4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
BTW I looked into script and found, that in game are only 4 major elements, which define game outcome:
1.- corruption points
2.- "low corruption": if CP<5 - two outcomes at end in behalf of amount of CP
3.- "high corruption" if CP=or>5 there is only one outcome with this state when Julia knows about MC's fantasies, no matter what you choose during game (here I think should be added one another route for those who not want to share thoughts with wife)
4.- "cheating" - this variable so far affected only one scene at second night. It's defined as MC's cheating variable, not wife's one!

There is no something like "cuck", "cheating", or "vanilla" route definition. You are on "low corruption" route or "high corruption" route, nothing else. MC's cheating have affection so far only in "low corruption" route, as I said previously that Julia do it as revenge, if she see MC's do something inappropriate.

Reactions: Turret

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
BTW I looked into script and found, that in game are only 4 major elements, which define game outcome:
1.- corruption points
3.- "high corruption" if CP=or>5 there is only one outcome with this state when Julia knows about MC's fantasies, no matter what you choose during game (here I think should be added one another route for those who not want to share thoughts with wife)
4.- "cheating" - this variable so far affected only one scene at second night. It's defined as MC's cheating variable, not wife's one!

There is no something like "cuck", "cheating", or "vanilla" route definition. You are on "low corruption" route or "high corruption" route, nothing else. MC's cheating have affection so far only in "low corruption" route, as I said previously that Julia do it as revenge, if she see MC's do something inappropriate.
Yeah the dev said there is defined "cuck", "cheating", "sharing" and "vanilla" routes and that's how i called different routes based on content they provide. I also use URM mod and have seen that there's no real names for them, so i can't say for sure what they will bring in the future

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
1.- corruption points

Interesting to know. Are there other counters beside the points, say flaggs, which can influence outcomes? One, two additional flaggs could change quite a bit! Some paths could be done with flagging only.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Anyone knows how to get this image? I think it should trigger because of the dialogue but the game doesn't do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone knows how to get this image? I think it should trigger because of the dialogue but the game doesn't do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the looks of the room she sleeping on the couch where MC sleeps, but I tried different corruption points myself, I never gotten her to sleep on the couch. Maybe it a future update picture that already implemented.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
In cheating path she probably fucked him but cornell is always turning off the camera
Yeah now we can clearly tell that something is happening between them in the cheating path, and the theory of her sucking his dick the night when Cornell picks up the camera gains more strength.

Reactions: packard1928
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes