4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
That is weird. I wonder if anyone else has had an issue.

Regardless, to get to that point, you have to keep the MC at 1 or 2 corruption until the hospital. I had two and then follow my instructions.
I use windows 11 Pro , and i copy the saves in the save folder ( not the save folder from the game , the windows folder ) and the save dont work .

Sorry mate

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I use windows 11 Pro , and i copy the saves in the save folder ( not the save folder from the game , the windows folder ) and the save dont work .

Sorry mate
Yeah I can't explain why. Must be some weird glitch between my save and your version of the game.

Reactions: drakov

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
This is unpopular in many countries. There's just a group of people who like it. But only virtually))) In reality, it is often quite the opposite.)))
A very, very large group of people. Check out these games on this page are always successful. My doubt is honest because I really don't understand it

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I think BBC is favored in NTR because it's less painful.
If you lose your girlfriend to someone who's the same color as you and not only has a bigger thing than you, but is much more skillful in bed, that makes you nothing more than a pathetic loser, but if it's a different race, it's a little easier to accept.
Even though there's no ntr it's just a cuck game. The ntr is infidelity and the main thing is corruption. But in these cuck games the main thing is the bbc. They are excited about the bbc, which in my opinion is weird as I don't understand it

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think we have 2 maybe 3 more to go... Unless Dimajio333 has other ideas for the Characters. ( Just my thought )

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I already suggested Dimajio to continue the game to version 2.0 on patreeon...:)...lets see..i think he has also still more ideas for this game which would not fit in only one final update...

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I already suggested Dimajio to continue the game to version 2.0 on patreeon...:)...lets see..i think he has also still more ideas for this game which would not fit in only one final update...
I hope so.... I like the MC and Julia. I think we can say goodby to Cornell and his Family in search for a new adventure. I just hope the MC finds some stamina !

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just one question...is the **32.exe application working at anyone? Because i just can start the normal exe. Is not important nut its for me at all Dimajio games tbat tbe 32 version dont start.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes