4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of the Cuck Route, I much more prefer the Cheating route, but it's the only way so far to see Julia get fucked, and it's glorious to see it. I'm looking forward for the future updates where we can finally see Julia get fucked on the cheating route.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes a better visual of that would have been hot. Like you said... have some drip from her mouth down her chin as she cum off it...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Also I am confused as to the cuckold. MC on High Corruption gives her the option to have sex with Cornell. But she doesn't know he can watch...... And... so far she has not been able to tell him that they did... because of the accident. I am really looking forward to what is going to happen in the hospital. We have Jasmine, Julia and the nurse..... Could be an interesting night ! Just give MC some more stamina please... it is kinda embarrassing.

Oct 10, 2022
This whole time I can stop the wife from actually doing sexual acts, always on the edge - to continue the teasing which is one of the fun things in the corruption path, but somehow the last scene just forces the husband to accept his wife giving a blowjob? It's so out of his character if the husband allowed them to kiss/flirt in front of the friend's family in order to keep the masquerade on, but still commit to their promises of not doing beyond that. You literally have the freedom to stop them from continuing further but the last one just forces itself upon you? Even when you have the minimum corruption points needed (5) to be in the corruption path, the scene still forces itself to the husband, making him be into cuckoldry, which again is so out of his character if there's only 5 corruption points. It would make sense if there's a lot of corruption points, and the husband has been encouraging the acts to continue, but that's not the case here. The more realistic option would be if there's a path where the wife is falling into temptation with the husband trying to stop her from going too far in the corruption path, but I guess that can also be considered cheating.
It's also so disappointing how the game clearly tries to put you on a particular path. If you go with a pure path, even with 0 corruption, there's an option go straight directly to the corruption path where the wife freely gives a blowjob to the friend, which makes no sense at all. The scene that lets you do this is the friend giving the 'cucking, jealousy, more passion, more fun' spiel to the husband, and if the husband accepts, suddenly he's all too happy for his wife to be cheating. It's supposed to just be an invitation for the friend and wife to flirt more, and be a little touchy. It makes no sense for the husband to suddenly become so into cuckoldry. Why is it even there in the first place?
I understand that multiple pathing can be difficult, and the developer needs more time to get more scenes done. But I wish there's more consistency to the story. I really enjoyed the build up, and teasing before this update. The cheating path also seems stiff. The game just ends whenever you try to confront the wife, so it forces you to just stay silent the whole time.
I am not sure whether I missed something but if you stay clear of sister and keep the corruption low, there is not any bj scene in the game. As far as I gathered, there are 3 main paths. Vanilla, cheating and cuckolding. As I see it, there are 2 main things to keep under check relation with sister and corruption points.

At the vanilla path, stay away from sister and keep the corruption low. In my play-through it was 0. There are no bj, no sex between Cornell and wife, nothing of sort. Closest one is under the table stuff, which according to both Cornell and wife nothing happened. Well, expect all the kissing, touching, petting in front of mother.

Cheating path, you keep the corruption low but you fuck the sister. There 2 different ways for that, with or without condom. If you go condom path, Cornell fucks the wife behind MC's back. She is very much into it too. If you go bareback path, wife gives bj but still hesitant. Though, if I understand correctly, this path will be more dangerous for their relationship.

For cuckold path, you keep the corruption high wife goes wild either by MC's suggestions or Cornell's seduction. Bjs, fucking etc. looks like this is the main path for the game.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I don't know how many of you noticed something in this game? How many times has Julia given MC a blowjob since the beginning of the game?
I tell you never!! already in the last update julia blew Cornell in almost every Path !!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Nice brother, now I think that after this fuck, Julia rightly can't go back, this is the point of no return, but rightly so, you want to put a rich BBC, with a half man and normal employee, there is no game, Connell wins hands down, Julia wins too, hahah, MC will fortify herself with some handjobs.
Do you mean "girl who does black, never goes back" ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
MC can ring Julia's bell with Sex... He can get her reved up...but he has a big problem with stamina. He blams it on excitement.... If he can improve on that Julia will not be looking elsewhere to get her body satisficed.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Na... don't believe it. Remember, MC , Julia and Cornell knew each other well. Old friends ... before his request to play Fiancée. so the attraction was not there... Here we see the MC kinda driving the cuckold events... but he doesn't know it. I do not think Julia jumped into bed with Cornell just because of his dick size.. She did it because MC said she could. We may agree to disagree on that one.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes