4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
a vanilla path where the "Stageplay" of Cornell and our couple wins should also be there.
That route is already in, just let MC leave camera at place where Cornell left her and Julia will not play that charade anymore. If you care about couple, then why cares about Cornell. Fuck him... I the end he always can ask that brunete bitch which fucked at start to suply this position didn't he? :ROFLMAO: ;)
Problem solved, couple saved, GAME OVER.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Cornell obviously has a plan here... the girl in the video confirms it. She mentioned how he progressed with her husband to share her.. That is what is happening here to I think.

Reactions: Turret

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
looking at the camera where the dick come into the picture...... does it seem to glisten ??? like it got wet ?? Just a thought
I noticed that one too, so my geusses are either she sucked his cock or least let his cock slide along her pussy, but she surely didn't have penetration yet else the MC would have felt it when he fucks her in Cornell's bed.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes... I think a thigh job possible.... or BJ. Thigh job possible since she faced away from him...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Cornell obviously has a plan here... the girl in the video confirms it. She mentioned how he progressed with her husband to share her.. That is what is happening here to I think.
Very likely and if you read some of my former posts, I think so too. But there might even be more to it in some paths. Some dialog with/about Jasmine shows us that she is single, a free spirit and it seems her mom nags her as much as Cornell about settling down with a partner.
While it is far more likely she features in "just" a sharing/swinging path as a partner for the MC, it might also be possible that there is a path variant where the pairings at the end are Cornell/Julia and MC/Jasmine.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very likely and if you read some of my former posts, I think so too. But there might even be more to it in some paths. Some dialog with/about Jasmine shows us that she is single, a free spirit and it seems her mom nags her as much as Cornell about settling down with a partner.
While it is far more likely she features in "just" a sharing/swinging path as a partner for the MC, it might also be possible that there is a path variant where the pairings at the end are Cornell/Julia and MC/Jasmine.
I always wondered, what if Cornell's mother and sister aren't his sister and mother, but accomplishes to get the MC his fiancée in his bed?

Reactions: packard1928

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
but she surely didn't have penetration yet else the MC would have felt it when he fucks her in Cornell's bed
That's not how pussy works. Pussy is soo elastic and 3-4 hours after sex regain it's original size. So if MC fucking Julia next day he can't feel any difference in size. He will feel it only, if he going to fuck her right after her coitus with Cornell. BTW in scene where MC fucking Julia with dildo and after that he go in her, there is posibility to feel loosiness of her pussy muscles, but even there he don't complain... So technically if Cornell fucked Julia that night, MC can't feel it at next day + why will Cornell need to tilt and then cut out camera, slow thighjob under bedsheet, would't be very visible, but sex itself, that's another cofee.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That's not how pussy works. Pussy is soo elastic and 3-4 hours after sex regain it's original size. So if MC fucking Julia next day he can't feel any difference in size. He will feel it only, if he going to fuck her right after her coitus with Cornell. BTW in scene where MC fucking Julia with dildo and after that he go in her, there is posibility to feel loosiness of her pussy muscles, but even there he don't complain... So technically if Cornell fucked Julia that night, MC can't feel it at next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: MIkedante

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I always wondered, what if Cornell's mother and sister aren't his sister and mother, but accomplishes to get the MC his fiancée in his bed?
Possible, but rather unlikely I think. Our couple and Cornell go quite far back as friends and while they have not met before, some things and actions would be hard to pull off, because there is the risk that the MC and Julia would know differently, if his Mom and Jasmine were simply chummers of Cornell. Too risky that the MC and Julia would know more about him on some topics than they do.
I think his family is real, but at least Jasmine is getting suspicious or is trying to help her brother all along. (And maybe getting someone for herself along the way)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Man !! I would love to see a 4 way swap !

Reactions: Turret

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Possible, but rather unlikely I think. Our couple and Cornell go quite far back as friends and while they have not met before, some things and actions would be hard to pull off, because there is the risk that the MC and Julia would know differently, if his Mom and Jasmine were simply chummers of Cornell. Too risky that the MC and Julia would know more about him on some topics than they do.
I think his family is real, but at least Jasmine is getting suspicious or is trying to help her brother all along. (And maybe getting someone for herself along the way)
I think his sister is part of the plan. She has seen to much of MC and Julia being lovey to no be suspicious...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think his sister is part of the plan. She has seen to much of MC and Julia being lovey to no be suspicious...
Likely not at first, but depending on how we play and react to the events, it is inevitable on most paths that Jasmine get´s suspicious. Some of her later actions and dialog suggests that she has begun helping her brother. If he knows is not clear, but Jasmine is clearly pushing things along between Cornell and Julia, but also between her and the MC (if we play towards that).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
That's not how pussy works. Pussy is soo elastic and 3-4 hours after sex regain it's original size. So if MC fucking Julia next day he can't feel any difference in size. He will feel it only, if he going to fuck her right after her coitus with Cornell. BTW in scene where MC fucking Julia with dildo and after that he go in her, there is posibility to feel loosiness of her pussy muscles, but even there he don't complain... So technically if Cornell fucked Julia that night, MC can't feel it at next day + why will Cornell need to tilt and then cut out camera, slow thighjob under bedsheet, would't be very visible, but sex itself, that's another cofee.
I'm not doctor or biologist or so, but I just thought so because of out own experience, see I had an ex girlfriend who cheated on me, met few years later a black guy who became my friend and he told me of his conquests, which among was my ex girlfriend, so I asked him all details and he could describe me everything even how her room looked like. Which led to my believe why she round that same peroid became harder to please, before she fitted like a glove to me and sex was fun, but then one day I saw a strange motorcycle on her place and she told me it was her friends, also her dad was cussing about killing a black guy that been on his domain, but i was to trusting back then, also that week i didn't had sex with her, it was a week later I had back sex with her and it just didn't feel anymore like before, she was more open and I had trouble to even cum inside her, let stand make her cum, so it led to me buying a vibrator to please her. And the only days he had sex was Thursday and Sunday of the week I had no sex with her and weekend after I had sex with her. So i'm not sure if every pussy is that elastic, but then again I have else no explenation why before she felt good and after he did that she no longer felt good anymore.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I'm not doctor or biologist or so, but I just thought so because of out own experience, see I had an ex girlfriend who cheated on me, met few years later a black guy who became my friend and he told me of his conquests, which among was my ex girlfriend, so I asked him all details and he could describe me everything even how her room looked like. Which led to my believe why she round that same peroid became harder to please, before she fitted like a glove to me and sex was fun, but then one day I saw a strange motorcycle on her place and she told me it was her friends, also her dad was cussing about killing a black guy that been on his domain, but i was to trusting back then, also that week i didn't had sex with her, it was a week later I had back sex with her and it just didn't feel anymore like before, she was more open and I had trouble to even cum inside her, let stand make her cum, so it led to me buying a vibrator to please her. And the only days he had sex was Thursday and Sunday of the week I had no sex with her and weekend after I had sex with her. So i'm not sure if every pussy is that elastic, but then again I have else no explenation why before she felt good and after he did that she no longer felt good anymore.
Nice story dude, if you don't trust to my words, try to search on Google and you see... :)

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
Fuck, man... What the fuck did I read that for..... hand to face.:sick:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Nice story dude, if you don't trust to my words, try to search on Google and you see... :)
Well it happened, not said I don't trust you I know they elastic, and women who haven't had sex for a long while are back thighter, but I'm not sure it works like today a fat cock taken and next day she back feel like almost a virgin.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes