4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Although I would've loved to see something like that, like wiping her lip, I think the dev did it that way for a reason... It wouldn't been the best considering the story the dev wanted to tell (personally speaking, based on how I felt the story up until now)
hi mate
Is this game slow burn or fast burn? Does that mean she enters the sex phase with other men early or late?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, I think he did enough already. If you interrupt them, wife comes out in jean shorts. If you don't interrupt, she comes out in panties. Its literally Day 1 of the game, if they were already fucking I'd have dropped the game. You can't rush it. The outfit changes are subtle and already say a lot.
And moreover, dimagio does NOT have a reputation as a blueball/milker dev as many do. He has an expansive body of work in which he clearly delivers on sex scenes, so from historical precedent we can all rest easy.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In his past games ... he has the MC's getting busy kinda quick. That does not mean that this one will.....

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Great game so far, loved every moment of it and yea I love the teasing and slow pace part, after all there is a full week to be created with fun moments, but showing straight hard core sex is just a downer, good for a quick fap but not good for a building up heat game.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Is this more like a story, where the friend had this plane to get his friends wife?

Or a story where they get put in certain situations, where they will cheat on each other?
Since there is also the friends sister in the picture.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
The tags are a bit confusing. There is corruption,cheating but also netorare and voyeurism. Is this a netorase game or pure netorare? or maybe a mix of both?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The tags are a bit confusing. There is corruption,cheating but also netorare and voyeurism. Is this a netorase game or pure netorare? or maybe a mix of both?
So far what I done in playthrough felt more like corruption and netorase, (you and your fiancée helps your best friend by your fiancée acting as his fiancée, if you refuse parts then I think it could be leading to cheating, but the way I picked I didn't stop things, so it leads to corruption of your fiancée and eventualy probably netorase. Now you could picked the path of your friends sister and that could also be considered cheating, the voyeurisme part is where your friend help you set up a cam in his bedroom so you could spy on what happen between your fiancée and him, geuss the netorare part will also happen when you stop things but eventualy your girlfriend get in a situation she has to be more willingly with your best friend.) Hope this helps a bit on the tags description.

Reactions: matthww

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
So far what I done in playthrough felt more like corruption and netorase, (you and your fiancée helps your best friend by your fiancée acting as his fiancée, if you refuse parts then I think it could be leading to cheating, but the way I picked I didn't stop things, so it leads to corruption of your fiancée and eventualy probably netorase. Now you could picked the path of your friends sister and that could also be considered cheating, the voyeurisme part is where your friend help you set up a cam in his bedroom so you could spy on what happen between your fiancée and him, geuss the netorare part will also happen when you stop things but eventualy your girlfriend get in a situation she has to be more willingly with your best friend.) Hope this helps a bit on the tags description.
It definitely helps. Thanks for writing a detailed description.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I loved these possibilities. Its very close to dimajio jobs. I'm looking for willing cuckold and submissive cuckold too. I would love these two contents in the same path.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I do wonder if there'll be a straight cheating route for the husband and the wife. The devs other games seem to suggest the cheating happens with consent, so I mean the husband going for the friend's sister or the wife going for the friend without consent would be a good alt route. But it's not one the dev tends to do, which make sense, it's not for everyone.

Adrianart1025

Sep 16, 2023
Any news on the update? This story has a really good progress unlike some other games,I like the fact that it is not being rushed, hence I am really looking forward for the next update

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Any news on the update? This story has a really good progress unlike some other games,I like the fact that it is not being rushed, hence I am really looking forward for the next update
On Sept 4 he said he had the plot for the new update written
On Sept 16 he immersed himself in producing all the imagery and such.
So I think we can expect the PineApple Express update in 10 days or so depending on update length.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes