4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I already suggested Dimajio to continue the game to version 2.0 on patreeon...:)...lets see..i think he has also still more ideas for this game which would not fit in only one final update...
IMO the story is close to played out, unless they fast forward about 10 years to see whether Julie is still with Peter in an open marriage or married an alpha male all her own. I doubt Peter could transform into an alpha, but anything is possible I guess. dimalio333 has developed a successful formula for making games in this genre, shorter stories that emphasize the transformation of the female love character into an openly polyamorous woman.
The only downside for me is I would greatly miss Julie.
I would like to see Julie married to an alpha male who doesn't mind sharing his woman sometimes, in a Stag, Vixen, and Bull story rarely portrayed in VN's!

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like the swinging the most... I wonder what Dev will do with the rest of the party 4 guys and 3 girls ! Also Dev has done better with this story than others. That is partly because he is now a known ( Reliable) dev delivering good stories. THis (my opinion) will end as Rooster forcasts.... I would like to see the MA and Julia in a different game....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That said... before this games ends. I would like to "see" Julia take (one or more) a shot in the mouth and swallow it ( Not the MC ). ( The one by Cornell doesn't count.... could not be seen well. Also a good pic of her with someone in her ass. ( This may happen in the next release ).

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
That said... before this game ends. I would like to "see" Julia take (one or more) a shot in the mouth and swallow it ( Not the MC ). ( The one by Cornell doesn't count.... could not be seen well. Also a good pic of her with someone in her ass. ( This may happen in the next release ).
Cornell broke all three of Julies holes in properly, so she has to have a foursome while Peter watches with Jasmin.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That said... before this games ends. I would like to "see" Julia take (one or more) a shot in the mouth and swallow it ( Not the MC ). ( The one by Cornell doesn't count.... could not be seen well. Also a good pic of her with someone in her ass. ( This may happen in the next release ).
Agreed, as a fan of specifically hotwife BJs the only one was too quick without much fanfare.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Everyone , have his dreams , and fetish !!! I wonder if you have a girlfriend , and you have the power to see her like that, everybody toy !! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dasteam

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
IMO the story is close to played out, unless they fast forward about 10 years to see whether Julie is still with Peter in an open marriage or married an alpha male all her own. I doubt Peter could transform into an alpha, but anything is possible I guess. dimalio333 has developed a successful formula for making games in this genre, shorter stories that emphasize the transformation of the female love character into an openly polyamorous woman.
I would like to see Julie married to an alpha male who doesn't mind sharing his woman sometimes, in a Stag, Vixen, and Bull story rarely portrayed in VN's!

Well honestly I would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route.

Reactions: dasteam

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think there should come a fake marriage and maybe a path where Jasmine or Julia or both confess to be pregnant.....i think its too much for a last update..also the party event ...it can happen in one path that Peter gets happy with Jasmine also and let Julia and Cornell have their way...there are a lot of exciting things possible in current setup..
But i think to cover all and everything in a last final udate on a satisfying end for all paths its too much.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think there should come a fake marriage and maybe a path where Jasmine or Julia or both confess to be pregnant.....i think its too much for a last update..also the party event ...it can happen in one path that Peter gets happy with Jasmine also and let Julia and Cornell have their way...there are a lot of exciting things possible in current setup..
But i think to cover all and everything in a last final udate on a satisfying end for all paths its too much.
it would require writing a lot of code along with rendering every possibility. IMO the dev. is up to it, but will he?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Well honestly I would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route.
What you describe is the netorare route. Something someone should know considering the fact that you write so much bs in all the netorare tagged game threads!

Just a heads up.
A route reflects the path taken from the view of the main character.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm guessing that we're going to end up with another path split in a future update or at least an ending split for the cheating path. Depending on how far things go and how much the mc tries to save his relationship, it could lead to very different endings. I'm betting that there will be a wedding in the end of the game. It would require too much of a time skip to be consistent with how the games progressed so far, but would easily work as part of an ending for multiple paths. I don't think we're close to the end of the game yet though. I'm guessing we're going to have several more updates at least. After all, we can't wrap things up so soon after it starts getting so good!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
What you describe is the netorare route. Something someone should know considering the fact that you write so much bs in all the netorare tagged game threads!

Just a heads up.
A route reflects the path taken from the view of the main character.

You should learn to read, I rightly expressed a desire on the worst path, that of betrayal, in which the right solution is the breakup of the couple, what sense does it have, giving three paths, is then having three almost identical endings with the couple always in love, tell me what wrong I would have said.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You should learn to read, I rightly expressed a desire on the worst path, that of betrayal, in which the right solution is the breakup of the couple, what sense does it have, giving three paths, is then having three almost identical endings with the couple always in love, tell me what wrong I would have said.
It's quite simple.
The game is tagged with male protagonist and among others also with a cheating tag.
The cheating describes in the game the route the male protagonist has taken with Jasmin and nothing else.
So when you say, you
"would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route"
then you're are clearly mixing up the cheating route with the netorare route.
Your comment would only make sense by saying "where Julia leaves the male protagonist because of his sluttiness" at the ending of the cheating route.
Or you would just have said netorare route instead of cheating route!

It's the netorare route where the love interest (here Julia) has sexual contact with someone else (here Cornell) without the approval of the protagonist (here Peter)

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It's quite simple.
The game is tagged with male protagonist and among others also with a cheating tag.
The cheating describes in the game the route the male protagonist has taken with Jasmin and nothing else.
So when you say, you
"would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route"
then you're are clearly mixing up the cheating route with the netorare route.
Your comment would only make sense by saying "where Julia leaves the male protagonist because of his sluttiness" at the ending of the cheating route.
Or you would just have said netorare route instead of cheating route!

It's the netorare route where the love interest (here Julia) has sexual contact with someone else (here Cornell) without the approval of the protagonist (here Peter)
You're gonna have to help me understand this one. if that's what the netorare route is, then what do you define as the cheating route? Julia doesn't start having sexual contact with Cornell unless the mc either gives permission or she catches him cheating with Jasmine, so there's only one route where Julia does anything without the mc's consent. Please explain the difference between cheating and netorare.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I knew someone would ask...lol
The routes and kinks of the protagonist in a game/comic, manga,... define among other things the game tags here on f95.
The cheating route in this game as I mentioned in the earlier post is the path the male protagonist takes as soon as he (here MC Peter) has sexual contact with someone other (here Jasmin) than his partner (here Julia).
Here a excerpt of the tag definition on f95:
View attachment 3491164

The result of his cheating on his partner Julia can lead to a netorase route or netorare route
(where the partner/Love interest has sexual contact with someone else with or without the approval of the protagonist)
It could also just stay a cheating route depending on what you count as cheating. If you avoid all corruption points, pick all the cheating points before the hospital, and then make sure to constantly interrupt things between Julia and Cornell, then they never have sex and you can save the relationship to get back on the vanilla path. Not sure how this would affect Julia's behavior during their game around the table though.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Why anyone would play Dimajio’s games for NOT the NTR is beyond my understanding. Dev himself states from the start it’s NTR. And some even complain that the vanilla path happy ever after path is missing, too short or meaningless. If you’re looking for Netori, try Game of Hearts. It’s Excellent.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes