4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
For the people saying that Julia pressured the MC so she can act as Connell's fiancee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can clearly see that it's consensual by both sides.
I'll have to pay more attention to this sequence when I restart things. I love the comment conversations, almost as much drama as the actual story. I don't mind the drama when it's something that is explored together, with the couple eventually coming through. Too many stories, however, look like this, while the author is dragging your ass down the road to Splitsville. You keep reading on, hoping that it's just a little more drama before things are ok, it seems like you are still on the right road ... then damn, it's over and your ex-fiance just got in the car with Cornell and left you standing at the Love's petrol pump.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
You are wrong !!!!!!

Read what i wrote yesterday !!!

"
Let's recap what Mc did and what Julia did until the scene with the condom on the cheat path :

What choice did MC have:

1: He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine

2. He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine's nipples

What choice did Julia have:

1) The initial understanding was that he only plays a role. Julia never once tried to stop Cornell from laying hands on her when they were in public. Cornell how many times he had the opportunity he touch Julia's breasts, ass!!!!!

2) When Julia went with Cornell in the room, she gave him a consolation gift, taking off her panties and hugging Cornell naked.

3) When Julia receives the vibrator from Jasmine, he lies to MC and does not tell him about the vibrator!!!

4) When she receives the gift from Cornell, Julia jumps into his arms and kisses him!!!!

5) On the same night when she plays that game, Julia gets excited to the max when she is kissed all over her body (intentionally) by Cornell, and she does nothing to stop him and she really feels very excited

6) In the evening after the party, when they were watching the movie, it is clear that Cornell gropes Julia in front of MC and he does nothing to stop him, even smile to MC few times !!!

7) The same night when MC sees that they are no longer on the couch and goes to Cornell's room, it is clear that Julia is pretending to sleep!!! Especially since the next moment Julia hides the condom.
After playing the game from the start up until the condom scene, I'll respond to every point you made.

1) You can always stop Cornell from touching and kissing Julia when you are with them.

2) She only gave him the panties because she made him run naked on the streets, she never hugged him.

3) That depends on the corruption level of Julia, if her corruption level is 0, she hides it, maybe because of shame. But, if her corruption is at 3/4, she shows him the dildo.

4) She doesn't kiss him, she only jumps in his arms. Of course she'll do that if you're his fiancee.

5) They're playing a game, the MC did the same thing to Jasmine a minute before, and Jasmine was showing her breasts, while Julia didn't. Of course Julia won't stop him because Jasmine will start to suspect. And of course she'll get excited if someone is licking near her erogenous zones.

6) Again, they're still acting because Jasmine is in front of them.

7) That's true, because we know what happened when we get the game over in the last update. That can be considered the first REAL cheating Julia did to the MC, because the previous options can be denied by the MC.

So, if you go for a cheating path run without rising her corruption, the MC is the one who gets more action up until the condom scene.

If you go for a cheating path run while also rising her corruption up, you'll find some differences in some scenes:
The MC tells Julia that he gets excited, he also says in his mind that he has mixed feelings of emotions, so it's expected that the MC will like to see more and he'll also like to see how far is Julia going to take the infidelity.

And also remember that the MC told her in the begining of the game that he got excited by the thought of Julia pretending to be Cornell's fiancee, so there's a posibility that she's letting Cornell touch her to play with MC's excitement.

BUT, he'll also get angry if he sees Julia ACTUALLY cheating on the MC, as we could see in the last update when MC goes and confronts them, getting the first Game Over of the game.

Adding something more to the choices the MC had with Jasmine:

3) He can grind his dick on Jasmine's pussy and grab her breasts when they're riding the bike naked.

So after all of this, I think I can keep saying that the MC is the one that ACTUALLY CHEATS on the game, and Julia starts the cheating when she gives the HJ to Cornell.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
It's just a game.... It's not real. I think you guys are over ANALyzing this a bit too much. Take a break or go play another game. It's not that serious. Plus everyone's opinions are subjective so no one is gonna say whose right and whose wrong. Unless you write the story yourself... It's never gonna go the way that you see it in your head. Shits different for everyone

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's just a game.... It's not real. I think you guys are over ANALyzing this a bit too much. Take a break or go play another game. It's not that serious. Plus everyone's opinions are subjective so no one is gonna say whose right and whose wrong. Unless you write the story yourself... It's never gonna go the way that you see it in your head. Shits different for everyone
So your bright spark of genius is to enter a forum thread aimed at discussing the game and telling people to stop using the thread to discuss the game.....

Oooookay...

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Is just for fun !!! Is just a game !!!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Having played all of the Dev's game, I've got to say, this is the first time I've seen him go this far in exhibitionism.
I hope he continues to dip more into public risk content X)

screenshot0002.png

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
After playing the game from the start up until the condom scene, I'll respond to every point you made.

1) You can always stop Cornell from touching and kissing Julia when you are with them.

2) She only gave him the panties because she made him run naked on the streets, she never hugged him.

3) That depends on the corruption level of Julia, if her corruption level is 0, she hides it, maybe because of shame. But, if her corruption is at 3/4, she shows him the dildo.

4) She doesn't kiss him, she only jumps in his arms. Of course she'll do that if you're his fiancee.

5) They're playing a game, the MC did the same thing to Jasmine a minute before, and Jasmine was showing her breasts, while Julia didn't. Of course Julia won't stop him because Jasmine will start to suspect. And of course she'll get excited if someone is licking near her erogenous zones.

6) Again, they're still acting because Jasmine is in front of them.

7) That's true, because we know what happened when we get the game over in the last update. That can be considered the first REAL cheating Julia did to the MC, because the previous options can be denied by the MC.

So, if you go for a cheating path run without rising her corruption, the MC is the one who gets more action up until the condom scene.

If you go for a cheating path run while also rising her corruption up, you'll find some differences in some scenes:
The MC tells Julia that he gets excited, he also says in his mind that he has mixed feelings of emotions, so it's expected that the MC will like to see more and he'll also like to see how far is Julia going to take the infidelity.

And also remember that the MC told her in the begining of the game that he got excited by the thought of Julia pretending to be Cornell's fiancee, so there's a posibility that she's letting Cornell touch her to play with MC's excitement.

BUT, he'll also get angry if he sees Julia ACTUALLY cheating on the MC, as we could see in the last update when MC goes and confronts them, getting the first Game Over of the game.

Adding something more to the choices the MC had with Jasmine:

3) He can grind his dick on Jasmine's pussy and grab her breasts when they're riding the bike naked.

So after all of this, I think I can keep saying that the MC is the one that ACTUALLY CHEATS on the game, and Julia starts the cheating when she gives the HJ to Cornell.
You are mostly right!!
I, for one, only referred to the cheating route, not the corruption route, or the honesty route (in the last 2 routes, the scene with the condom does not appear)
Answer to point 1: To get on the cheating route, you must not accept Julia's corruption, so you do not allow her to do anything visible in front of the MC.

Answer to point 2) if it's just a role he plays, and he loves Mc so much, why should he give such a reward to Cornell? Especially since Cornell sleeps in his naked dick!!! Did she feel compelled to do this or did she actually enjoy it???? Regarding the hug, you are right, I was wrong!!! MEA culpa

Answer point 3)
Shame for what? that he received a gift? it's not like when he got a real dick!!!! We are only talking about the cheating route!!!

Answer point 4) Yes, jump into his arms (he could just hug him instead, if he didn't want to hurt MC, especially since Cornell's gift was much more extravagant and expensive than MC's gift, ) but if you look closely, the scene is shown from behind, and it seems that she is kissing him, we have no way of knowing exactly whether she kissed him or not. I just assumed.

You left something out and I will put it as point 4.1)

The scene in which Mc has a choice whether to kiss Jasmine or not. As we all see, the mc never gives up on Jasmine!! Jasmine is the one who provokes Mc (she asks him if he has a girlfriend, she wants to kiss him, she wants Mc to kiss her nipples on the couch, in the bathroom she invites him into the bathtub, etc.)

You only need to accept the Kiss to enter on Cheat path . you can refuse all other cheat choice .

Becouse of 1 Kiss Julia Start to do things with Cornell . Lame

Answer point 5)

Jasmin chooses to show her breasts, Julia doesn't really!! But when the MC has to lick the cream off Jasmine's leg, he has the opportunity to see where the problem is and chooses to go directly to that place. On the other hand, Cornell, who sees one hundred percent, as the MC also saw, chooses to lick her on all the intimate areas. Now comes the part where Julia makes sounds of excitement. Is such behavior of hers normal, given that she claims that she loves Mc and that everything is a role?

Answer to point 6) if Jasmine tells Julia to suck Cornell's cock, should she suck it just because it's just a role? Think about it. when you play a role, you impose some barriers. if it's like you say, then julia should fuck Cornell, suck his cock and say after Mc that she didn't feel anything, she just played a roll!

At Mc's CHOICE , on the cheating side, he doesn't have the option to rub his dick on Jasmine's ass, |But the surprise when he returns, he finds Julia and Cornell hugging and kissing Grabig her ass Mc need to shout someting to end this. Now the question ,: Julia play a role even mc is not present ? Think about . Below is the picture

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

so based on your opinion, even just to joke or discuss etc., this forum is useless, we just have to limit ourselves to saying whether it's good or bad, without any comments to make conversation, interesting, you know we didn't understand that it was a game, luckily you came to save us,

Reactions: Tinez82 and Doshima

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
You are mostly right!!
I, for one, only referred to the cheating route, not the corruption route, or the honesty route (in the last 2 routes, the scene with the condom does not appear)
Answer to point 1: To get on the cheating route, you must not accept Julia's corruption, so you do not allow her to do anything visible in front of the MC.

Answer to point 2) if it's just a role he plays, and he loves Mc so much, why should he give such a reward to Cornell? Especially since Cornell sleeps in his naked dick!!! Did she feel compelled to do this or did she actually enjoy it???? Regarding the hug, you are right, I was wrong!!! MEA culpa

Answer point 3)
Shame for what? that he received a gift? it's not like when he got a real dick!!!! We are only talking about the cheating route!!!

Answer point 4) Yes, jump into his arms (he could just hug him instead, if he didn't want to hurt MC, especially since Cornell's gift was much more extravagant and expensive than MC's gift, ) but if you look closely, the scene is shown from behind, and it seems that she is kissing him, we have no way of knowing exactly whether she kissed him or not. I just assumed.

The scene in which Mc has a choice whether to kiss Jasmine or not. As we all see, the mc never gives up on Jasmine!! Jasmine is the one who provokes Mc (she asks him if he has a girlfriend, she wants to kiss him, she wants Mc to kiss her nipples on the couch, in the bathroom she invites him into the bathtub, etc.)

Answer point 5)

Jasmin chooses to show her breasts, Julia doesn't really!! But when the MC has to lick the cream off Jasmine's leg, he has the opportunity to see where the problem is and chooses to go directly to that place. On the other hand, Cornell, who sees one hundred percent, as the MC also saw, chooses to lick her on all the intimate areas. Now comes the part where Julia makes sounds of excitement. Is such behavior of hers normal, given that she claims that she loves Mc and that everything is a role?

Answer to point 6) if Jasmine tells Julia to suck Cornell's cock, should she suck it just because it's just a role? Think about it. when you play a role, you impose some barriers. if it's like you say, then julia should fuck Cornell, suck his cock and say after Mc that she didn't feel anything, she just played a roll!

At Mc's CHOICE , on the cheating side, he doesn't have the option to rub his dick on Jasmine's ass, |But the surprise when he returns, he finds Julia and Cornell hugging and kissing. Below is the picture

you made a perfect summary of the various doubtful moments of Julia's faithfulness, great, to remember that it is Julia who forces Mc to agree to help Connell, while knowing him he didn't want to, then in a comedy where you have to play someone else's girlfriend, which MC needs to create a password to stop everything, Julia is not a teenager who doesn't know the limits she shouldn't cross, just as if she can't avoid it in public, she can however say it in private and refrain from flirting with him, also because, wanting to play the game of teasing MC, why do it in private, knowing that he can't see, also because Julia doesn't know about the cameras, perhaps it will also be true that Mc gets something more, but it's always Jasmine who jumps on him, so how can Mc predict these things, like the kiss, or the breast demonstration, or walking around the house naked, are Jasmine's actions, and Julia sleeping with Connel naked and her in lingerie, as you said, you it seems normal, too many holes in this story, the dev would have done better to do his NTRs as usual, maybe these are the things he does best, but managing more options I don't think is in his capabilities

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
you made a perfect summary of the various doubtful moments of Julia's faithfulness, great, to remember that it is Julia who forces Mc to agree to help Connell, while knowing him he didn't want to,
I don't see this as forced.

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
You are mostly right!!

Answer point 3)

You only need to accept the Kiss to enter on Cheat path . you can refuse all other cheat choice .

Becouse of 1 Kiss Julia Start to do things with Cornell . Lame

Answer point 5)

At Mc's CHOICE , on the cheating side, he doesn't have the option to rub his dick on Jasmine's ass, |But the surprise when he returns, he finds Julia and Cornell hugging and kissing Grabig her ass Mc need to shout someting to end this. Now the question ,: Julia play a role even mc is not present ? Think about . Below is the picture
1) You can enter the cheating route if you have 4 corruption points or less and kiss Jasmine, you can try it and see for yourself.

2) We'll never know these because, as I said before in another comment, we don't know how much the kiss affected Julia. She didn't like it that's for sure.

3) As I said earlier, you can try and get that scene in a cheating route with 4 corruption points. And regarding the shame, it's the first time she received a dildo as a gift, she's not corrupted, she could've feel that bringing the condom in the conversation would generate an argument. We don't play Julia's POV so we'll never know why she didn't mentioned the dildo is she's not corrupted.

4) People act from impulse when they get surprised and not everyone express it in the same way.

4.1) As I said earlier, we can't know how much the kiss affected Julia because we don't play her POV. That's one of the things Dimajio does perfectly, because there's a reason as to why Julia starts cheating, and of course Cornell is influencing her in doing so. She didn't just think "fuck it" and started cheating the moment she saw the kiss between his BF and Jasmine. Cornell could've just said "your boyfriend's been doing that since he met her" plus his seduction skill and Julia fell under the spell in an instant. That's my opinion.

5) As I said earlier, you can't evict from getting aroused when someone is licking/touching you in an erotic way in you erogenous zones, it's just biologically impossible.

6) Then why she didn't up until this point? Because she's slowly getting corrupted by Cornell. Of course we'll get to that point in the game sooner than later (I even hope we get to that point in the next update). If Jasmine told Julia to suck him in that scene, we don't know what could've happened because we'll never get that scene.

When you return with Jasmine, you only see her hugging, we don't know if they were kissing. And as I said, she's getting corrupted by Cornell, he's an expert in making womans fall under his arms, and Julia already did.

But as I said, the person that got/can get the more action up until the condon scene is the MC. Julia only gets kissing and groping while the MC licks Jasmine's breast and grinds his dick on her pussy.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
so based on your opinion, even just to joke or discuss etc., this forum is useless, we just have to limit ourselves to saying whether it's good or bad, without any comments to make conversation, interesting, you know we didn't understand that it was a game, luckily you came to save us,
No dude y'all can type til yalls fckn fingers fall off if that's what you wanna do... It's all good! If y'all having fun then go ahead. Just don't want anyone going crazy cause y'all going deep in the rabbit hole. But hey chat on til next update

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
1) You can enter the cheating route if you have 4 corruption points or less and kiss Jasmine, you can try it and see for yourself.

2) We'll never know these because, as I said before in another comment, we don't know how much the kiss affected Julia. She didn't like it that's for sure.

3) As I said earlier, you can try and get that scene in a cheating route with 4 corruption points. And regarding the shame, it's the first time she received a dildo as a gift, she's not corrupted, she could've feel that bringing the condom in the conversation would generate an argument. We don't play Julia's POV so we'll never know why she didn't mentioned the dildo is she's not corrupted.

4) People act from impulse when they get surprised and not everyone express it in the same way.

4.1) As I said earlier, we can't know how much the kiss affected Julia because we don't play her POV. That's one of the things Dimajio does perfectly, because there's a reason as to why Julia starts cheating, and of course Cornell is influencing her in doing so. She didn't just think "fuck it" and started cheating the moment she saw the kiss between his BF and Jasmine. Cornell could've just said "your boyfriend's been doing that since he met her" plus his seduction skill and Julia fell under the spell in an instant. That's my opinion.

5) As I said earlier, you can't evict from getting aroused when someone is licking/touching you in an erotic way in you erogenous zones, it's just biologically impossible.

6) Then why she didn't up until this point? Because she's slowly getting corrupted by Cornell. Of course we'll get to that point in the game sooner than later (I even hope we get to that point in the next update). If Jasmine told Julia to suck him in that scene, we don't know what could've happened because we'll never get that scene.

When you return with Jasmine, you only see her hugging, we don't know if they were kissing. And as I said, she's getting corrupted by Cornell, he's an expert in making womans fall under his arms, and Julia already did.

But as I said, the person that got/can get the more action up until the condon scene is the MC. Julia only gets kissing and groping while the MC licks Jasmine's breast and grinds his dick on her pussy.
1 ) you are all wrong !!!! you need 1 Cheat and to enter on cheat path ( photo below ) No coruption need-it

at point 5) if Julia saw that Cornell was overstepping the mark, then she could easily withdraw or find an excuse to stop Cornell , as long as she says she loves MC. Speaking of arousal: I, for one, if the person does not attract me at all or if I do not want to have anything with that person, no, whatever that person does (non sexual speaking: hand job, blow job fck) would not excite me

in point 6, what I said was an irony: Let me rephrase: if by absurdity, Jasmin would ask Julie to suck Cornel's dick; if she did, you will still consider it an innocent act?

I say all of this becouse like i say earlier in other coment :

" I think that DEV wants to show the real nature of women in this game."

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Rastafoo

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
1 ) you are all wrong !!!! you need 1 Cheat and to enter on cheat path ( photo below ) No coruption need-it

I will not respond to the rest of your unser.

I say all of this becouse like i say earlier in other coment :

" I think that DEV wants to show the real nature of women in this game."

Thanks
Do I have no corruption points in this cheating route? Screenshot_20231220-113415.png

If by real nature you're meaning that all women are whores, then I think you're not thinking correctly but it is your opinion so I will not enter into details. We are always talking about one path as if the other two did not exist.

There's people saying that Julia is a certified whore but I think they didn't play the faithful route.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Do I have no corruption points in this cheating route? View attachment 3189895

If by real nature you're meaning that all women are whores, then I think you're not thinking correctly but it is your opinion so I will not enter into details. We are always talking about one path as if the other two did not exist.

There's people saying that Julia is a certified whore but I think they didn't play the faithful route.

Bro you say you cant enter on cheating path if you dont have 4 points on coruption . it your choice how you play . But in the pic attach by me i show you if you want to enter on cheat path you only need 1 cheat point !!! thats it

And no Julia is not a whore , but like many women they like to cheat for nothing !!!!

when MC enters the room above them, Julia reproaches MC for cheating on her! he tells him that he didn't sleep with Jasmine and that he didn't cheat, and Cornell tells him that they didn't do anything, she did only a hand job. Julia immediately says that even if she had fucked Cornell, she wouldn't have felt guilty because it would have been payback!

So I ask you one more time: what did mc cheat on her (in the case of my course only 1 point cheat, i.e. he kissed Jasmine, the phase with the dick rubbing against Jasmine's ass happened when they were on the motorbike and Julia couldn't see and it was inevitable)

Even Cornell admits in the last update that he and Julia kissed and that he expected more to happen, but Julia refused and only gave him a hand job.

So I understand that if you kiss a girl, your girlfriend has the right to a kiss and a hand job to get revenge? in the last update she can be seen that she wants to take her cock in his hand again even if the MC has not done anything with Jasmine

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
PS: If you realy love someone you never cheat !!!!! You cant be corupted if you dont want that!!!!!! No matter what !!! End of story.

Julia is not a teenager anymore !!! She know what she want from the beghinig , she only need a excuse to achive what she want !!!!!

• Red Heart

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Bro you say you cant enter on cheating path if you dont have 4 points on coruption . it your choice how you play . But in the pic attach by me i show you if you want to enter on cheat path you only need 1 cheat point !!! thats it

And no Julia is not a whore , but like many women they like to cheat for nothing !!!!

when MC enters the room above them, Julia reproaches MC for cheating on her! he tells him that he didn't sleep with Jasmine and that he didn't cheat, and Cornell tells him that they didn't do anything, she did only a hand job. Julia immediately says that even if she had fucked Cornell, she wouldn't have felt guilty because it would have been payback!

So I ask you one more time: what did mc cheat on her (in the case of my course only 1 point cheat, i.e. he kissed Jasmine, the phase with the dick rubbing against Jasmine's ass happened when they were on the motorbike and Julia couldn't see and it was inevitable)

Even Cornell admits in the last update that he and Julia kissed and that he expected more to happen, but Julia refused and only gave him a hand job.

So I understand that if you kiss a girl, your girlfriend has the right to a kiss and a hand job to get revenge? in the last update she can be seen that she wants to take her cock in his hand again even if the MC has not done anything with Jasmine
What, don't say things I didn't. I said 4 corruption points AND LESS.

Julia can't know if MC did more than kissing with Jasmine, MC can lie about it, in fact he did lie, because of the bike scene. And as I said, Cornell plays a big factor in this because he's a certified womanizer, he knows how to handle a woman's emotion.
Screenshot_20231220-124559.png
Yes he's a piece of shit for wanting to fuck his best friend's long time girlfriend.

She wants to grab his cock but she didn't, that says a lot of what she's thinking, if she already gave him a HJ, then why she didn't gave him another one in that moment? And remember, they said they were drunk because of the cocktails, so she was induced by Cornell to give him a HJ. He wanted to fuck her but... Screenshot_20231220-124612.png

And this is the dialogue she has if you don't interrupt them Screenshot_20231220-124420.png Screenshot_20231220-124427.png
Screenshot_20231220-124432.png Screenshot_20231220-124452.png Screenshot_20231220-124457.png Screenshot_20231220-124514.png

You can clearly see she didn't wanted to do that, she was induced by Cornell and because she was drunk she gave him a HJ, if she was a cheating slut she wouldn't have reacted like that in this scene. And again Cornell is still influencing Julia by saying "MC is doing the same thing with Jasmine". So again, he's a piece of trash for doing that.

You're making Julia the villain character in the game, but never mentioned how's Cornell influencing her in doing the things she does. As if Cornell is just a good boy that's getting corrupted by Julia.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
PS: If you realy love someone you never cheat !!!!! You cant be corupted if you dont want that!!!!!! No matter what !!! End of story.

Julia is not a teenager anymore !!! She know what she want from the beghinig , she only need a excuse to achive what she want !!!!!
Again with the conspiracy of Julia wanting to be with Cornell since the beginning. Then why she's not doing it in the faithful path? She's always rejecting him when they're alone in Cornell's room.

Reactions: BadCuban42

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
What, don't say things I didn't. I said 4 corruption points AND LESS.

Julia can't know if MC did more than kissing with Jasmine, MC can lie about it, in fact he did lie, because of the bike scene. And as I said, Cornell plays a big factor in this because he's a certified womanizer, he knows how to handle a woman's emotion.
View attachment 3190052
Yes he's a piece of shit for wanting to fuck his best friend's long time girlfriend.

She wants to grab his cock but she didn't, that says a lot of what she's thinking, if she already gave him a HJ, then why she didn't gave him another one in that moment? And remember, they said they were drunk because of the cocktails, so she was induced by Cornell to give him a HJ. He wanted to fuck her but... View attachment 3190055

And this is the dialogue she has if you don't interrupt them View attachment 3190058 View attachment 3190061
View attachment 3190063 View attachment 3190064 View attachment 3190065 View attachment 3190066

You can clearly see she didn't wanted to do that, she was induced by Cornell and because she was drunk she gave him a HJ, if she was a cheating slut she wouldn't have reacted like that in this scene. And again Cornell is still influencing Julia by saying "MC is doing the same thing with Jasmine". So again, he's a piece of trash for doing that.

You're making Julia the villain character in the game, but never mentioned how's Cornell influencing her in doing the things she does. As if Cornell is just a good boy that's getting corrupted by Julia.
100% agree

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes