4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

the current status of the work ...
Vor einer Stunde
Good evening, Friends.
I want to share with you the current status of my project, as usual.
At the beginning of the month, a strong cold knocked me off schedule, and now I'll have to pick up the pace. I've written the script (except for one path, the most difficult and confusing for me), and I've already created all the images for the "hot" scenes. It's the first time I've started with the toughest part :) Next, I'll move on to creating "vanilla" images and animations. Also, I'll need to finish writing the entire script.
P.S. I'll answer a possible question right away - this is not the final update.
P.P.S. I'm not specifying the release date, but the update will be out in April.
P.P.P.S. Have a peaceful night and a great end to the week!
Thanks!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

the current status of the work ...
Vor einer Stunde
Good evening, Friends.
I want to share with you the current status of my project, as usual.
At the beginning of the month, a strong cold knocked me off schedule, and now I'll have to pick up the pace. I've written the script (except for one path, the most difficult and confusing for me), and I've already created all the images for the "hot" scenes. It's the first time I've started with the toughest part :) Next, I'll move on to creating "vanilla" images and animations. Also, I'll need to finish writing the entire script.
P.P.S. I'm not specifying the release date, but the update will be out in April.
Thanks!

Well, the lovers are running away for an elopement, poor MC, hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Yay!
Fair...
Thanks!
Well now we certainly will! Thanks for the great news! I was honestly expecting the update to take longer, so huzzah for unexpectedly pleasant surprises!

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes