4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love this. The story is starting to peak ! Sexual tension is building . The MC girlfriend is HOT ! I like anything with her in it ! Story writing is very good. a few grammar errors... but that is OK since English is not his native language. Hats off to Dev keeping two "good" games going at the same time !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PineappleExpress-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Sad
Reactions: uranos and Rastafoo

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I chose not to tell the girlfriend about the dreams but in the recent update, it automatically assumes you told her if she has high corruption points. The game automatically makes the MC a cuck even if the MC just tries to be faithful with the ruse but not be into cuckoldry.

• Haha
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Main character couldn't even satisfy Julia when he got the chance. This is a true test of loyalty and respect for her. My guess is she already fucked the big black cock on the first night. Main Character needs an ending where he gets sweet revenge on this slut and Cornell without cheating himself.

Last edited:

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
i kinda hate reading the word "panties" in relation to male underwear. panties normally refer to female underwear and reading it repeatedly is taking me out of the story. ugh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2833280

Overview:
When a friend finds themselves in a difficult situation and asks for help, MC without hesitation lends him his support. But what if this help could impact his relationship with beloved? He has only one small opportunity to control the situation and avoid awkwardness, by using the codeword "Pineapple Express."

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Dimajio333 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

juanides thanks for the links

View attachment 2833273 View attachment 2833274 View attachment 2833275 View attachment 2833276 View attachment 2833277 View attachment 2833278 View attachment 2833279
Congrats on your game, I am loving it. I so want to turn her into a lying, cheating, slut and whore. A beautiful one, at that. Would love to see her groped and molested in various locations, markets, parks, buses, trains, movie theaters, and especially wearing sluttier clothing.

• Love
Reactions: extreme_sadist

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
i kinda hate reading the word "panties" in relation to male underwear. panties normally refer to female underwear and reading it repeatedly is taking me out of the story. ugh.
Hey, maybe, he's into that sort of thing, lol.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Now is the time when the choices made earlier (and in this release) determine the player's path)) I may have made life more complicated for myself and the players, as the player does not see all possible paths, and there are many of them (cuckolding, sharing, cheating etc). Scenes with the dildo can either not exist or be in a limited version.
By cheating, you mean the husband going on the friend's sister route?

The wife's corruption and the husband's cuckold desires seems to go hand in hand, so there doesn't seem to be plans for the wife cheating against the husband's wishes. Is that correct?

Reactions: Griev

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
By cheating, you mean the husband going on the friend's sister route?

The wife's corruption and the husband's cuckold desires seems to go hand in hand, so there doesn't seem to be plans for the wife cheating against the husband's wishes. Is that correct?
In your version, cheating can happen in the future and only when the husband suddenly wants to stop. As for now the cheating path can be entered with a low corruption level and a kiss with Jasmine, when the girlfriend witnesses this.

Reactions: desmosome
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes