4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Walkthrough MOD Pineapple Express ***

There are just enough branches that I decided to make a simple choice and walkthrough mod. Expanded the in-game stat tracker to track cheating points, jasmine flag and the game paths. I called the vanilla path the faithful path in the mod.

The paths are set according to criteria in the game script:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Post:
Pineapple Express Walkthrough

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
*** Walkthrough MOD Pineapple Express ***

There are just enough branches that I decided to make a simple choice and walkthrough mod. Expanded the in-game stat tracker to track cheating points, jasmine flag and the game paths. I called the vanilla path the faithful path in the mod.

The paths are set according to criteria in the game script:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Post:
Pineapple Express Walkthrough
Does it work for Android, too?

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Do you know which tale inspired "PE"? Jasmine can be annoying, but also nice. Currently I estimate that she got suspicious due to our couple quite being loveydovey to each other and now helps her brother and herself (if you are on the Jasmine path).

I think kissing Jasmine is the easiest way to get Julia to cheat, but only if you never shared fantasies and are on low corruption. Because if you two shared fantasies and have "decent" CP, it goes towards sharing and swinging.
Yes I know, but this story in Russian (Жена в прокат - Wife for hire)

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
So an ending is expected with Connerl getting her pregnant and they get married, many have written that the couple is married, but MC is not married to her, they are engaged
I don't think so. Do you remember the video that MC found on the PC, where she said that she is thankful to her husband for creating this opportunity. Therefore, this may not end in marriage but in sharing.

Reactions: packard1928

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What is the difference between vanilla path(0 corruption, 0 cheat, no Jasmine path) and the path with also 0 corruption, 0 cheat but on Jasmine path?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I don't think so. Do you remember the video that MC found on the PC, where she said that she is thankful to her husband for creating this opportunity. Therefore, this may not end in marriage but in sharing.
Not only the video, the black haired woman too, at his fiancée's party she tells she is married, so Cornell aims only at married or almost married women to fill his trophy wall, he is and stays a player, he would never marry a girl if his friends willingly let their girls spend nights with him. That also why I think his mother and sister if they even that, are helping him with it, they lay it to much on how Cornell should have sex with her, I mean I never met a mother who openly said to me fuck my daughter, rather different they say treat my daughter well, don't hurt her, be a good guy to her or else I kill you.

Reactions: packard1928

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
What is the difference between vanilla path(0 corruption, 0 cheat, no Jasmine path) and the path with also 0 corruption, 0 cheat but on Jasmine path?
first path nothing happens at all, she stays loyal to her future hubby, if add Jasmine in it she will feel betrayed as you forbid her to do things yet you sleep with another and she will have done something with Cornell after they watch a movie.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
first path nothing happens at all, she stays loyal to her future hubby, if add Jasmine in it she will feel betrayed as you forbid her to do things yet you sleep with another and she will have done something with Cornell after they watch a movie.
I didn't see the difference when I play Jasmine path with 0 cheat 0 corruption. I may need to play again.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I didn't see the difference when I play Jasmine path with 0 cheat 0 corruption. I may need to play again.
When I tried with 0 corrupt, no Jasmine path, you wake up the next morning when Jasmine wakes you up and never go to Cornell's room, while on Jasmine path and done things in front your fiancée you wake up with Jasmine next you and panic and seek Julia and hear sex noises from Cornell's room and you knock at his door and notice a dirty condom and both still awake and then Julia tries take condom away.

Last edited:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
:PogChamp:heck, I didn't see that... How did you get to that scene? It's something like a pure cheating route? I've been trying but I didn't get to something like that... (Tho I didn't want to kiss cornell's sister or something like that)
To get this scene just let Jasmine to kiss MC and I holding CP=1 whole time. It don't matter if MC and Jasmine kiss only once (during pool game) Julia start cheat with Cornell, even if MC refuses do anything with Jasmine another time. Of course there is even Jasmine full route and Julia have then another dialogs with MC like "You have your secrets, I have mine..."

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
When I tried with 0 corrupt, no Jasmine path, you wake up, no Jasmine next you and never go to Cornell's room, while on Jasmine path you wake up with Jasmine next you and panic and seek Julia and hear sex noises from Cornell's room and you knock at his door and notice a dirty condom and both still awake and then Julia tries take condom away.
My try is 0 cheat but on Jasmine path. When I wake up, Jasmine is next to me and never go to Cornell's room.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
My try is 0 cheat but on Jasmine path. When I wake up, Jasmine is next to me and never go to Cornell's room.
You need to have least done something with Jasmine in front of your Fiancée to make that happen, Like one of the kissing scene's at the pool or sucking her nipples in the sofa or fuck her on the motorcycle. Or do it all. Might need to have though 0 corruption, least I had 0 corruption when the cheat scene happened.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
One problem I found on Jasmine path with 0 cheat 0 corruption until I chose to shower with Jasmine after movie night. Then MC suddenly went to buy a new camera and installed it. It doesn't make sense in that path.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
One problem I found on Jasmine path with 0 cheat 0 corruption until I chose to shower with Jasmine after movie night. Then MC suddenly went to buy a new camera and installed it. It doesn't make sense in that path.
Geuss that because that scene is ment for Cheat path, even you didn't do anything untill bathroom scene and there you do something, opens the cheat path, geuss the variable is set if cheat is true then place own camera, while it should be if catch Cornell and fiancée in the room with condom is true, then place own camera.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
You need to have least done something with Jasmine in front of your Fiancée to make that happen, Like one of the kissing scene's at the pool or sucking her nipples in the sofa or fuck her on the motorcycle. Or do it all. Might need to have though 0 corruption, least I had 0 corruption when the cheat scene happened.
There is no cheat point during the motorcycle scene. When I choose to hold Jasmine breasts(not sure about fucking her) on motorcycle, then still nothing happen in movie night. Just wonder what will really happen in later update when you are on Jasmine path without any cheat point and corruption point. (Maybe meaningless but interesting to guess)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
There is no cheat point during the motorcycle scene. When I choose to hold Jasmine breasts(not sure about fucking her) on motorcycle, then still nothing happen in movie night. Just wonder what will really happen in later update when you are on Jasmine path without any cheat point and corruption point. (Maybe meaningless but interesting to guess)
Okay not yet tried the wt mod, so yea can't see the cheat points, but then again I did the whole thing with Jasmine and forbid fiancée get corruption at all when that scene happened I went to his bedroom and saw the condom.

Edit: somehow i find it silly that if you kiss Jasmine on both occassions that Fiancée does go full out cheat in bed with used condom, I would never cheat on my girl with full sex if I ever caught her kissing another guy, if she had sex with him that another story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes