4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Funny that Julia did not get into explaining what happen the first night when the camera goes on the fritz. WE see Connors big dick and it appears to be wet.... All she confess to is a HJ.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
trust me they're not getting wet because he's dealing drugs and beating up people, they're getting wet because he's hot and confident and those other things just happen to be part of the package.
Well depends on if it VN or Real lol, in real I was good looking when I was younger and had many girls around me, but I was a nice guy, yet some of my exes went for uglier guys because they were bad guys, I wouldn't call every bad guy good looking, if they smoke, look older then me when they younger then me and have scars and aren't even worth looking at. So yea women logic is still weird to me sometimes. But then again when I see those same exes these days, I sometimes wonder what I saw in them, they no longer cute anymore, some even are fat now. I wonder why does an ugly guy that fuck half the town ladies get more attraction then a faithfull guy who looks good.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I have been there, with some of my exes they preffered 2 weeks hot sex over being with me for a long time, sometimes women logic is weird, they all say A but actualy want B, they all say we want a nice, funny and caring guy, but actualy get wet seeing a rowdy gangsta guy dealing drugs and beating up weak guys.

So why then at the end of the two weeks do they complain or worse about that choice, I repeat they are free to do so, but the game is truly worth everything they lose and what will happen.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Funny that Julia did not get into explaining what happen the first night when the camera goes on the fritz. WE see Connors big dick and it appears to be wet.... All she confess to is a HJ.
Maybe because nothing happened? Connell knew MC will watch the cameras and he just put water/lotion on it to make it look that Julia did something to it. Or maybe it was just a lighting thing, because I don't remember MC saying anything about his dick being wet when he sees Connell's dick on the screen.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
You're ignoring the fact that Julia has to pretend in public that she and Connell are engaged, so obviously she has to allow herself to be touched and kissed by Connell when they're in public, the MC can limit that, until the moment he kissed Jasmine. From there, the MC can no longer do anything to prevent Julia and Connell from being intimate. The MC started the infidelity because at no point in the agreement was it said that the MC could be intimate with Jasmine. And that bothered Julia, that's why she's now taking revenge on the Cheating's route.

And also, the fetish thing only gets in the story if you're going for the cuckold/swinging path, you're mixing the routes. If you're going for the cheating path, the fetish dialogue never gets mentioned.

I'm sorry but it's not like that, a couple doesn't necessarily have to do dirty things in public to demonstrate their history, and when they're in the pool, Jasmine talks to MC with her back to the couple, but they flirt anyway, I repeat, like a kiss can unleashing Julia's anger is not understandable, she can sleep with Connel naked without saying anything, it seems like normal behavior to you, and I'm already talking about the first evening, I only see that Julia and Connell are looking for excuses to fuck behind Mc's back with Jasmine's help , she bribes him so that the two traitors can have the justification that Mc betrayed first.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So why then at the end of the two weeks do they complain or worse about that choice, I repeat they are free to do so, but the game is truly worth everything they lose and what will happen.
Well it life I geuss, they chosen for it and then regret it because it was only sex, I haven't been cheated on by every ex but those that did, came back begging me to take them back, which gave me the fun to deny them and let them wallow in their bad choice and regrets. You can't change the world, to be honest, if they didn't lie to me and asked me to be free and experiment with others, but stay in love with me, I probably wouldn't have minded it, I just hate the being lied to and accused I do cheat on them while it was them cheating on me.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Well it life I geuss, they chosen for it and then regret it because it was only sex, I haven't been cheated on by every ex but those that did, came back begging me to take them back, which gave me the fun to deny them and let them wallow in their bad choice and regrets. You can't change the world, to be honest, if they didn't lie to me and asked me to be free and experiment with others, but stay in love with me, I probably wouldn't have minded it, I just hate the being lied to and accused I do cheat on them while it was them cheating on me.

Nobody is so pretentious as to want to change the world, of course, everyone has the freedom to choose their own actions, but at the same time, they have to assume their own responsibilities, difficult I know, also because it would be too vast a discussion, every human being he has a different perception of what happens, here we are talking about a game, ok, but in real life the behavior of many MCs when faced with betrayal would not act so passively. here in games everything is extreme. .

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I'm sorry but it's not like that, a couple doesn't necessarily have to do dirty things in public to demonstrate their history, and when they're in the pool, Jasmine talks to MC with her back to the couple, but they flirt anyway, I repeat, like a kiss can unleashing Julia's anger is not understandable, she can sleep with Connel naked without saying anything, it seems like normal behavior to you, and I'm already talking about the first evening, I only see that Julia and Connell are looking for excuses to fuck behind Mc's back with Jasmine's help , she bribes him so that the two traitors can have the justification that Mc betrayed first.
So for you kissing with your couple in front of your family is dirty?
In the pool, they flirt because they need to keep pretending because Jasmine is with them, and you can stop them if you say the phrase, and the MC will keep Jasmine away if you don't kiss her before.
And also, she doesn't say anything but she also doesn't do anything when Connell sleeps naked in the bed with her, depending on the path you're on. Remember they need to keep pretending they're a couple, she can't leave the bedroom and go to sleep in another place because Connell's family will start to suspect something is going on.

Again you're talking about Jasmine helping Connell against MC when she didn't knew anything about the agreement between Julia/MC and Connell, she likes the MC so of course she'll try to flirt with him if you allow her to do it.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Nobody is so pretentious as to want to change the world, of course, everyone has the freedom to choose their own actions, but at the same time, they have to assume their own responsibilities, difficult I know, also because it would be too vast a discussion, every human being he has a different perception of what happens, here we are talking about a game, ok, but in real life the behavior of many MCs when faced with betrayal would not act so passively. here in games everything is extreme. .
Often these VN are made on real life events, or showing possible real live events, especialy when they are made with choices and paths you can take, sadly it still limited as you can't make a VN with every possible choice a human being can make, but still it fun you get to choose in game how it will turn out, also fun is there different VN with different Kinks for all sort of people. I love this VN because you get to choose 3 main paths and can enjoy all three kinks of them and it doesn't make me as mad as some Japanese NTR games where women are shown as mindless dolls, Dimajio does a good job with his VN on showing Julia behaving like a woman in real would or could. And yes psychology is a huge factor in VN, you can make them free spirited and let them free, or you can mold people in what you want them to be, though the latter is often a sad thing to do as it greedy and possessive nature of some people.

Reactions: atrebor68

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So for you kissing with your couple in front of your family is dirty?
In the pool, they flirt because they need to keep pretending because Jasmine is with them, and you can stop them if you say the phrase, and the MC will keep Jasmine away if you don't kiss her before.
And also, she doesn't say anything but she also doesn't do anything when Connell sleeps naked in the bed with her, depending on the path you're on. Remember they need to keep pretending they're a couple, she can't leave the bedroom and go to sleep in another place because Connell's family will start to suspect something is going on.

Again you're talking about Jasmine helping Connell against MC when she didn't knew anything about the agreement between Julia/MC and Connell, she likes the MC so of course she'll try to flirt with him if you allow her to do it.

don't cheat on my words, I didn't say kisses, I said touches, in the pool, Connel is without panties, and he leans on Julia, she touches his cock, now, don't tell me that this is a routine of every couple publicly, then we really want to compare Jasmine's kiss with Julia's handjob. naaaaaaaaaa

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Often these VN are made on real life events, or showing possible real live events, especialy when they are made with choices and paths you can take, sadly it still limited as you can't make a VN with every possible choice a human being can make, but still it fun you get to choose in game how it will turn out, also fun is there different VN with different Kinks for all sort of people. I love this VN because you get to choose 3 main paths and can enjoy all three kinks of them and it doesn't make me as mad as some Japanese NTR games where women are shown as mindless dolls, Dimajio does a good job with his VN on showing Julia behaving like a woman in real would or could. And yes psychology is a huge factor in VN, you can make them free spirited and let them free, or you can mold people in what you want them to be, though the latter is often a sad thing to do as it greedy and possessive nature of some people.

Do you think it's normal that similar games are developed by men who honestly don't know how a woman thinks, in the end, the creator makes these women sluts, because his perception is from the man's side, games representing someone's sexes should be created by same sex that Mc represents, a male creator who thinks like all men in the world will always describe a female character as no good. I find it wrong

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Do you think it's normal that similar games are developed by men who honestly don't know how a woman thinks, in the end, the creator makes these women sluts, because his perception is from the man's side, games representing someone's sexes should be created by same sex that Mc represents, a male creator who thinks like all men in the world will always describe a female character as no good. I find it wrong
Well I can only speak of my own experiences, I often played in MMO games a female character and acted like the women I knew around me to learn understand women, I learned a lot from it, though MMO community is a bad community often for women, because a lot of Horny men run around there, so it wasn't always fun how they kept hitting on my female characters, but I can say Dimajio does a good job on representing Julia, ofcourse every woman is different and they not all the same, so it is only for a select group Julia is represented, there women that wouldn't even think on sleeping many guys and are happy with one guy, there even women who we could say are frigid and wouldn't even have sex with their own husband and definatly not with stranger guys, but that again only groups of women, there so many different visions it hard to make a VN with all kinds in the same character.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
don't cheat on my words, I didn't say kisses, I said touches, in the pool, Connel is without panties, and he leans on Julia, she touches his cock, now, don't tell me that this is a routine of every couple publicly, then we really want to compare Jasmine's kiss with Julia's handjob. naaaaaaaaaa
He and the MC are naked if you kiss Jasmine, if you don't kiss her, Connell and MC are dressed with their swimsuit. They kiss in the pool when Jasmine is watching them, when she's looking at you, you can stop them, and I just looked at the images and she doesn't touch his cock in the pool, she has her arm back because Connell is grabbing it. The only dick getting touched in that scene is MC's, when Jasmine grabs MC's cock if you kiss her before.

Regarding Julia's handjob, she can easily think that MC is doing more than kissing with Jasmine after that scene at the pool, so she's thinking "you did this, so I will do the same". And if we compare, the MC already did more cheating than Julia up until this point of the game.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
That's what it's all about!!! Dev explores the memories and lives of the players!! in real life, many men suffered what the Mc suffers and will suffer in this game!!!

I don't think it's impossible for DEV to be on this forum and be inspired by our points of view , to develop the game !!!!!!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
He and the MC are naked if you kiss Jasmine, if you don't kiss her, Connell and MC are dressed with their swimsuit. They kiss in the pool when Jasmine is watching them, when she's looking at you, you can stop them, and I just looked at the images and she doesn't touch his cock in the pool, she has her arm back because Connell is grabbing it. The only dick getting touched in that scene is MC's, when Jasmine grabs MC's cock if you kiss her before.

Regarding Julia's handjob, she can easily think that MC is doing more than kissing with Jasmine after that scene at the pool, so she's thinking "you did this, so I will do the same". And if we compare, the MC already did more cheating than Julia up until this point of the game.
You are wrong !!!!!!

Read what i wrote yesterday !!!

"
Let's recap what Mc did and what Julia did until the scene with the condom on the cheat path :

What choice did MC have:

1: He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine

2. He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine's nipples

What choice did Julia have:

1) The initial understanding was that he only plays a role. Julia never once tried to stop Cornell from laying hands on her when they were in public. Cornell how many times he had the opportunity he touch Julia's breasts, ass!!!!!

2) When Julia went with Cornell in the room, she gave him a consolation gift, taking off her panties and hugging Cornell naked.

3) When Julia receives the vibrator from Jasmine, he lies to MC and does not tell him about the vibrator!!!

4) When she receives the gift from Cornell, Julia jumps into his arms and kisses him!!!!

5) On the same night when she plays that game, Julia gets excited to the max when she is kissed all over her body (intentionally) by Cornell, and she does nothing to stop him and she really feels very excited

6) In the evening after the party, when they were watching the movie, it is clear that Cornell gropes Julia in front of MC and he does nothing to stop him, even smile to MC few times !!!

7) The same night when MC sees that they are no longer on the couch and goes to Cornell's room, it is clear that Julia is pretending to sleep!!! Especially since the next moment Julia hides the condom.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
You are wrong !!!!!!

Read what i wrote yesterday !!!

"
Let's recap what Mc did and what Julia did until the scene with the condom on the cheat path :

What choice did MC have:

1: He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine

2. He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine's nipples

What choice did Julia have:

1) The initial understanding was that he only plays a role. Julia never once tried to stop Cornell from laying hands on her when they were in public. Cornell how many times he had the opportunity he touch Julia's breasts, ass!!!!!

2) When Julia went with Cornell in the room, she gave him a consolation gift, taking off her panties and hugging Cornell naked.

3) When Julia receives the vibrator from Jasmine, he lies to MC and does not tell him about the vibrator!!!

4) When she receives the gift from Cornell, Julia jumps into his arms and kisses him!!!!

5) On the same night when she plays that game, Julia gets excited to the max when she is kissed all over her body (intentionally) by Cornell, and she does nothing to stop him and she really feels very excited

6) In the evening after the party, when they were watching the movie, it is clear that Cornell gropes Julia in front of MC and he does nothing to stop him, even smile to MC few times !!!

7) The same night when MC sees that they are no longer on the couch and goes to Cornell's room, it is clear that Julia is pretending to sleep!!! Especially since the next moment Julia hides the condom.
In what thing im wrong? I said at this point of the game. So for you all of that is more than:
1) the MC licking Jasmine's pussy
2) the MC getting a blowjob from Jasmine
3) the MC fucking Jasmine in which he can cum inside of her if he doesn't go to get the condoms

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
In what thing im wrong? I said at this point of the game. So for you all of that is more than:
1) the MC licking Jasmine's pussy
2) the MC getting a blowjob from Jasmine
3) the MC fucking Jasmine in which he can cum inside of her if he doesn't go to get the condoms
did you read what I wrote above? If you haven't seen it, I said what happened until the scene with the condom from room!!! The last update for the cheat route is related to that scene. I don't mean what happens in the last Update where Mc has the chance to fuck Jasmin!!

1) the MC licking Jasmine's pussy - is happent in the morning , after de condom scene
2) the MC getting a blowjob from Jasmine - is happent after de condom scene in last update
3) the MC fucking Jasmine in which he can cum inside of her if he doesn't go to get the condoms - is happent after de condom scene in last update

The moment when the MC sees the used condom on the edge of the bed next to Julia, is the key moment of this game so far!!!

i say erlier :

" Let's recap what Mc did and what Julia did "until the scene with the condom on the cheat path" :

Pleasee read first and after you comment !!! Thanks

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
did you read what I wrote above? If you haven't seen it, I said what happened until the scene with the condom from room!!! The last update for the cheat route is related to that scene. I don't mean what happens in the last Update where Mc has the chance to fuck Jasmin!!

1) the MC licking Jasmine's pussy - is happent in the morning , after de condom scene
2) the MC getting a blowjob from Jasmine - is happent after de condom scene in last update
3) the MC fucking Jasmine in which he can cum inside of her if he doesn't go to get the condoms - is happent after de condom scene in last update

The moment when the MC sees the used condom on the edge of the bed next to Julia, is the key moment of this game so far!!!

i say erlier :

" Let's recap what Mc did and what Julia did "until the scene with the condom on the cheat path" :

Pleasee read first and after you comment !!! Thanks
I think you're the one that is not understanding what I said earlier :ROFLMAO: . You bring something that wasn't mentioned in the conversation. I said up until this last version, the MC is the one that did more cheating than Julia, and the condom scene was in the prior version to this one. Yes you can say that up until 0.65 Julia is the one that got more intimate with Cornell because of the HJ, but now is the MC that got more intimate with Jasmine. They're testing each other to see who's more willing to cheat. Even though Julia doesn't know that MC sees every thing she does with Cornell.

But we're not seeing what Julia is thinking, so we don't know how much the kiss with Jasmine affected her, when MC kisses Jasmine you can see in her expression that she's not happy about what is happening. And she can easily think that if his boyfriend kisses Jasmine with that passion, he will also be willing to do more things with her, that's why she's also doing things with Cornell behind his back.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well I can only speak of my own experiences, I often played in MMO games a female character and acted like the women I knew around me to learn understand women, I learned a lot from it, though MMO community is a bad community often for women, because a lot of Horny men run around there, so it wasn't always fun how they kept hitting on my female characters, but I can say Dimajio does a good job on representing Julia, ofcourse every woman is different and they not all the same, so it is only for a select group Julia is represented, there women that wouldn't even think on sleeping many guys and are happy with one guy, there even women who we could say are frigid and wouldn't even have sex with their own husband and definatly not with stranger guys, but that again only groups of women, there so many different visions it hard to make a VN with all kinds in the same character.
I agree, dimajo knows how a woman thinks. For this reason his games works good.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes