4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Main character couldn't even satisfy Julia when he got the chance. This is a true test of loyalty and respect for her. My guess is she already fucked the big black cock on the first night. Main Character needs an ending where he gets sweet revenge on this slut and Cornell without cheating himself.
that would be great, but, it never happens. the mc is always a weak, spin less white guy who gets shit on over and over

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Another great update! I love how the different angles you can choose for the camera actually affect the game. I also love the different routes you can play with either Vanilla, Cheating or Cuckoldry, but I'm a fan of the 2nd one since it seems to be the most interesting one. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it's too short. Wish it was longer. Which coincidently is the same thing that MC's wife must be thinking about his dick.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very good update, loved every moment of it, just maybe consider for next update a bit longer version, as much I like updates every month, I preffer most of all large updates. It felt a bit short and within 2 hours seen all. Lucky there many other VN still I need to try so it not a big issue, but maybe for next update make a longer one.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Nice update, great approach for the corruption.

When you go for the max corruption points, are you then on the cheating or chuck path?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Nice update, great approach for the corruption.

When you go for the max corruption points, are you then on the cheating or chuck path?
Chuck part. To start the chuck part you need to achieve max corruption which is only done if MC tells his wife about his chuck tendencies. You will know on which route you are depending on what the wife wears in the bedroom:

- White Nightgown = Vanilla Path
- Pink Nightgown = Cheating Path
- Lingerie = Chuck Path

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Chuck part. To start the chuck part you need to achieve max corruption which is only done if MC tells his wife about his chuck tendencies. You will know on which route you are depending on what the wife wears in the bedroom:

- Lingerie = Chuck Path

Yes you are right, thanks for the Info.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
that would be great, but, it never happens. the mc is always a weak, spin less white guy who gets shit on over and over
That happens only if you play it like that! There is for instance the Jasmine path, which depending on your choices seems to go more into the swinging direction. Which is actually very good, so we do not get only hard NTR!

That would be a crying shame for the player replay experience.
See my answer written just above this post.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

- Lingerie = Chuck Path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" I don't think there is one, exact way to get on the cheating part but the way I got on it is to keep the MC's fantasy a secret from the wife, keep the corruption low (4 or lower) and the most important part is to let MC's wife catch him as he kisses the black girl. "

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
" I don't think there is one, exact way to get on the cheating part but the way I got on it is to keep the MC's fantasy a secret from the wife, keep the corruption low (4 or lower) and the most important part is to let MC's wife catch him as he kisses the black girl. "
Yep that worked.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I don't think there is one, exact way to get on the cheating part but the way I got on it is to keep the MC's fantasy a secret from the wife, keep the corruption low (4 or lower) and the most important part is to let MC's wife catch him as he kisses the black girl.
when is this... in the friends bedroom after the pool party ?

Yes after the pool party, when MC is watching them.

Cheating and Chuck path, have a different outcome.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes