia wanting to be with Cornell since the beginning. Then why she's not doing it in the faithful path? She's always rejecting him when they're alone in Cornell's room.
Is not a conspiracy !!!!!. You can't compare , faithfull path with coruption path or with cheat path !!!!!!each path is independent of each other, because that's how the game is built
She consider in cheat path, if she give a kiss , groping and even give a hand job with happy ending to Cornell she only "cross the line of a simple flirtation " . if she love so much on mc , why he dont speack with him about flirtation with jasmine !!! we will see untill the finish of the game if she will cross more line with cornell!!!!

Anser to you :

" You're making Julia the villain character in the game, but never mentioned how's Cornell influencing her in doing the things she does. As if Cornell is just a good boy that's getting corrupted by Julia."

I never think Julia is a villan .
From what I've seen over the course of Julia's game, she's not a stupid woman. No matter how charming Cornell is, she lets herself be corrupted by him!!! She's not like other characters from other NTR games, who after 10 minutes of playing fucks the whole town!!! In my opinion (just mine), I think she corrupts Cornell with her behavior: that is, she never stops him on Cornelfrom the flirtation,, in the pool she sits with her hand under the water almost all the time, takes off her panties to give Cornell a present even though she didn't have to do that!!!! and more .
I think her behavior encouraged Cornell to try harder to corupt her,because, Cornell think it possible to do more with her !!!

!!! is just my opinion

Julia is just a personaje in a game . Dont fall in love with her !!:))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Is not a conspiracy !!!!!. You can't compare , faithfull path with coruption path or with cheat path !!!!!!each path is independent of each other, because that's how the game is built
Then your point of Julia wanting to be with Cornell since the beginning of the game is wrong.

She consider in cheat path, if she give a kiss , groping and even give a hand job with happy ending to Cornell she only "cross the line of a simple flirtation " .
The line of flirtation was crossed WHEN she gave him the HJ, read the dialogues carefully to understand what she is saying.

if she love so much on mc , why he dont speack with him about flirtation with jasmine !!! we will see untill the finish of the game if she will cross more line with cornell!!!!
They actually had a talk after the kiss between the MC and Jasmine, maybe you forgot. And yes they'll end up fucking, that's the point of this game.

I never think Julia is a villan .
From what I've seen over the course of Julia's game, she's not a bad woman. No matter how charming, charming Cornell is, she lets herself be corrupted by him!!! She's not like other characters from other games, who after 10 minutes of playing fucks the whole town!!! In my opinion (just mine), I think she corrupts Cornell with her behavior: that is, she never stops him on Cornel, in the pool she sits with her hand under the water almost all the time, takes off her panties to give Cornell a present even though she didn't have to do that!!!! and more .
Yeah I'm not gonna answer this, just proves my point of what you think about Julia and Cornell.

Julia is just a personaje in a game . Dont fall in love with her !!:))))))))))))))))))))
When did I said I've fallen in love with her? I'm giving my opinion of the game the DEV wants to make with valid points that appear in the game, and you're giving your opinion of the game by making assumptions that didn't happen in the game yet.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think somewhere in the game Julia will find the camera or find out about it .... then start showing off for the MC. It seems they have a mutual desire for sharing and being shared. I would like to see them group.... Not sure if that will happen in this game. Dev did do it in Lost in Paradise ( with anal ).

Reactions: Doshima

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Then your point of Julia wanting to be with Cornell since the beginning of the game is wrong.

The line of flirtation was crossed WHEN she gave him the HJ, read the dialogues carefully to understand what she is saying.

They actually had a talk after the kiss between the MC and Jasmine, maybe you forgot. And yes they'll end up fucking, that's the point of this game.

Yeah I'm not gonna answer this, just proves my point of what you think about Julia and Cornell.

When did I said I've fallen in love with her? I'm giving my opinion of the game the DEV wants to make with valid points that appear in the game, and you're giving your opinion of the game by making assumptions that didn't happen in the game yet.

Bro you have a opinion ( i allwais respect other opinion , even if I don't agree with it) , i have my opinion and i dont change it !!!! Thats all

Ps: i see something what in the past i dont give atention :\

You say in other post :

"5) As I said earlier, you can't evict from getting aroused when someone is licking/touching you in an erotic way in you erogenous zones, it's just biologically impossible. ?"

When Cornel blindfold start to search for the whipped cream on Julia body , Julia her legs are close together, after that she spread her legs and let Cornel lick her in the groin area.

She deliberately did that!!!!! no one forced her to do this if she didn't want to, she even guided Cornell where she wanted, although as you can see from the pictures, Cornell could see what he was doing!!! the question is which man in his right mind sees that a girl invites him to do certain sexual things and doesn't do it!!

:)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: atrebor68

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
She deliberately did that!!!!! no one forced her to do this if she didn't want to, she even guided Cornell where she wanted, although as you can see from the pictures, Cornell could see what he was doing!!! the question is which man in his right mind sees that a girl invites him to do certain sexual things and doesn't do it!!

Same as to why you put whiped cream near your best friend's long time girlfriend erogenous zones to make her aroused, and remember, MC did the same thing to Jasmine a couple of minutes before.
And also remember, they're acting as an engaged couple in front of Cornell's sister and they're playing an erotic game. Of course these thing will happen.
And also remember, the MC told Julia when they're in MC's house that he got excited at the thought of Julia acting as Cornell's fiancee, have you ever thought why you didn't have the option to say Pineapple Express in that scene?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Same as to why you put whiped cream near your best friend's long time girlfriend erogenous zones to make her aroused, and remember, MC did the same thing to Jasmine a couple of minutes before.
And also remember, they're acting as an engaged couple in front of Cornell's sister and they're playing an erotic game. Of course these thing will happen.
And also remember, the MC told Julia when they're in MC's house that he got excited at the thought of Julia acting as Cornell's fiancee, have you ever thought why you didn't have the option to say Pineapple Express in that scene?
Somehow I got to agree with Drakov, but yea it is a dangerous game it enhanced version of bodyshots, those are mostly done for sexual reasons and in sexual game moods. But not sure what path that was on but on cheat path I kinda could agree she does it to make MC jealous, but on a faithfull and sharing path it would be wrong if she does that, but then again those who play truth or dare, love game cards game, bodyshots and strip poker, should always expect something happen that cross lines, specialy if they drink cocktails, strong liquors and strong beers.

Even I had once such encounter where I was with a girl her ex boyfriend and me and we all were drunk, and they wanted to sleep at my place in my bed, she though said to do nothing sexual, at first we went to sleep but somewhere during night I woke up while her ex was fingering her and she was playing with my dick and we ended up in a threesome, so yea being intoxicated can make you do things you else would never do. But sometimes being just in a hot moment can also be enough to lead to more things, that how swingers always work, first they invite you to their place, they talk lightly and slowly move to more erotic topics, in meantime the swinger couple also doing hot petting, making the new couple somewhat intrigued and also turned on and before ya know it they also agree to switch partners and try to test the waters of forbidden fun.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Somehow I got to agree with Drakov, but yea it is a dangerous game it enhanced version of bodyshots, those are mostly done for sexual reasons and in sexual game moods. But not sure what path that was on but on cheat path I kinda could agree she does it to make MC jealous, but on a faithfull and sharing path it would be wrong if she does that, but then again those who play truth or dare, love game cards game, bodyshots and strip poker, should always expect something happen that cross lines, specialy if they drink cocktails, strong liquors and strong beers.
Even if Julia doesn't want to do that, she has to keep pretending to be Cornell's fiancee so Jasmine doesn't start suspecting, also the MC never stops Cornell. In the faithfull and cheating route the scene is the same, while in the cuckold route, you can make Julia take off her bra. Even if you're faithfull to Julia, you still end up doing the same thing to Jasmine, and Jasmine is showing her tits, while Julia didn't.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
so yea being intoxicated can make you do things you else would never do. But sometimes being just in a hot moment can also be enough to lead to more things, that how swingers always work, first they invite you to their place, they talk lightly and slowly move to more erotic topics, in meantime the swinger couple also doing hot petting, making the new couple somewhat intrigued and also turned on and before ya know it they also agree to switch partners and try to test the waters of forbidden fun.
I 100% agree with this. In the cuckold/sharing route they start experimenting these situations, that's why Julia acts more daring with Cornell than in the other routes.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Even if Julia doesn't want to do that, she has to keep pretending to be Cornell's fiancee so Jasmine doesn't start suspecting, also the MC never stops Cornell. In the faithfull and cheating route the scene is the same, while in the cuckold route, you can make Julia take off her bra. Even if you're faithfull to Julia, you still end up doing the same thing to Jasmine, and Jasmine is showing her tits, while Julia didn't.
Overall it was a forced scene, maybe to lead on to sharing or cheating, there could easy been a choice path where either Julia or MC says they not in the mood for such daring game like last time on the pool. I did play myself once strip poker, but it was alone with my girlfriend, even we did a lot daring things like public sex and such, we never ended up playing sexual/erotic games on groups like some college/Uni sororities do, geuss I'm still to self concious and would never do such things with strangers if i'm not sure my girl wants that, to be honest it VNs that kinda introduced me to such games lol.

Reactions: Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Overall it was a forced scene, maybe to lead on to sharing or cheating, there could easy been a choice path where either Julia or MC says they not in the mood for such daring game like last time on the pool. I did play myself once strip poker, but it was alone with my girlfriend, even we did a lot daring things like public sex and such, we never ended up playing sexual/erotic games on groups like some college/Uni sororities do, geuss I'm still to self concious and would never do such things with strangers if i'm not sure my girl wants that, to be honest it VNs that kinda introduced me to such games lol.
I agree with that, maybe it could've been a good option to add a choice for the MC or Julia to stop the game if you're in the faithful route, but maybe the dev made that scene like that for a purpose.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Cornell put , the cream under her boobs , an Jasmine put the cream on Julia leg . Even Jasmine was topless mc go strait to the cream. . And the rest i say it earlier .

" And also remember, the MC told Julia when they're in MC's house that he got excited at the thought of Julia acting as Cornell's fiancee, have you ever thought why you didn't have the option to say Pineapple Express in that scene? "

My unser

let me understand: is julia behavior normal in this scene even if it is not the keyword option? do you want to say that they were drunk and when you are drunk, you can do what you want and behave as you want without any consequences? And when you're drunk, do you forget that your lover is next to you and that you as a lover must be faithful to him? if I remember after they return to the house (after the motorcycle trip) the 4 of them are watching a movie, and you can clearly see that Cornell is touching Julia, she even smiles at Mc a few times.

A question: How many times did Julia use the word PineappleExpress? How many times did Julia try to stop Cornell from groping her either in public or in private? I saw this only in the last update. We find out in the last update that in
the evening with the condom Julia stopped Cornell to fuck her and that the reward that he did not fuck she did him a HandJob!! I see that the value of the rewards given by Julia increases day by day!!!

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Cornell put , the cream under her boobs , an Jasmine put the cream on Julia leg . Even Jasmine was topless mc go strait to the cream. . And the rest i say it earlier .

" And also remember, the MC told Julia when they're in MC's house that he got excited at the thought of Julia acting as Cornell's fiancee, have you ever thought why you didn't have the option to say Pineapple Express in that scene? "

My unser

let me understand: is julia behavior normal in this scene even if it is not the keyword option? do you want to say that they were drunk and when you are drunk, you can do what you want and behave as you want without any consequences? And when you're drunk, do you forget that your lover is next to you and that you as a lover must be faithful to him? if I remember after they return to the house (after the motorcycle trip) the 4 of them are watching a movie, and you can clearly see that Cornell is touching Julia, she even smiles at Mc a few times.

A question: How many times did Julia use the word PineappleExpress? How many times did Julia try to stop Cornell from groping her either in public or in private? I saw this only in the last update. We find out in the last update that in
the evening with the condom Julia stopped Cornell to fuck her and that the reward that he did not fuck she did him a HandJob!! I see that the value of the rewards given by Julia increases day by day!!!
Well congrats!! You just found out what corruption means!!!!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Even I had once such encounter where I was with a girl her ex boyfriend and me and we all were drunk, and they wanted to sleep at my place in my bed, she though said to do nothing sexual, at first we went to sleep but somewhere during night I woke up while her ex was fingering her and she was playing with my dick and we ended up in a threesome, so yea being intoxicated can make you do things you else would never do. But sometimes being just in a hot moment can also be enough to lead to more things, that how swingers always work, first they invite you to their place, they talk lightly and slowly move to more erotic topics, in meantime the swinger couple also doing hot petting, making the new couple somewhat intrigued and also turned on and before ya know it they also agree to switch partners and try to test the waters of forbidden fun.
You share a very good experiance with us !! i home you enjoy that in that moment of your life!
Consider what I will say below as a social experiment:

now imagine the following scenario!!
At the party you went to, you were not alone, you were with your fiancee (whom you love very much). And all 4 of you slept in bed and you woke up at night and saw that your friend was groping your girlfriend (who was not doing anything to stop him) and his girlfriend was groping you. How would you proceed in this situation? Would you let her get fucked by your friend? You are not swingers , but your friends are !!!!

It is very easy for a single man to enter into a sexual game with another woman who has permission from her boyfriend to have sex with other men.

The drink is only used as an excuse very often. if there is no attraction, it does not exist. if the girl was fat and full of pimples, would you have done a treesome with her and her boyfriend?

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Well congrats!! You just found out what corruption means!!!!
You are sure ? You can be corupted if you have a backbone and you really love your partner, don't let yourself be corrupted. if you are a rag and you are not interested in your lover and you want something else, then you allow yourself to be corrupted

Like i say erlier you see what you want to see i see what i want to see. You have your true i have my true!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes