4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I absolutely LOVE the idea of how now Jasmine is aware of the 'game'. Wonder what they'll get up to next. I could even see Julia eventually being made aware of the cameras, in a way that encourages her to put on a show, etc

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I absolutely LOVE the idea of how now Jasmine is aware of the 'game'. Wonder what they'll get up to next. I could even see Julia eventually being made aware of the cameras, in a way that encourages her to put on a show, etc
[/QUO

If you play this version pleasse dont say anything about the update !!!!

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The conspiracy was right, many of us understood that Julia was a slut, and Connel was a piece of shit as a friend, thanks to the complicity of his sister, all this time to already know what was happening, hahahahah, useless, the classic scam, Mc weak, slutty wife and BBC friend fucking his wife,

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
After this update a lot of conspiracies and theories were debunked :ROFLMAO:

The conspiracy was right, many of us understood that Julia was a slut, and Connel was a piece of shit as a friend, thanks to the complicity of his sister, all this time to already know what was happening, hahahahah, useless, the classic scam, Mc weak, slutty wife and BBC friend fucking his wife,

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This Update has been very lackluster. I understand that slow buildup in necessary for games like this but it feels like the story has regressed with this update. Where the last update had the Photoshoot scene, this one has nothing of sort and the only progression we've had is the hand job in the bed between Julia and Cornell. Hell, the game even go as far as to debunk the idea that anything even happened between the two and abandon the premise of the Game by revealing that it all has been a one big scheme to Cornell's sister, regressing the story in the process.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
This Update has been very lackluster. I understand that slow buildup in necessary for games like this but it feels like the story has regressed with this update. Where the last update had the Photoshoot scene, this one has nothing of sort and the only progression we've had is the hand job in the bed between Julia and Cornell. Hell, the game even go as far as to debunk the idea that anything even happened between the two and abandon the premise of the Game by revealing that it all has been a one big scheme to Cornell's sister, regressing the story in the process.
Agreed. Don't get me wrong. I like slow burn games that build suspense gradually up, but at this point specially when compared to the other dev's work, we should have something way more significant than a simple half assed handjob scene after having a nightmare. Like seriously out of all scenarios he could've choses from he settled on this? COMON...

qcl123

May 11, 2021
“JohnnyKiss,帖子:12463634,会员:226172” said:
这次更新非常平淡。我知道对于这样的游戏来说,缓慢的积累是必要的,但感觉故事在这次更新中已经倒退了。上次更新有拍摄场景,而这次更新没有任何内容,我们唯一的进展是朱莉娅和康奈尔在床上的手工工作。地狱,这款游戏甚至揭穿了两人之间发生过任何事情的想法,并通过揭示这一切都是康奈尔姐姐的一个大计划,放弃了游戏的前提,将故事倒退到了的过程。
[/引用] I agree .

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes