4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
It's Connell's car, the 2-seater sports car, don't worry, it's just Julia and Connell.
The game is played strictly from the MC's perspective from the beginning. Remember that if the MC can't see, the players can't see either. There are multiple endings anyway, so there will be one where the MC isn't poor. If the situation you describe were to happen, the MC would definitely deserve the consequences. FI cheating with Jasmine, grabbing condoms, etc.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The game is played strictly from the MC's perspective from the beginning. Remember that if the MC can't see, the players can't see either. There are multiple endings anyway, so there will be one where the MC isn't poor. If the situation you describe were to happen, the MC would definitely deserve the consequences. FI cheating with Jasmine, grabbing condoms, etc.
you make a valid point about what we see, is only from the MC's viewpoint. I guess he could be imagining them going off together to elope, or... like before.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
You need to understand Julia and MC's fantasies. First of all, assuming MC isn't cheating, MC is a cuckold and Julia is fantasizing about him being a cuckold. Julia loves MC.
She gets turned on by the fact that he gets turned on when she has sex with Cornell or other guys, which means that if she breaks up with him, Julia's fantasy is broken.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
You need to understand Julia and MC's fantasies. First of all, assuming MC isn't cheating, MC is a cuckold and Julia is fantasizing about him being a cuckold. Julia loves MC.
She gets turned on by the fact that he gets turned on when she has sex with Cornell or other guys, which means that if she breaks up with him, Julia's fantasy is broken.

if that was the case, then why use the password, or why Julia justifies herself with MC, when she can fuck with Connell without MC seeing, in the betrayal route, Julia fucks with Connell in the bunkalof while MC and Jasmine are hidden, if Jasmine doesn't stop MC, it would inevitably happen, so I also predict some tragic endings.

Reactions: Big Rooster

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
if that was the case, then why use the password, or why Julia justifies herself with MC, when she can fuck with Connell without MC seeing, in the betrayal route, Julia fucks with Connell in the bunkalof while MC and Jasmine are hidden, if Jasmine doesn't stop MC, it would inevitably happen, so I also predict some tragic endings.

The safe word is suggested by Cornell, who knows full well that the MC knows his character. It's there to control Cornell, not Julia.

First, if corruption=0, it's just a mild romantic comedy. Nothing happens, still that's kind of funny in its own way, as things keep happening that are pretty comical.

If corruption is high. Julia finds out about the MC's fantasy. She discovers that MC is enjoying it, either by confessing it to her directly or indirectly by not saying it when MC is supposed to say the safe word.

Here again, the paths diverge. If the MC doesn't suggest that she and Cornell sleep together, then all she can do is give Cornell a blowjob. Since Julia has done something very provocative with the MC's permission, such as taking a nude photo in front of the MC, she might think that this is enough to not cross the line.

Julia is only sleeping with Cornell because MC gave her permission once, and she continues to do so because MC has confirmed to her that he enjoyed the situation as well.

As long as MC isn't cheating, Julia is (relatively) faithful to him or to their shared fantasy.

A tragic ending would be if the MC cheats or Julia gets pregnant, but both of these things happen because of the MC's choices. If the MC controls the situation correctly, it will end happily.

ps) She has no idea that he's watching her on a hidden camera or under their bed. She simply assumes that MC is enjoying the fact that she had sex with Cornell, and that he's also enjoying hearing about her experience.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
is the first time Julia knows MC is aware of her having sex with Cornell, is in the hospital, if she isn't aware of the hidden cam? She could be assuming that her stories are perceived as fiction and just to titillate Peter!

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
If Julia ends up having Cornell's child and marrying him, but she still loves MC and continues to see him and make love to him, or if MC sits in Cornell's house and the three of them enjoy each other's company, is that a happy ending? Would it be a tragedy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
If Julia ends up having Cornell's child and marrying him, but she still loves MC and continues to see him and make love to him, or if MC sits in Cornell's house and the three of them enjoy each other's company, is that a happy ending? Would it be a tragedy?
Julia would be cucking both of them and run off with Jasmine!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
is the first time Julia knows MC is aware of her having sex with Cornell, is in the hospital, if she isn't aware of the hidden cam?
No, she gets permission to do it that first time before the hospital so she's always known and had mc's permission to do it. The hospital is however the first time she's aware of the mc watching them.

As for the teaser Pic, what if it's actually from the mc seeing it for himself? Mc wishing them to have fun as Cornell takes Julia for a ride to see his car?

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
As for the teaser Pic, what if it's actually from the mc seeing it for himself? Mc wishing them to have fun as Cornell takes Julia for a ride to see his car?
Maybe the MC is listening to Julia talk.

ps) I can't remember MC told her about the hidden camera.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Maybe the MC is listening to Julia talk.
Could be either. I figure it's probably going to turn out that it's either from the mc seeing it for himself when Cornell and Julia run off to go for a ride in his car for whatever reason, or the more likely is that it's Julia telling mc about it later kinda like we got with the under the table scenes she told us about. It's certainly going to be from the day after the party but I'm wondering what Cornell and Julia would be doing running off alone together in his car. The impression I got so far for the high corruption routes is that either cuckold or sharing, she'd want mc to be there for any fun so it'd seem out of character for them to be running off for a bit of sexy fun alone which isn't something they'd need to do to have sex anyways.

Edit: actually it just struck me that that scene is kind of the perfect teaser for a julia story she tells mc later about how cornell convinced her to give him a blowjob while he was driving.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Could be either. I figure it's probably going to turn out that it's either from the mc seeing it for himself when Cornell and Julia run off to go for a ride in his car for whatever reason, or the more likely is that it's Julia telling mc about it later kinda like we got with the under the table scenes she told us about. It's certainly going to be from the day after the party but I'm wondering what Cornell and Julia would be doing running off alone together in his car. The impression I got so far for the high corruption routes is that either cuckold or sharing, she'd want mc to be there for any fun so it'd seem out of character for them to be running off for a bit of sexy fun alone which isn't something they'd need to do to have sex anyways.

Edit: actually it just struck me that that scene is kind of the perfect teaser for a julia story she tells mc later about how cornell convinced her to give him a blowjob while he was driving.
Julia might not think that the MC needs to be with her all the time. She might think that the MC enjoys being with them, but also enjoys hearing her story afterward. Julia doesn't know that MC has been watching them the whole time, either through a hidden camera or by hiding under the bed, so I don't think it's out of character for Julia to leave MC behind and go somewhere alone with Cornell.

I think the blowjob is a good guess. Maybe a deep throat. Something she never did for MC. Just like anal.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That could all change this next party ... Not sure about the teaser pic... A bj across that console would be tough . I really don't have a guess here... it could be anything... but we know it is something.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Julia might not think that the MC needs to be with her all the time. She might think that the MC enjoys being with them, but also enjoys hearing her story afterward. Julia doesn't know that MC has been watching them the whole time, either through a hidden camera or by hiding under the bed, so I don't think it's out of character for Julia to leave MC behind and go somewhere alone with Cornell.

I think the blowjob is a good guess. Maybe a deep throat. Something she never did for MC. Just like anal.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she had an opinion of the mc didn't need to always be there. She had no problem having sexy massage and swim time on the beach followed by sex without knowing he was under the bed for it so yeah I could certainly see them doing their own time and telling mc about it later. Just seems weird that they'd run off on a date without the mc for no reason, doublely so when you add Jasmine to the picture and how she wouldn't let Cornell have fun without trying to stir the pot somehow.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
The mc should stop being a cuck and eat Julia out straight after Cornel has cummed in her.
It's what an alpha Chad would do.
Wrong game. He would rather eat Cornell's cum on her pussy. That's the most of Dimajio333's fans want him to do.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes