4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just played this - love it! Its going to be continued, right? Right?? Can't wait to see what happens with those friends at the party.. >< Two wishlist items, if wishes are being taken?

It feels like this game needs just a few little talkies-scenes with the wife, early on, where she clarifies she's ok with the MC and the sister getting it on. With how lovey-dovey everyone is there's just this sense of doom-tension overhead that the MC is like.. the only one out and out cheating, which is super-weird, and it feels less 'hot' and more like its going to blow up and destroy the playthrough. Which could be sorted by like... one scene after the kiss of the gf/wife/whatever going 'yea, that's hot, go for it'.

And the second one - this plays so much like a hotwife / trusting relationship game, but there are a few scenes where the bull/wife just kinda cheat on the guy (do things they haven't discussed or consented to) and then lie about it.. Totally into that in other games, it just feels really weird in games where everyone is into each other. Maybe its just a me-thing, I don't know, I've been through a range of relationship types in life so maybe its just echoing some of the ones where mistakes were made - just feels like a few scenes (eg. after the hj, or where the guy sends the wife for the condoms, etc) it could use a little secondary option to 'talk about it' and like.. three screens going 'hey, this happened, you cool?' or 'hey, did y'all do something?'. And then 'we cool?', 'yea, we cool', and moving on. For me that would just flow better with how their dynamics are shaping up.

Eh, just me and nitpicking I'm sure - can't wait for more :D

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think BBC is favored in NTR because it's less painful.
If you lose your girlfriend to someone who's the same color as you and not only has a bigger thing than you, but is much more skillful in bed, that makes you nothing more than a pathetic loser, but if it's a different race, it's a little easier to accept.
Yep.
I'm not a woman and I haven't a vagina, but listening female friends and collagues, they say that taking a meat stick long 25 cm and large 6 cm of diameter, is not their dream.
My wife too says she never will take a too big black cock. When she tried a BWC... (n)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just played this - love it! Its going to be continued, right? Right?? Can't wait to see what happens with those friends at the party.. >< Two wishlist items, if wishes are being taken?

It feels like this game needs just a few little talkies-scenes with the wife, early on, where she clarifies she's ok with the MC and the sister getting it on. With how lovey-dovey everyone is there's just this sense of doom-tension overhead that the MC is like.. the only one out and out cheating, which is super-weird, and it feels less 'hot' and more like its going to blow up and destroy the playthrough. Which could be sorted by like... one scene after the kiss of the gf/wife/whatever going 'yea, that's hot, go for it'.

And the second one - this plays so much like a hotwife / trusting relationship game, but there are a few scenes where the bull/wife just kinda cheat on the guy (do things they haven't discussed or consented to) and then lie about it.. Totally into that in other games, it just feels really weird in games where everyone is into each other. Maybe its just a me-thing, I don't know, I've been through a range of relationship types in life so maybe its just echoing some of the ones where mistakes were made - just feels like a few scenes (eg. after the hj, or where the guy sends the wife for the condoms, etc) it could use a little secondary option to 'talk about it' and like.. three screens going 'hey, this happened, you cool?' or 'hey, did y'all do something?'. And then 'we cool?', 'yea, we cool', and moving on. For me that would just flow better with how their dynamics are shaping up.

Eh, just me and nitpicking I'm sure - can't wait for more :D
I completely agree with both things you said, the issue is there's two competing fandoms for the game; those that want a more amicable swinging/sharing setup, and those that want a more ntr setup.

IMO the simple way to sate both is to have more of this kind of dialogue on the non-cheating/cuckold/hotwife path, and less of it on the ntr path.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Like DEV sayid , the cheating route stop to exist from the last 3 update ago when you have the option to confront julia and game end. It was replace with Cukcold route!!!
I don't believe that the dev has ever said this and you're misconstruing the context of the comment you're citing.

Can someone clarify the cheating route
You've got to keep corruption at 1-2 for most of the game, then in the hospital you can either be a dick to Julia and start a mutual cheating route or be a dick to her after you're discharged from the hospital and she alone starts cheating.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I don't believe that the dev has ever said this and you're misconstruing the context of the comment you're citing.

You've got to keep corruption at 1-2 for most of the game, then in the hospital you can either be a dick to Julia and start a mutual cheating route or be a dick to her after you're discharged from the hospital and she alone starts cheating.

drakov said:
Thank you for confirming my opinions! It could be seen with the naked eye that 3 updates ago you gave up the path of cheating , but many people contradicted me!! In the last update, you reintroduced a hybrid between cheat and cukcold!!

My only confusion after the last update is about the option to take the condoms or leave the condoms!! can you please clarify this too?
Thank you
Sure :)If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

It is Dev unser !!! You can found the original post on page 105

Maybe you know better , then DEV

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sure :)If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

I am just curious if Dev will implement pregnancy in future because according the Modder of the WT there was already a pregnancy flag at least for Jasmine in the code. But this is may just a flowing idea of Dev and must not get realized in further update.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I am just curious if Dev will implement pregnancy in future because according the Modder of the WT there was already a pregnancy flag at least for Jasmine in the code. But this is may just a flowing idea of Dev and must not get realized in further update.
I think that was just a guess by the WT mod creator. There are a couple of stats in the game, mostly corruption and cheating that play a role in some of the path branches. Aside from this, there are certain choices that just set variables like "option100" or "option103." My guess is that the mod creator inferred that one of those was a pregnancy tag based on context, when it may or may not have even had a specific meaning at that time but could have just been a placeholder with no real plans behind it.

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nah I just think he introduced them to have more people at the party. No way do they touch Julia. And that ladies and gentlemen is sarcasm. I think our MC may get a threesome with jasmine and her friend while the 3 guys take turns with the girlfriend.
THat is possible ...but since our MC also like to watch he may just watch the dudes.. Julia also like him to partake ...so he may be part of something with her. You are right about Jasmine and the girls... I don't think they will sit and do nothing ??? Paths may dictate who is fucking whom.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

And how on Earth does that quote claim that there is no more cheating path? It really seems more like to me that you're misunderstanding what he said. That quote is about potential pregnancy and has nothing to do with the cheating path.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
It was a cheating path . 3 Update ago , MC have choice to go in the room end expose both of them ( print screen in atach), and if you do that , game end ( cheating path end , becouse Julia will leave ) . Is MC chouse to continue waching, MC become a cukcold even if he dont agree to let Julia cheating on him !!!

It is exact what dev said :

Dimajio333 said:
Wow, so much emotions :) Pleasant to read. Just please, don't involve my parents in this. Thanks.
I sincerely don't understand why a person continues to play something they dislike so much. In previous parts, there was an opportunity to end the game, stopping all the nonsense and sticking to one's principles. Why continue playing if it's so repulsive and uninteresting to you? Although it's everyone's right. All the best. P.S. In the game description, I honestly stated that NTR is not avoidable since it's the main plotline. But then I made a mistake, I confess, and started the cheating path, which shouldn't have been done.

In the last update DEV reintroduced into the game, a sort of mix betwin cheating and cukcold!!

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It was a cheating path . 3 Update ago , MC have choice to go in the room end expose both of them ( print screen in atach), and if you do that , game end ( cheating path end , becouse Julia will leave ) . Is MC chouse to continue waching, MC become a cukcold even if he dont agree to let Julia cheating on him !!!

It is exact what dev said :

Dimajio333 said:
Wow, so much emotions :) Pleasant to read. Just please, don't involve my parents in this. Thanks.
I sincerely don't understand why a person continues to play something they dislike so much. In previous parts, there was an opportunity to end the game, stopping all the nonsense and sticking to one's principles. Why continue playing if it's so repulsive and uninteresting to you? Although it's everyone's right. All the best. P.S. In the game description, I honestly stated that NTR is not avoidable since it's the main plotline. But then I made a mistake, I confess, and started the cheating path, which shouldn't have been done.

In the last update DEV reintroduced into the game, a sort of mix betwin cheating and cukcold!!
And none of what you have quoted in red indicates that there is no cheating path. In fact, the last sentence affirms that there is a cheating path. Look, I get that English might not be your first language and that might be why you're misinterpreting Dimajio's words but there is a cheating path - in fact, there seems to be two variants of it - with the hospital scene being the crux of it.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
And none of what you have quoted in red indicates that there is no cheating path. In fact, the last sentence affirms that there is a cheating path. Look, I get that English might not be your first language and that might be why you're misinterpreting Dimajio's words but there is a cheating path - in fact, there seems to be two variants of it - with the hospital scene being the crux of it.
i think what he's trying to say is that there's a convoluted way to make a cheating path, but that it isn't unavoidable, you have plenty of options to not have it happen and if it happens it's cause you wanted it to.

anyways, after the latest update this is easily in my top NTR games now. has been for a while but so hot this update.

Reactions: billfk

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Cornell should probably start fucking MC cause he's got more pussy than Julia. He might as well start wearing a dress. That sorry dude is an embarrassment to men... Letting all them people get over on him like that. Even his gf, if you wanna call her that. Cause that ain't his gf no more. Cause you know what they say... Once you go black, you never go back. And she bout to get gang banged right in front his face

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes