4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I don't have the Patreon post unlocked, but the preview reads:

"Pineapple Express"/work progress

4 hours ago

Dear Friends, I continue to work in "turbo mode" and plan to release a new chapter of the game "Pineapple Express" within the next 6-7 days....

Reactions: uranos and dodda

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Pineapple Express/work progress
Dear Friends,
I continue to work in "turbo mode" and plan to release a new chapter of the game "Pineapple Express" within the next 6-7 days.
This time, I needed to create much more renders, because the game has several paths (hidden from the player), that the player can uncover depending on his actions. Just a little more effort, and I'll be ready with the update.
Thank you for your support, and have a great week!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is there going to be a netorare route? (as in she will cheat on MC)
Not 100% sure, but from what I played so far there different possible outcomes, for instance when you choose constant to stop things, it feels like it will eventualy lead that the fiancée will do things with their friend (Netorare), if the mc doesn't interfere and use the voyeur option, it might lead he encourage his girl to do more (Netorase). Either way, what ever choices you make i'm sure something will always happen between the mc his fiancée and their friend. What it will be we will have to wait and see what the developer surprise us with.

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Not 100% sure, but from what I played so far there different possible outcomes, for instance when you choose constant to stop things, it feels like it will eventualy lead that the fiancée will do things with their friend (Netorare), if the mc doesn't interfere and use the voyeur option, it might lead he encourage his girl to do more (Netorase). Either way, what ever choices you make i'm sure something will always happen between the mc his fiancée and their friend. What it will be we will have to wait and see what the developer surprise us with.
I'm truly hoping for a netorase route !!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
There was a patreon poll where people said they didn't want hard NTR so you're wrong, but ya never know. Another poll may have another result.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I didn't get that impression unfortunately, think it only leads more heated sex between wife and husband and that she don't do anything if you constantly stop it. Its unfortunate because it would have been nice if she did it anyway. I wish the dev would be upfront if she will cheat or not. if she isnt it aint a game for me.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I didn't get that impression unfortunately, think it only leads more heated sex between wife and husband and that she don't do anything if you constantly stop it. Its unfortunate because it would have been nice if she did it anyway. I wish the dev would be upfront if she will cheat or not. if she isnt it aint a game for me.

So I assume this is happening, but I guess it depends on your decision in the game.
On my end, I hope there is some cheating in the game.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
There was a patreon poll where people said they didn't want hard NTR so you're wrong, but ya never know. Another poll may have another result.
Not sure what counts as Hard NTR, I always thought Hard NTR is the kind where Old ugly dudes force a cute lady to do things with them against her will, while she has at home a husband or boyfriend that doesn't know any of this. So if the fiancée would be cheating in this game with the friend it would be more Soft NTR to me as it is with her own will even her soon to be husband doesn't want it. But i'm not going speculate as it still depend on the developer where the story goes, it was just a feeling I had that could be, doesn't mean it will happen. Will see where it goes when next update is done.

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope there is no cheating. MC is arroused by the thought of she with another man. This could go a couple ways. I hope the Dev chooses to keep this in the cuckold, swing, Netorare . cheating causes more drama in the story. Just my thought.....

Reactions: rgnar62

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I hope there is no cheating. MC is arroused by the thought of she with another man. This could go a couple ways. I hope the Dev chooses to keep this in the cuckold, swing, Netorare . cheating causes more drama in the story. Just my thought.....
I dont agree but it would be good to know either way.
What is certain is a Netorase and a route where you can fuck the friends sister, probably together when mC´s wife takes on his friend will be in. also probably a romance route. so the cheating tag should probably be removed unfortunatley.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So I assume this is happening, but I guess it depends on your decision in the game.
On my end, I hope there is some cheating in the game.
I think that tag refers to the husband "cheating"... Being that there is another "love interest" for him in the game (I think it's the friend's sister)

Reactions: Freedom9555

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Husband.... possible but it could also move into a 4 some... with wife , friend, MC and sister.... not necessarily cheating. To me that could open up more possibilities.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022

But isn` t drama good, it keeps the story more interesting and has a certain shock value.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I think that tag refers to the husband "cheating"... Being that there is another "love interest" for him in the game (I think it's the friend's sister)

There is definitely something happening between the husband and friend` s sister.

I guess, this will be a defining point, which has a huge impact on the overall story.

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
0.5 update released. Aside from a dildo scene I didn't care for, the rest of the update was solid. I wish there were a couple more choice to make, but that's fine. I'll trust the dev has a vision for things
Now is the time when the choices made earlier (and in this release) determine the player's path)) I may have made life more complicated for myself and the players, as the player does not see all possible paths, and there are many of them (cuckolding, sharing, cheating etc). Scenes with the dildo can either not exist or be in a limited version.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
hope to see it soon. I am sure it will be great ! This game is just getting started. Hints of possibilities cuck, sharing) last time may get more truth to them... Maybe possible cheating ( Hope not )..... I hope dev keeps it fun and sexy.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes