4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Got a question. Would this game be better or worse if we got the option of playing from the wife’s perspective? Just wondering
worse.

but answers on that will vary on if a person a) likes fem protag games or b) likes the japanese ntr game trend of "wife perspective getting banged behind the door". I'm not a huge fan of first, hate the second.

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Got a question. Would this game be better or worse if we got the option of playing from the wife’s perspective? Just wondering
Good point !!!!! it a great ideea !!! Like in Lost in Paradise !! to have the both side of stories in the table !!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Like many aspects of game design, it depends on the implementation and the dev's capacity. If done well, the game could be better for it. If done poorly, the game could suffer.
Some japanese NTR games do it like following...first u only play the male route where nothing happens only hints and when finished u unlock the whole game again from female perspective....some are really great made that way but it gets boring if to often copied and repeated..but i think itzs worth for a good writer like this dev to give it a try

Reactions: qcl123

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
My point in asking about the female perspective was that I’m against it. The best thing about this game is NOT knowing what the wife is thinking. It adds to the suspense and possible conflict with the MC. it also provides a lot more options for the developer to pursue. Also, depending the way you play the MC has done more with Jasmine than the wife has sigh Cornell…well as far as we know. Finally, and this may just be me but does anybody find it weird that Cornell’s regular body language is crossing his arms over his head? It just looks strange. What guy does that? But overall I think this game is the best game the developer has done so far. I like the slower build

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Will update walkthrough mod soon for 0.75. The mod should be forward compatible so you can still use the current one for named saves and stat box feature, just no hints for new content.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Ilcoriglianese Forte, please slow down a bit, almost every NTR game I see you vent on it, in this game you have choices, for all players, want to be Vanilla wholesome, want it to be sharing/netorase, or want to be a cheating bastard while your girl will just do the same, it all possible, it all depend on how you want to play, no need to get angry over it.
Bro Chill out i understand now what Ilcoriglianese Forte say!! . I think English is not the first language for him . He use google translate to play the game , and maybe he translate the game rong :)

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
My point in asking about the female perspective was that I’m against it. The best thing about this game is NOT knowing what the wife is thinking. It adds to the suspense and possible conflict with the MC. it also provides a lot more options for the developer to pursue. Also, depending the way you play the MC has done more with Jasmine than the wife has sigh Cornell…well as far as we know. Finally, and this may just be me but does anybody find it weird that Cornell’s regular body language is crossing his arms over his head? It just looks strange. What guy does that? But overall I think this game is the best game the developer has done so far. I like the slower build
Yes you are right!!! It's a very well made game!!!!!!
I think that DEV wants to show the real nature of women in this game.

I have only one eloquent example to give:
In the last update, if you follow the path of cheating and then Julia is guided by Cornell to take his dick in her hand, if MC choose to go over her, Julia accuses MC that he have flirtation with Jasmine, Mc tells him that he didn't sleep with Jasmine, and Cornell admits that he wanted to fuck Julia (super friend), but Julia stopped him and because they were drunk, Julia consoled him by giving him a handjob!!!!!! ! It's hilarious that Julia tells MC that even if she had fucked Cornell, she wouldn't have felt guilty because she felt cheated by MC!!

Let's recap what Mc did and what Julia did until the scene with the condom:

What choice did MC have:

1: He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine

2. He had the opportunity to kiss Jasmine's nipples

What choice did Julia have:

1) The initial understanding was that he only plays a role. Julia never once tried to stop Cornell from laying hands on her when they were in public. Cornell how many times he had the opportunity to touch Julia's breasts, ass

2) When Julia went with Cornell in the room, she gave him a consolation gift, taking off her panties and hugging Cornell naked.

3) When Julia receives the vibrator from Jasmine, he lies to MC and does not tell him about the vibrator!!!

4) When she receives the gift from Cornell, Julia jumps into his arms and kisses him!!!!

5) On the same night when she plays that game, Julia gets excited to the max when she is kissed all over her body (intentionally) by Cornell, and she does nothing to stop him and she really feels very excited

6) In the evening after the party, when they were watching the movie, it is clear that Cornell gropes Julia in front of MC and he does nothing to stop him, even smile to MC few times !!!

7) The same night when MC sees that they are no longer on the couch and goes to Cornell's room, it is clear that Julia is pretending to sleep!!! Especially since the next moment Julia hides the condom.

Now that I have exposed what both sides did throughout the game up to the scene with the condom, I have a question: Who do you think cheated more throughout the game, so that in the end Julia would say what I wrote earlier?

:)

Last edited:

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
F### this game man, it's been so long since we've heard the MC shout PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!!!!!!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So she’s hiding the fact she slept with the bbc?
On the cheat path she does hide it, even if you only kissed Jasmine and do all the pinaple express safe words keeping her at 0 corruption, she still secretly had sex with Cornell and hides the condom when the MC barge in.

This scene is somewhat simular to what happened between me and an ex. My ex was constant accusing me for cheating on her and leading to fights if i even dared drink on alcoholic drink, so after a year or so of fight i finally was tired of it and spend sometime with another girl and kissed her, but felt wrong, so I confessed to my ex which led to more fights, now funy part was in the end beside that kiss I never cheated on her, but she did cheat twice on me behind my back with 2 other guys with whom she had sex, first some black dude and later her boss at work, which made me kick her out the door.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
On the cheat path she does hide it, even if you only kissed Jasmine and do all the pinaple express safe words keeping her at 0 corruption, she still secretly had sex with Cornell and hides the condom when the MC barge in.

This scene is somewhat simular to what happened between me and an ex. My ex was constant accusing me for cheating on her and leading to fights if i even dared drink on alcoholic drink, so after a year or so of fight i finally was tired of it and spend sometime with another girl and kissed her, but felt wrong, so I confessed to my ex which led to more fights, now funy part was in the end beside that kiss I never cheated on her, but she did cheat twice on me behind my back with 2 other guys with whom she had sex, first some black dude and later her boss at work, which made me kick her out the door.
She did not have sex with Connor in any path yet. She explains while on the camera that she gave him a hand job... and he put on a condom. But, no sex....

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
She did not have sex with Connor in any path yet. She explains while on the camera that she gave him a hand job... and he put on a condom. But, no sex....
Yea I know now, just played the cheat path further, but yea at first it looked like more, so in the end if do all with Jasmine it MC cheating more then his girl does. There several paths so I played first the faithfull and sharing ones, just done the cheat one.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yea I know now, just played the cheat path further, but yea at first it looked like more, so in the end if do all with Jasmine it MC cheating more then his girl does. There several paths so I played first the faithfull and sharing ones, just done the cheat one.
But..... here is what I do not understand..... MC here noise while on the couch. Bed creaking.... go to the Connor door knocks... it stops... Connor come to the door and ... MC sees the Condom. To me , Why is the bed creaking for a HJ ??? I think this is a mistake in the text by DEv.... THoughts ???

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes