4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Not sure about that... The evidence speaks differently. As is mentioned above Julia is naked with what looks like a used condom next to her. Then she proceed to hide it..... curious
You have a picture of that? :BootyTime:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So what are the options here? If the MC doesn't go down the Jasmine path, what is there? Anything?
As Doshima already mentioned, it depends on your corruption points and if you shared fantasies what happens if you do not go the Jasmine route. It will either be the vanilla "operation successful, familly leaves no the wiser" route or if the CP are high and fantasies shared the willing cuckold or sharing route.
If you go the Jasmine routes and your CP score is low, you enter the cheating route and if you shared fantasies and have at least medium CP score than you go onto the sharing/swinging route.

Reactions: Doshima

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you for this information. You are absolutely right. I should have reset all previous values when selecting a new camera. My mistake :) I will fix it in a future update)
Glad to hear! While you are at it please revise more choices to say "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!" :LOL:. It was sorely missed in the update.
Keep up the good work and I sincerely hope all paths will go all the way to the end and have roughly equal content.

Reactions: Dimajio333

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
here you go. I cleaned them up a bit... if you can do more.... put them out here please
:PogChamp:heck, I didn't see that... How did you get to that scene? It's something like a pure cheating route? I've been trying but I didn't get to something like that... (Tho I didn't want to kiss cornell's sister or something like that)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
What an asshole MC, we had a few asshole MCs, now we have another one
have to admit, it reminds me of most people IRL.. I don't know your definition of asshole though. To me an asshole is someone who is rude or similar socially and acts selfishly and bit harmfully. My work is filled with these people. Selfish primadonnas who look down on me and acts pretty rudely.
quick edit: FYI nurses, if I was a doctor or similar this would drastically change in to a rimjob

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
:PogChamp:heck, I didn't see that... How did you get to that scene? It's something like a pure cheating route? I've been trying but I didn't get to something like that... (Tho I didn't want to kiss cornell's sister or something like that)
You´ll get this bedroom scene only on the cheating route AFAIK, vanilla, cuckold and sharing/swinging have other events instead.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ecco le prove del tradimento e del coinvolgimento della sorella, questo fa pensare che i due fratelli avessero stretto un patto segreto per separare la coppia, quindi avevo ragione. Tutto finisce nella merda
You are throwing a couple routes together here. Only the second picture is on the cheating route, the others you get on variant routes. E.g. the first on the right is a fantasy image from the sharing/swinging routes.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Quick Review of the Update:

I've been looking for the monthly releases of this Game like no other. The obvious standout in this update is the Cuck Route with that photoshoot scene where you get to see a lot of action but, as more of a fan of the cheating route, there isn't much content. The teaser with camera being turned off, weird sounds coming from the room and the used condom, is all great but there really isn't anything else there.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
here you go. I cleaned them up a bit... if you can do more.... put them out here please
Thanks for this info, I never seen these images before how do you actualy get them?

Edit: I tried all possible paths, but I still can't get those, I tried cheat with low and high corruption but mc never go to Cornell's room when he wears those boxers. How did you even get them or are they from older versions and no longer used?

Edit 2: I finaly managed to get those to happen, seems you have to go full 0 corruption and be on Jasmine path and do everything naughty with her even your fiancée sees it and in last update they will disappear to the bedroom when you fall asleep at the movie and have sex and to cover it up she removes the condom although you seen it.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This doesn't mean that I wasn't wrong in my initial idea that the game would take this turn, and there is no vanilla path, MC is still destined to become Cuckold.
I do not follow at the moment? Keeping CP low, staying away from Jasmine has you still firmly on the vanilla path so far.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So an ending is expected with Connerl getting her pregnant and they get married, many have written that the couple is married, but MC is not married to her, they are engaged
That sounds rather like the cheating path or an extreme end of the swinging path with Jasmine included, where the couples change fully. The vanilla route so far points towards an "family does not learn about Cornell´s tall tales and leave, our couple returns home.
That there will be endings with Julia and/or Jasmine pregnant is very possible.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think it is low number like 3... and fool around with the sister i think.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes