4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I love this kind of games , even are few of them around . I like this kind of NTR , with slow story, mistery , conspiracies with no humiliation , blackmail, etc. I dont like NTR games , were the wife / gf , fuck all town in first 30 minute of playing the game !!!

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
in reality in my path there is also fucking in the room, and honestly we find the usual weak Mc who doesn't have the balls to tell his friend to fuck off, as well as Julia's slut, who says that Jasmine wasn't her too in the plan, Connell's moves to fuck Julia were too obvious, he is a playboy, so he has no respect for anyone, only for his cock, the problem is that women are sluts and they all fall for it, throwing away years of cohabitation for one fucked, congratulations to the women.
Pardon me, but once again you generalise from one path (cheating) onto all other paths, where things happen differently!
As for Jasmine, she is clearly surprised at first when the MC tells her the situation, but she is not surprsied about her brother and his shennigans. That she did not know what was going on earlier is clear if you simply compare her games and dares, which were playful but not pushy, with how their mother actively pushes Cornell and Julia together, e.g. cinema.
If there was planning from the start, it is far more likely that it was Cornell with his Mom.

In addition, you incorrectly dismiss some info and event choices and how they impact the situation. If our couple shared their fantasies, in which Cornell plays some role, it changes the tone of several scenes and even some actions. For instance on the Julia routes with high corruption and sharing of fantasies, our couple discusses much and it is clear by their dialog that they are in this together. Only after they discussed it several times during the game, high CP, shared fantasies Julia handjobs Cornell.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
anyone played both this and Make Me Happy? which one do you think is better to play first?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Pardon me, but once again you generalise from one path (cheating) onto all other paths, where things happen differently!
As for Jasmine, she is clearly surprised at first when the MC tells her the situation, but she is not surprsied about her brother and his shennigans. That she did not know what was going on earlier is clear if you simply compare her games and dares, which were playful but not pushy, with how their mother actively pushes Cornell and Julia together, e.g. cinema.
If there was planning from the start, it is far more likely that it was Cornell with his Mom.

In addition, you incorrectly dismiss some info and event choices and how they impact the situation. If our couple shared their fantasies, in which Cornell plays some role, it changes the tone of several scenes and even some actions. For instance on the Julia routes with high corruption and sharing of fantasies, our couple discusses much and it is clear by their dialog that they are in this together. Only after they discussed it several times during the game, high CP, shared fantasies Julia handjobs Cornell.

I don't think so, I followed the corruption side up to 10 and Julia has always been a slut with Connell anyway, she takes advantage of Jasmine's closeness with MC to also do things with Connell, I always start from the beginning, it's Julia who forces MC to help Connell, it's Julia who should know the limits of actions, no that they have to use a passworld, Julia never makes a sign to stop or slow down every action of Connell, then Connell with that fucking face of his that makes everything seem like a coincidence, even the clever act of giving the PC, Connell knows perfectly well where the camera will be placed, so he tampers with it when it suits him, surely we all understood that it was all a plan, a film created to humiliate MC, there were many debates, even the Creator himself had said, that I was wrong, no conspiracy, hahahah, instead what happens today, the conspiracy existed, that Connell wanted to fuck Julia, and had asked his mom for help, what a man with no balls, getting help from his mom to fuck a girl girl, another ridiculous thing about this story, all a farce, a simple comedy.

• Angry
Reactions: e801207

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I don't think so, I followed the corruption side up to 10 and Julia has always been a slut with Connell anyway, she takes advantage of Jasmine's closeness with MC to also do things with Connell, I always start from the beginning, it's Julia who forces MC to help Connell, it's Julia who should know the limits of actions, no that they have to use a passworld, Julia never makes a sign to stop or slow down every action of Connell, then Connell with that fucking face of his that makes everything seem like a coincidence, even the clever act of giving the PC, Connell knows perfectly well where the camera will be placed, so he tampers with it when it suits him, surely we all understood that it was all a plan, a film created to humiliate MC, there were many debates, even the Creator himself had said, that I was wrong, no conspiracy, hahahah, instead what happens today, the conspiracy existed, that Connell wanted to fuck Julia, and had asked his mom for help, what a man with no balls, getting help from his mom to fuck a girl girl, another ridiculous thing about this story, all a farce, a simple comedy.
So you're also saying that in the faithful path she's also a slut even though she rejected Connel 2 times in this update?

Reactions: Turret

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
And also, she also rejected him in the cinema's bathroom. If you confront her in the cheating path she tells you that she only masturbated him once that night we saw the condom because she saw you cheating on her first, and then there's the game over because she left.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
this is how friends and your girlfriend love you, haqhhahhahah
First, try every path in the game and after that come your conclusion. You tried to type several times about several wrong things by looking only some pictures in the game. For example,
*the previous photo shoot and mc's dream were wrongly shown here, and
*during the condom incident, you said julia and cornell has planed this all this, and julia had already been penetrated by cornell and shi os slut.
*Now you tried julia and women like her are wrongly shown here.

Play ,read and study the text. You have your own opinions, but read the game first and understand it.Don't think that only your assumptions are correct and don't pretend that you are right. Read and understand other people's opinions first.

we know cornell will definitely fu## julia .or may be he took her or not. There is not only one path here. So...don't scream after seeing only one thing, as if you have learned everything here. Express ideas, we are here to share them. not for reading some opening over and over.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
First, try every path in the game and after that come your conclusion. You tried to type several times about several wrong things by looking only some pictures in the game. For example,
*the previous photo shoot and mc's dream were wrongly shown here, and
*during the condom incident, you said julia and cornell has planed this all this, and julia had already been penetrated by cornell and shi os slut.
*Now you tried julia and women like her are wrongly shown here.

Play ,read and study the text. You have your own opinions, but read the game first and understand it.Don't think that only your assumptions are correct and don't pretend that you are right. Read and understand other people's opinions first.

hoo, the Dev was clever, to avoid agreeing that we had discovered deception, he changed some things, and still others are mysteries, if your Julia had been so innocent, he wouldn't have forced MC to help Connell, if Julia was so serious, why didn't he keep Connell and his touches in check, come on, that was the story from the beginning, then it wasn't Julia, it was the mother with Connell, but the plan exists as a deception, therefore, I didn't go far, the condom the Dev made a mistake, what's the meaning of showing it then disappearing, come on

Reactions: Mark2000

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
hoo, the Dev was clever, to avoid agreeing that we had discovered deception, he changed some things, and still others are mysteries, if your Julia had been so innocent, he wouldn't have forced MC to help Connell, if Julia was so serious, why didn't he keep Connell and his touches in check, come on, that was the story from the beginning, then it wasn't Julia, it was the mother with Connell, but the plan exists as a deception, therefore, I didn't go far, the condom the Dev made a mistake, what's the meaning of showing it then disappearing, come on
Ilcoriglianese Forte, please slow down a bit, almost every NTR game I see you vent on it, in this game you have choices, for all players, want to be Vanilla wholesome, want it to be sharing/netorase, or want to be a cheating bastard while your girl will just do the same, it all possible, it all depend on how you want to play, no need to get angry over it.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Great game with several ways to play it.

Do the developer plan to make heroine bit more reluctant? Like from the beginning maybe she didn't like the idea just only doing it because hubby has a good relationship with our guy ;) I don't want to seem insatiable, but I would love that angle. Like the husband thinks it's all innocent act to convince the relatives. While his wife is very uncomfortable and trying to warn hubby about the things but not specifically in details, so the husband still in the fog until it's too late...
So something like this :D

I might went to far but you get my point.
Anyway nevertheless it is a great game so far. Good job :)

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Got a question. Would this game be better or worse if we got the option of playing from the wife’s perspective? Just wondering
Like many aspects of game design, it depends on the implementation and the dev's capacity. If done well, the game could be better for it. If done poorly, the game could suffer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes