4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
I was playing around with paths, and I think I found a bug.

In the choice where MC drops his phone, you can choose to be on the sharing path, or the vanilla path. If you choose the sharing path, you walk in to see Julia and Cornell fucking, and can later have a conversation with Julia about it. If you choose the vanilla path, you rush back to see Cornell playing on his phone, but later you have the same conversation saying that you saw her.

This was on a high corruption game, if that matters

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I was playing around with paths, and I think I found a bug.

In the choice where MC drops his phone, you can choose to be on the sharing path, or the vanilla path. If you choose the sharing path, you walk in to see Julia and Cornell fucking, and can later have a conversation with Julia about it. If you choose the vanilla path, you rush back to see Cornell playing on his phone, but later you have the same conversation saying that you saw her.

This was on a high corruption game, if that matters
could you share that save?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
A very, very large group of people. Check out these games on this page are always successful. My doubt is honest because I really don't understand it
The presence of fans is not an indicator here))) In reality, the picture is completely different)))

relayer

Jun 9, 2017
for me, the best ending would be when a Cornel goes away with his mother, gets into a fight with julia.julia pregnant.
mc needs to decide what to do ;) ... or maybe ending of 1 chapter :unsure::D

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
for me, the best ending would be when a Cornel goes away with his mother, gets into a fight with julia.julia pregnant.
mc needs to decide what to do ;) ... or maybe ending of 1 chapter :unsure::D
Hold on a minute...
  • when a Cornel goes away with his mother - what exactly is "a Cornel" and if you meant Cornell as person why should he leave his house and move away with his mother?
  • ...gets into a fight with julia - who/what gets into a fight with Julia and why?
  • julia pregnant - "ohh happy days..."
  • mc needs to decide what to do - pineapple express, ...PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!!!
Truth to be told, I'm so glad that you're not the author of this VN.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes