4.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
So we can agree that both games are clearly better than average. Or simply good.

However, I will stick to my opinion that Lost in Paradise is good - but sometimes rough around the edges - and the Express is very good. For me, the latter is a perfect five (which means it's among the top 3% of games I've tried. And I've tried a lot of them...). Again, tastes vary.
IMHO Dimajio333 is first and foremost a writer. He's getting better and better at writing more detailed, interesting stories. Also getting better at rendering images too, and incorporating depth of field along with more intricate lighting and other techniques to improve the artwork. I'm looking forward to whatever is next!

Was thinking the same thing, larger areola and nipples too
some prego girl's boobs are spectacular with all the subcutaneous veins showing and changes in their areolas textures and shades! They literally glow!

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
In an NTR game, I don't really care who's doing them, other than their loser BF's or hubby's. But in a sharing game, BF's and husbands can watch or join in, IDC, as long as the girls get f*cked. and teases their mates about it!
These games cover both avenues, so they're all win-win games from my perspective.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
In an NTR game, I don't really care who's doing them, other than their loser BF's or hubby's. But in a sharing game, BF's and husbands can watch or join in, IDC, as long as the girls get f*cked. and teases their mates about it!
These games cover both avenues, so they're all win-win games from my perspective.
The corner stone of a sharing themed game is always 1) the moment when the wife has penetrated for the first time by another man; 2) The moment when the wife allows the lover to cum raw into her pussy, without any protection.
HJ, BJ, stripteases etc. are part of the preparation for the final act.

1716632348154.png

Last edited:

Ferald26

Jul 20, 2022
Until now PE, it is an almost perfectly made game, the dev said that he made some mistakes (this is normal, due to the multitude of paths and their complexity), but I am curious how the end will be!! I saw some good games, but which ended not so well!! I hope that this game has an ending as good as it was during its course. The countdown has begun!!!!
Totally agree. I'm curious to see what the dev does, will he remain faithful to his own path or will he fulfill the wishes of some fans who want Julia in a gang bang? So far Julia has only had sex with 2 men, her husband and Cornell. I think the idea of the gang bang would be too abrupt a jump in his behavior (although I would like to see it in one of the ways) and would break the rhythm of the story a bit. Whatever decision the dev makes, I can only say one thing, "congratulations, you have done a great job."

Sorry if there's something misspelled, Google's fault :)

Reactions: Big Rooster

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Totally agree. I'm curious to see what the dev does, will he remain faithful to his own path or will he fulfill the wishes of some fans who want Julia in a gang bang? So far Julia has only had sex with 2 men, her husband and Cornell. I think the idea of the gang bang would be too abrupt a jump in his behavior (although I would like to see it in one of the ways) and would break the rhythm of the story a bit. Whatever decision the dev makes, I can only say one thing, "congratulations, you have done a great job."

Sorry if there's something misspelled, Google's fault :)
After the pictures posted by Dev, we will surely see at least Julia, fucked by Cornell and Rufus at his birthday party. When the next update will appear, we will see if, in addition to Cornell and Rufus, MC will also join the sex game.

I have a feeling, Julia will be fucked by the two, only on Cuckold path, where Julia tells MC, as punishment (in the last update, Julia punishes MC when she goes with Cornell to the hotel and sends him pictures and vid of her having sex), he must watch her being fucked by 2 men

We will see in one week !!!

Reactions: dian091

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
After the pictures posted by Dev, we will surely see at least Julia, fucked by Cornell and Rufus at his birthday party. When the next update will appear, we will see if, in addition to Cornell and Rufus, MC will also join the sex game.

I have a feeling, Julia will be fucked by the two, only on Cuckold path, where Julia tells MC, as punishment (in the last update, Julia punishes MC when she goes with Cornell to the hotel and sends him pictures and vid of her having sex), he must watch her being fucked by 2 men

We will see in one week !!!
Sorry, but I doubt that!
I think Julia can be fucked by Cornell, Rufus and the MC on the sharing path. Going by what we had so far on this path, there will be the decision IF they go to Rufus party at all. And then the decision to join Cornell and Rufus with Julia, letting them have her alone and to stop it after the pool, but before it gets naughtier.
Also on the cuck path there seems to be a fork, since we had a choice during the dance how the MC reacts to Julia accepting Rufus invitation just so. On the path where the MC simply accepts it Julia might just fuck with Cornell and Rufus showing off. On the path where the MC said that they need to have better communication and stuff, I think it drifts more towards sharing.

It will be interesting what happens on the vanilla/share subpath, vanilla, but with the option to "have fun" at certain points during the game.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Sorry, but I doubt that!
I think Julia can be fucked by Cornell, Rufus and the MC on the sharing path. Going by what we had so far on this path, there will be the decision IF they go to Rufus party at all. And then the decision to join Cornell and Rufus with Julia, letting them have her alone and to stop it after the pool, but before it gets naughtier.
Also on the cuck path there seems to be a fork, since we had a choice during the dance how the MC reacts to Julia accepting Rufus invitation just so. On the path where the MC simply accepts it Julia might just fuck with Cornell and Rufus showing off. On the path where the MC said that they need to have better communication and stuff, I think it drifts more towards sharing.

It will be interesting what happens on the vanilla/share subpath, vanilla, but with the option to "have fun" at certain points during the game.
We will see in one week !!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Turret

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Well Dimajio333 has a task in front of him. Yes,, we have to decide if we mind if Julia goes to the party. if she goes ... MC could go ..or not.. That is two paths there... minimum ! MC could partake in a threesome with Julia, Or,,, he could just watch... Or he may go off and do something with Jasmine if she is there. If we stay at home... there is one... or more. Lots to think about ! Can't wait to see it. De is great is setting this up for a awesome conclusion !!!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
In looking at the preview pregnant picture, I notice that Julia's ring is not on her ring finger.
The whole game Julia did not wear a ring. in the pictures posted a few days ago by dev, it shows mc when he goes to get Julia's engagement ring.

The pictures are uploaded randomly.

I think this is the order of the pictures:

PS:
I think the pictures are from Trust path

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Look closely on the third pic above.... Julia has a ring on her finger... so this must be after MC goes to the store.

• Haha
Reactions: drakov

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
What a great game. Very very nice. I can wait to see pineapple express Part two who they explore slowly their new Relationship with other partners. I hope it will created... very sooon. Its a greatful game with totally right emotions. i thank the cretar for it.
I hope you are right !

Reactions: dian091

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
“In some cultures, wearing a ring on the index finger may indicate a person's relationship status. For example, in some Western countries, a ring on the index finger of the right hand may signify that the person is single and available”
My boss wearing the ring on index finger , and he is married !!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
What a great game. Very very nice. I can wait to see pineapple express Part two who they explore slowly their new Relationship with other partners. I hope it will created... very sooon. Its a greatful game with totally right emotions. i thank the cretar for it.
As in the case of films, the sequels of famous films never lived up to the value of the first part and were disappointing!!!! Dev, he will have to be a genius to make part 2 as good as the first part!!

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
As in the case of films, the sequels of famous films never lived up to the value of the first part and were disappointing!!!! Dev, he will have to be a genius to make part 2 as good as the first part!!
Maybe he will introduce new MCs. He seems to have a knack for this stuff last 4 AVNs he did was interesting.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes