4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
If the dev is reading here, It would be nice to have Julia cheating without Peter having to make moves on Jasmine.
I'm using the Universal Ren'py mod to play the game which allows me to access this "route".

1. In my main playthrough, MC remembers he can still check what his girl friend is doing with his phone and catches her and Cornell being a bit too close. He sends her a message that he wants to see her but she ignores it and goes to take a shower with Cornell.

2. MC then sneaks into Julia and Cornell's cottage to do the 2nd "dare". He gets a message from her asking if he is alright and then, without asking for permission, she starts fucking Cornell behind MC's back.

3. During the sex, MC goes to grab the condoms thinking that will stop the two from fucking but it only makes things worse as they now do it raw. MC peaks from under the bed to confirm it because he is in disbelief and catches Cornell creampying Julia.

4. Lastly, MC runs out of the cottage without confronting the two.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
great update for a great game :) i been following and playing this dev games and i like them all, this one is my fav, his art improved, writing, etc. Im playing on every single path to not miss any future ending (and the prior one) so im glad that next one is the last one, another great thing this dev gas, he completes the games :)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The previous version was 0.9, and this one is 0.95. I've been visiting the patreon every day for almost a week, thirstily waiting for an update, and when a new update came out, I was both happy that it was 0.95 and not 1.0 and frustrated that I had to wait to see the end again.

I think the next one will probably be 0.96 or maybe 1.0 depending on the response (mainly patreon), but for now I hope it's 0.96 and I hope MC and Julia's adventures last longer.
Yeah we sho
uld try to convince Dev on Patreon to elongate this game at least to 2.0. Its so capable for further crazy ideas, twists and situations.

Gasmaskguy

Jan 9, 2019
Is there new version for android yet, guys? I downloaded the one on the front page but when I install it says ver 0.85

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Can someone clarify the cheating route
Like DEV sayid , the cheating route stop to exist from the last 3 update ago when you have the option to confront julia and game end. It was replace with Cukcold route!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jenn20

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm using the Universal Ren'py mod to play the game which allows me to access this "route".

1. In my main playthrough, MC remembers he can still check what his girl friend is doing with his phone and catches her and Cornell being a bit too close. He sends her a message that he wants to see her but she ignores it and goes to take a shower with Cornell.

2. MC then sneaks into Julia and Cornell's cottage to do the 2nd "dare". He gets a message from her asking if he is alright and then, without asking for permission, she starts fucking Cornell behind MC's back.

3. During the sex, MC goes to grab the condoms thinking that will stop the two from fucking but it only makes things worse as they now do it raw. MC peaks from under the bed to confirm it because he is in disbelief and catches Cornell creampying Julia.

4. Lastly, MC runs out of the cottage without confronting the two.

Hi, this path is interesting, I might know how you developed it, thanks

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This route and scenes i got in my second playthrough...but in my case it ended in a threesome.
Using URM, you can see the places where the paths branch. He played the faithful/vanilla route until the point where Julia starts the "revenge" cheating, without getting "caught," and followed that branch instead of the one that the variables would naturally trigger. I have done a similar thing in previous updates.

You can download the Universal Renpy Modifier on this site somewhere. Use the search box & you'll find it. I never play a Renpy game without it anymore!!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Using URM, you can see the places where the paths branch. He played the faithful/vanilla route until the point where Julia starts the "revenge" cheating, without getting "caught," and followed that branch instead of the one that the variables would naturally trigger. I have done a similar thing in previous updates.

You can download the Universal Renpy Modifier on this site somewhere. Use the search box & you'll find it. I never play a Renpy game without it anymore!!
I know URPM tool but in that game i just used one of my many saves and i dont know which path i followed there..for this game i like to use the mod from asahibito on mainpage since it is mentioning also flags from the code like prgnancy alert etc...:)..but til the mod gets updated for latest version it needs 10 days i guess

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021

can you tell how to get to that branch i am yousing URM for the first time

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes