4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I think Cornell liked Julia but he didn't know how to approach her without MC saying no! So, he turned to his mother (who, if he wasn't in a stable relationship and didn't have a job, would have cut the funds!!!) to help him conquer Julia. If you played all the routes, you saw that Cornell's mother is trying her best to get Julia into Cornell's bed!!! The most eloquent example from this last update happens in the cinema where, this forces to the maximum, for Cornell to take Julia in the bathroom and fuck her!!!! The unreal phase with MC wanting to go after them and Cornell's mother saying that the 2 of them don't need him, it's super hilarious!!!! And the phase where Cornell's mother enters the men's bathroom and takes by MC and it's very funny!! Why would he have done these 2 things if he didn't know what was actually happening?
Cornell planned everything from the beginning !!1 Any route you play Cornell more or less goes to Julia, trying to corrupt her !!!! Ex: He sleeps naked, he watches Julia change, he explains how he is very successful with women, especially those who are married or in a relationship!!! He brags about the size of his cock and what he can do with it!!!!!

In the last update, if you go any way, in the morning, MC enters the connection in the room believing that Cornell fucks Julia
, but in fact the girl is not Julia but a girl who looks 90% like Julia (I made print screens with Julia and the girl from the last update and they are almost identical).
There begins the new mystery!!! I think that Cornell specially brought this girl to be caught by Mc and in the future if he really fucks Julia, he should say that it wasn't Julia and that it was the girl he caught him with in the past!!!

Now all that remains is to be patient for about 2 months until the next update, which I think will revolve around Cornell going to Mc to work!!!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love this release !!!. Dev has a knack to keeps on guessing to what the couples will do. We all guessed wrong . Renders are getting much better in quality also ! Can't wait for this next one. To quote Holmes " The game is a foot " !!!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THis may turn in to a Cluck / Sharing and other things..... the story is still developing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The conspiracy was right, many of us understood that Julia was a slut, and Connel was a piece of shit as a friend, thanks to the complicity of his sister, all this time to already know what was happening, hahahahah, useless, the classic scam, Mc weak, slutty wife and BBC friend fucking his wife,
I do not know what game you are playing, but Jasmine did only learn about the situation when the MC told her what was going on. (That Jasmine might go for the MC now, depending on some earlier choices, is another thing)
I consider it more likely that Cornell and his Mom are in this together, if there is a conspiracy at all. Unlike Jasmine´s clearly playful games and dares, Cornell´s Mom was rather forceful pushing Cornell and Julia together!

As for Julia being a "slut", this depends majorly on how many corruption points are accumulated and if the fantasies were shared. If our couple shared their fantasies, they are discussing how far they might/want to go and Julia handjobbing Cornell happens only after this discussion.

I think Cornell liked Julia but he didn't know how to approach her without MC saying no! So, he turned to his mother (who, if he wasn't in a stable relationship and didn't have a job, would have cut the funds!!!) to help him conquer Julia. If you played all the routes, you saw that Cornell's mother is trying her best to get Julia into Cornell's bed!!! The most eloquent example from this last update happens in the cinema where, this forces to the maximum, for Cornell to take Julia in the bathroom and fuck her!!!!
I too think this is a probable possibility.

Reactions: drakov

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
This Update has been very lackluster. I understand that slow buildup in necessary for games like this but it feels like the story has regressed with this update. Where the last update had the Photoshoot scene, this one has nothing of sort and the only progression we've had is the hand job in the bed between Julia and Cornell. Hell, the game even go as far as to debunk the idea that anything even happened between the two and abandon the premise of the Game by revealing that it all has been a one big scheme to Cornell's sister, regressing the story in the process.

Maybe you also missed the fuck that MC sees from the PC, with Julia below and Connell fucking her

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope Julia comes clean about the handjob next update
I have been as honest as possible with her so far and shared all my fantasies
So I hope she is honest with me

• Love
Reactions: atrebor68

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Penso che a Cornell piacesse Julia ma non sapeva come avvicinarla senza che MC gli dicesse di no! Così, si è rivolto a sua madre (che se non avesse avuto una relazione stabile e non avesse avuto un lavoro, gli avrebbe tagliato i fondi!!!) per aiutarlo a conquistare Julia. Se hai giocato a tutti i percorsi, hai visto che la madre di Cornell sta facendo del suo meglio per portare Julia nel letto di Cornell!!! L'esempio più eloquente di quest'ultimo aggiornamento avviene nel cinema dove, questo costringe al massimo, Cornell a portare Julia in bagno e a scoparsela!!!! La fase irreale con MC che vuole inseguirli e la madre di Cornell che dice che loro due non hanno bisogno di lui, è super divertente!!!! E la fase in cui la madre di Cornell entra nel bagno degli uomini e fa da MC ed è molto divertente!! Perché avrebbe fatto queste 2 cose se non avesse saputo cosa stava realmente accadendo?
Cornell ha pianificato tutto dall'inizio!!1 Qualsiasi percorso in cui interpreti Cornell più o meno va a Julia, cercando di corromperla !!!! Es: Dorme nudo, guarda Julia cambiare, spiega come ha molto successo con le donne, soprattutto quelle sposate o conviventi!!! Si vanta delle dimensioni del suo cazzo e di cosa può farci!!!!!

Nell'ultimo aggiornamento, se vai in qualche modo, al mattino, MC entra in connessione nella stanza credendo che Cornell si scopi Julia
, ma in realtà la ragazza non è Julia ma una ragazza che somiglia al 90% a Julia (ho realizzato delle schermate con Julia e la ragazza dell'ultimo aggiornamento e sono quasi identiche).
Inizia così il nuovo mistero!!! Penso che Cornell abbia portato questa ragazza appositamente per farsi catturare da Mc e in futuro, se scopa davvero Julia, dovrebbe dire che non era Julia e che era la ragazza con cui lo aveva sorpreso in passato!!!

Ora non resta che pazientare per circa 2 mesi fino al prossimo aggiornamento, che credo ruoterà attorno al fatto che Cornell andrà al Mc a lavorare!!!
[/CITAZIONE]

t was from the beginning that we said that everything was organised, as usual if you tell the truth in this forum they attack you, it was also evident that the Dev had made mistakes, he declared that NTR was avoidable, another lie, this update was done in in a hurry just to please his paying supporters, he took the piss out of those who pay him and everyone else. it's sad

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I do not know what game you are playing, but Jasmine did only learn about the situation when the MC told her what was going on. (That Jasmine might go for the MC now, depending on some earlier choices, is another thing)
I consider it more likely that Cornell and his Mom are in this together, if there is a conspiracy at all. Unlike Jasmine´s clearly playful games and dares, Cornell´s Mom was rather forceful pushing Cornell and Julia together!

As for Julia being a "slut", this depends majorly on how many corruption points are accumulated and if the fantasies were shared. If our couple shared their fantasies, they are discussing how far they might/want to go and Julia handjobbing Cornell happens only after this discussion.

I too think this is a probable possibility.

in reality in my path there is also fucking in the room, and honestly we find the usual weak Mc who doesn't have the balls to tell his friend to fuck off, as well as Julia's slut, who says that Jasmine wasn't her too in the plan, Connell's moves to fuck Julia were too obvious, he is a playboy, so he has no respect for anyone, only for his cock, the problem is that women are sluts and they all fall for it, throwing away years of cohabitation for one fucked, congratulations to the women.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I think Cornell liked Julia but he didn't know how to approach her without MC saying no! So, he turned to his mother (who, if he wasn't in a stable relationship and didn't have a job, would have cut the funds!!!) to help him conquer Julia. If you played all the routes, you saw that Cornell's mother is trying her best to get Julia into Cornell's bed!!! The most eloquent example from this last update happens in the cinema where, this forces to the maximum, for Cornell to take Julia in the bathroom and fuck her!!!! The unreal phase with MC wanting to go after them and Cornell's mother saying that the 2 of them don't need him, it's super hilarious!!!! And the phase where Cornell's mother enters the men's bathroom and takes by MC and it's very funny!! Why would he have done these 2 things if he didn't know what was actually happening?
Cornell planned everything from the beginning !!1 Any route you play Cornell more or less goes to Julia, trying to corrupt her !!!! Ex: He sleeps naked, he watches Julia change, he explains how he is very successful with women, especially those who are married or in a relationship!!! He brags about the size of his cock and what he can do with it!!!!!

In the last update, if you go any way, in the morning, MC enters the connection in the room believing that Cornell fucks Julia
, but in fact the girl is not Julia but a girl who looks 90% like Julia (I made print screens with Julia and the girl from the last update and they are almost identical).
There begins the new mystery!!! I think that Cornell specially brought this girl to be caught by Mc and in the future if he really fucks Julia, he should say that it wasn't Julia and that it was the girl he caught him with in the past!!!

Now all that remains is to be patient for about 2 months until the next update, which I think will revolve around Cornell going to Mc to work!!!
I agree, cornell made mc show a new girl must be for his future plans. In the new update, dev has suddenly revealed the parts that made us curious earlier, the story has become less interesting. We now know why there was a condom next to Julia in Cornell's room in the previous story. And the story is diverted in Julia knowing the true incident. The curiosity that led us to the story so far has been slightly reduced in this update.

anyway.... I really appreciated to the dev for given update in a short time. Overall, the dev has given a some good flow to the story. Appreciate his efforts. Looking forward to a new and interesting update next time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sirren and quiboune
4.60 star(s) 40 Votes