4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
For a self-declared NTR game the dev has actually done a good job of giving the player choice on whether it will happen without, so far, ending the game prematurely. For a comparatively small game, I hope they can continue to offer this choice right till the end and still deliver on the 4 different routes.
Yea that's kind of a big deal tbh. The whole fetish is about riding the edge without falling over for a mix of arousal without feeling like its spiraling out of control which like every time someone tries to write the genre it seems to end up that way. What he's doing here is definitely a bit of a first. The fact that each route seems to be getting paid equal attention is nice too so no one can whine about peter not getting enough content. I love the thought of a full route option where she start to finish just keeps it as a tease and really plays with his imagination and his fetish while remaining a loyal wife, it's just never done and like you said they always just end it because that's harder creative writing as well as being a niche inside a niche.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For a self-declared NTR game the dev has actually done a good job of giving the player choice on whether it will happen without, so far, ending the game prematurely. For a comparatively small game, I hope they can continue to offer this choice right till the end and still deliver on the 4 different routes.
Going by the post Dimajio sent about the coming update, with complex coding mentioned, I think we can look forward to the major routes continuing on and several different endings in the making.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I found that there are more than 4 routes. There are 4 previous mentioned ones (1,2,3,4), but the first one have not only one outcome! If MC say that have GF and stop Jasmine, the night after that Julia came from bathroom in her standard white sleepwear and nothing happens that night, but her behavior next day with her new dildo varies in difference of corruption points:
- if CP=<2 she act like on cheating route 3 and she don't tell about dildo to MC
- if CP=3-4 she act like on cuckold route 4 and thinking about dildo during intercourse with MC
In the light of these findings, I think that there is slow and fast cheating/cuckold build in game. Julia will cheat/cuck MC even if he restrain of any action with Jasmine, but later in game. If she find him doing something with Jasmine she will do it much faster, as revenge.

Plus I found some inconsistency in dialogues:
- if CP=5 Julia talking with MC after pool fun before she get to the bedroom in way that MC told her about his fantasies and dream even when you choose to not say anything to her (not to mention that if don't tell her about fantasies at start, you can't choose option to say her about dream, because she have 4 points ATM and to do it you need 5), which is very weird and in that case there should be another one route with different dialogues and night outcome, that fit with these choices - for example, like due that she have enough CP, she came like in cheating route in pink nightwear and we get that scene with tilted camera after that too, or scene where she touching his dick, but with him cumming maybe.

Last edited:

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
I found that there are more than 4 routes. There are 4 previous mentioned ones (1,2,3,4), but the first one have not only one outcome! If MC say that have GF and stop Jasmine, the night after that Julia came from bathroom in her standard white sleepwear and nothing happens that night, but her behavior next day with her new dildo varies in difference of corruption points:
- if CP=<2 she act like on cheating route 3 and she don't tell about dildo to MC
- if CP=3-4 she act like on cuckold route 4 and thinking about dildo during intercourse with MC
In the light of these findings, I think that there is slow and fast cheating/cuckold build in game. Julia will cheat/cuck MC even if he restrain of any action with Jasmine, but later in game. If she find him doing something with Jasmine she will do it much faster, as revenge.

Plus I found some inconsistency in dialogues:
- if CP=>5 Julia talking with MC after pool fun before she get to the bedroom in way that MC told her about his fantasies and dream even when you choose to not say anything to her, which is very weird and in that case there should be another one route with different dialogues that fit with your choices.
O.. i also got that dream talking , but i didn't tell her, i thought it was a bug

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Your findings with the low CP seem like a bug to me. It does not make sense that when you say you have a girlfriend, do nothing with Jasmine and have low corruption, that Julia behaves like on the cheating route. The only thing which makes some sense concerning the dildo is that she does not tell about the dildo because she will leave it at Cornell´s after his family leaves. She is very much on the vanilla, help your friend route at this point, so I think Julia not mentioning the dildo has a different reason here than on the cheating route.

Your second point about the dream talk, I think that depends much on if you and Julia talked and shared fantasies consistently earlier that the game automatically chooses one action.

I personally look forward to see how the sharing/swinging routes develop, with and without Jasmine in the mix.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Nope
Your second point about the dream talk, I think that depends much on if you and Julia talked and shared fantasies consistently earlier that the game automatically chooses one action.
Nope, try and see yourself :)
If you don't talk about your fantasies at start, you get after dream sequence only 4CP, and to tell her about dream you need 5CP, fifth point you get after that in pool, so her telling after pool that "in room may happened something like in MC's dream" is out of order. Because she have at this point 5CP variables think that it happened, but it don't.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nope

Nope, try and see yourself :)
If you don't talk about your fantasies at start, you get after dream sequence only 4CP, and to tell her about dream you need 5CP, fifth point you get after that in pool, so her telling after pool that "in room may happened something like in MC's dream" is out of order. Because she have at this point 5CP variables think that it happened, but it don't.
Hi, I fired up a save and you are correct on this on. I also got the "dream" dialog without telling/sharing fantasies before. Never found that one out since I normally play PE with MC and Julia sharing fantasies.

I stumbled over another possible bug on this specific route you mention. When later you watch them going to bed on the laptop, Julia mentions wearing the nightwear she does as a little gift for Cornell since he gentlemanly shared the naked run with the MC, even if only one of the men ran.
It seems to me that some events and dialog are flagged by choices and the point scores, so in special cases such a "wrong" flagg is chosen to be displayed by the game. And the 5 CP points seem to be a switch score. Normally you gain this score by sharing fantasies and other actions, so the game in most cases displays the right dialog here, about their sex dreams.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Hi, I fired up a save and you are correct on this on. I also got the "dream" dialog without telling/sharing fantasies before. Never found that one out since I normally play PE with MC and Julia sharing fantasies.

I stumbled over another possible bug on this specific route you mention. When later you watch them going to bed on the laptop, Julia mentions wearing the nightwear she does as a little gift for Cornell since he gentlemanly shared the naked run with the MC, even if only one of the men ran.
It seems to me that some events and dialog are flagged by choices and the point scores, so in special cases such a "wrong" flagg is chosen to be displayed by the game. And the 5 CP points seem to be a switch score. Normally you gain this score by sharing fantasies and other actions, so the game in most cases displays the right dialog here, about their sex dreams.
Game should called that at CP6 or CP>5, but not at CP=5

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Turret, you told that it's vanilla route and it's bug, but what if I want Julia secretly cheat on MC, but don't want MC cheat on Julia? My definition of branching solving that I think. Not to mention this game is not about "vanilla stuff". :p

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Game should called that at CP6 or CP>5, but not at CP=5
Actually CP 5+ would be better, since it is an important choice if the MC and Julia shared fantasies or not and in some cases the raw number of CP might not be enough.
Still, I think those playing the sharing/swinging route will share fantasies and raise CP points normally, so those problematic sequences only happen if some routes overlap.

Not to mention this game is not about "vanilla stuff". :p
Yes and no! While "vanilla" plays second fiddle after sharing/swinging and various hard NTR, there is a reason the various paths are developed. While we will see far more about sharing/swinging and NTR, a vanilla path where the "Stageplay" of Cornell and our couple wins should also be there.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes