4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here is some screen shots where Julia asks MC if he would like to see more from her and connor. Cuckold or sharing ?

Reactions: Will619

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
But..... here is what I do not understand..... MC here noise while on the couch. Bed creaking.... go to the Connor door knocks... it stops... Connor come to the door and ... MC sees the Condom. To me , Why is the bed creaking for a HJ ??? I think this is a mistake in the text by DEv.... THoughts ???
Well it simple, she saw him kiss jasmine passionatly, (doesn't need to do all the rest), she is a bit hurt by it, so they pretend as if they fucking in hope the MC hears it, but basicly she was only jacking him off while both in bed, which also makes the bed creak, he kinda wanted more why he had a condom on, but with handjob he jizzed in the condom, which was enough for her to act as if they had sex to make her love jealous. Though for some can a handjob also be considered as cheating, so it still a dubious question, if he only kissed Jasmine and she jacked off Cornell, she is basicly more cheating then the MC, but if the MC goes all the way, then he is more cheating then she did.

Reactions: Doshima

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Here is some screen shots where Julia asks MC if he would like to see more from her and connor. Cuckold or sharing ?
This path is more cuckold, MC get hot seeing his girl being naughty with another man, but so far she seems still reluctant on that path, she wants to do it for him, but herself she is still not sure if she should cross the line, because when do there is no way back and the risk is also, if Cornell is better in bed how can she ever go back to her love like that.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
On the cheat path she does hide it, even if you only kissed Jasmine and do all the pinaple express safe words keeping her at 0 corruption, she still secretly had sex with Cornell and hides the condom when the MC barge in.

This scene is somewhat simular to what happened between me and an ex. My ex was constant accusing me for cheating on her and leading to fights if i even dared drink on alcoholic drink, so after a year or so of fight i finally was tired of it and spend sometime with another girl and kissed her, but felt wrong, so I confessed to my ex which led to more fights, now funy part was in the end beside that kiss I never cheated on her, but she did cheat twice on me behind my back with 2 other guys with whom she had sex, first some black dude and later her boss at work, which made me kick her out the door.
She was waiting for the right moment, man. She worked on your mind.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Yes, in the previous story Julia behavior was most wronglyt than mc. The relationship between mc and jasmine had not gone that far. But I think Julia went far because of Cornell's behavior. According to the story, Cornell dated many women. So he must have told julia that there is a big relationship between mc and jasmine. Cornell corrupted julia using his ability to the point where she wonder may be they are like that. Then she sees a several things between mc and julia but thinks it is more than that.
And according to the new update, Julia sees the condom packet in MC's hand. So she definitely believes Cornell's story. Julia's frustrations with MC also affect it. For example, things like the bathroom incident in the movie theater.

I think the reason mc heard a bed cracking noise in cornell's room previous update is because they were drunk. Cornell says in this update that because they were drunk, he even put on a condom without control. So it could be a sound heard when Cornell's feelings increased during the bj and he went to more than from her and try it . Because they were drunk, their memory of their surroundings may have faded for a moment. But when mc knocked on the door, they must have been realize the actual situation. I think like that. what do you think.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Has anyone realized that julia's dress is the way it looks on camera and the real look was some time defferant. Or it is my imagine ? The actual appearance of her dress is red, while the camera show it sometimes looks like pink.
Screenshot_2023-12-18-21-09-28.png Screenshot_2023-12-18-21-09-39.png

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
you called me a conspiracy theorist, I said that Julia and Connell were fucking, telling me that I was having too many fantasies, now with the new update many are saying that something happened, etc. Connell is a shitty friend,

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
you called me a conspiracy theorist, I said that Julia and Connell were fucking, telling me that I was having too many fantasies, now with the new update many are saying that something happened, etc. Connell is a shitty friend,
They're not fucking, a handjob isn't fucking. And it only happens in the Cheating path (we don't see her giving him the HJ, only the condom) and in the cuckold/swinging path, and we can let her do it or we can interrupt them.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Every saying Cornell and Julia are already fucking have neglected the fact that Cornell has many other women. The condom could be from any random tryst.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Well it simple, she saw him kiss jasmine passionatly, (doesn't need to do all the rest), she is a bit hurt by it, so they pretend as if they fucking in hope the MC hears it, but basicly she was only jacking him off while both in bed, which also makes the bed creak, he kinda wanted more why he had a condom on, but with handjob he jizzed in the condom, which was enough for her to act as if they had sex to make her love jealous. Though for some can a handjob also be considered as cheating, so it still a dubious question, if he only kissed Jasmine and she jacked off Cornell, she is basicly more cheating then the MC, but if the MC goes all the way, then he is more cheating then she did.
in both cases I wouldn't say a real betrayal, more a thin line that delimits it, of course, you can't compare a kiss to a handjob, in the handjob you already perform two more lustful acts, you see Connell's cock and masturbate it, the kiss is a gesture in itself.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So, but please, be real, say the thruth, if a massage parlor do you an happy ending is cheating ?

it's your choice whether to have a happy ending, it's not a stretch, if you choose to have it, well you take your responsibility, but I remember that it's not legal to do those types of massages, so we always talk about something that shouldn't be done, if others make you enjoy it, it is betrayal, there are no parts of the body that are exempt and others that are not.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
To last version I have only two points:
1.- For any thoughts of Julia's unfaithfulness to disappear, was this update by dev sacrificed, and toned down.
2.- The "This is not your redhead GF" scene at end, is so... how to say that... he at least should use totally different face morph+ change of another redhead-pale skin, because difference between Julia and that girl is close to none, and if you want see it you technically need to sit between those two and do personal examination with magnifying glass. This scene have no sense to me, because negate thought of that Cornell want Julia in bed. If Cornell have already option to fuck girl, looking like Julia twin sister, there is no further need of Julia itself. Not to mention, how much % chance is that one man knows two not related girls, which looks like each other? Like sorry, but not sorry, it's stupid.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
1.- For any thoughts of Julia's unfaithfulness to disappear, was this update by dev sacrificed, and toned down.
2.- The "This is not your redhead GF" scene at end, is so... how to say that... he at least should use totally different face morph+ change of another redhead-pale skin, because difference between Julia and that girl is close to none, and if you want see it you technically need to sit between those two and do personal examination with magnifying glass. This scene have no sense to me, because negate thought of that Cornell want Julia in bed. If Cornell have already option to fuck girl, looking like Julia twin sister, there is no further need of Julia itself. Not to mention, how much % chance is that one man knows two not related girls, which looks like each other? Like sorry, but not sorry, it's stupid.
Fair point, but it still could happen in the next update, that the developer shows us this is only how our hero saw the girl because his mind was fogged with jealousy, and in reality it's simply just a redhead girl who looks not much as Julia.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You completely missed the point of why he picked someone who looked just like her. It had nothing to do with Cornell and everything to do with the MC.

Now when he sees Cornell fucking his wife he'll think it's the lookalike.

qcl123

May 11, 2021
you are right,I agree.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes