4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
And something that I have never seen in the whole game, Julia who escapes Connels' constant touches, even when the family is not present, do we also want to specify this, or do we want to blame it that MC kissing JAsmine causes everything else , I do not believe.
Yup, one single kiss at pool, even direct in front of Julia (not to mention that this was supposed to be game only), causes that Julia completely throw herself into Cornell's arms and let him do all he wants. If Julia sees MC do it behind her back secretly, and multiple times, then fine - maybe, but after one stupid kiss during totally erotic and improper game - I don't think so...

It's feel like Julia wasn't happy in life with MC and wanted from MC to slip, impatiently waiting for his smallest misdemeanor and then yuppie jump on another dick.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
her is one where after the photo shoot Julia make a statement that questions maybe what happed.... she is afraid it will show something else. Is it possible there was penetration and she dosn't want it to come to light ?? Connor hid his cock and touched the top of her pussy... she moaned and then it is hidden... ??? Just a thought..... Mystery.
Well that is a mystery, but there two ways, 1 he just slide his cock back under her, while sliding over her pussy and then hide it between his and hers belly, or 2 he pocketed inside her wet socket, but then she would had to lift much higher to make 2 work really.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Yup, one single kiss at pool, even direct in front of Julia (not to mention that this was supposed to be game only), causes that Julia completely throw herself into Cornell's arm and let him do all he wants. If Julia sees MC do it behind her back secretly, and multiple times, then fine - maybe, but after one stupid kiss during totally erotic and improper game - I don't think so...

It's feel like Julia wasn't happy in life with MC and wanted from MC to slip, impatiently waiting for his smallest misdemeanor and then yuppie jump on another dick.
I think it was mentioned in the beginning there relation was a bit in a downward way, so yes that and seeing her man kiss Jasmine can sometimes do bad things. But if she has self respect, she wouldn't go that far right away, but more do the make her man jealous with showing cornell some attention, but not the full out fuck fest.

Reactions: Sirren and OWSam000

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
no there is no dimension, it all comes from Connels' request as a favour, actually MC is even initially reluctant, he knows the player Connels, who doesn't respect anyone, how can you be friends with people like Connels, these are people who have to be alone , not having friends, especially if they have a good-looking partner, however it is Julia who accepts the most, it is she who is already a beautiful slut, in fact she never escapes Connels' attention, and uses the kiss between MC and Jasmine to reverberate the slut in her, simple as a matter of speech, hahaha
I have been friends with players too, it often helped me get girls too, Players are the kind of men who know how to attract girls, so it has an advantage to be friends with such guys, ofcourse once you have a girlfriend it bad to leave her near such guys, because they know no stop even it their friend's girl.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
My reflection was more for those who have a woman as a partner, you must therefore avoid them, because they have no respect for anyone.
Well if you girl/woman is faithfull and have self respect it hard for even a player to get inside her panties, but that make it even more challanging for them, I mostly avoided my girlfriends seeing my player friends as I wanted to avoid that problem. But even then some still ended on cheating on me with another player guy, so it not always possible to avoid them. Another thing is there are couples who just love swinging, so yea sometimes you might have a good relation and then meet a couple and become friends but that couple has the intention to swap partners and will manipulate you in doing so. In this world it never possible to fully protect your relation, so in the end it all plays out on good communication between you two and trust and respect and when that is working then it will eventualy be a good relation where you don't have to worry.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think it was mentioned in the beginning there relation was a bit in a downward way, so yes that and seeing her man kiss Jasmine can sometimes do bad things. But if she has self respect, she wouldn't go that far right away, but more do the make her man jealous with showing cornell some attention, but not the full out fuck fest.
it was having problem because of a weak male performance... we still see this in the sex they have that we see..... MC need to get some staminia ! Or, he'll loose her.

dad5

Aug 18, 2022
This game is soo good cant wait for the next update...does anyone know when does the update go live?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This game is soo good cant wait for the next update...does anyone know when does the update go live?
he is around every 30 days... this just cam out. Chek out his other games from the front page. THey are also very good !

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
If we are lucky, it will be once a month. But he's working on two projects now. This one is half completed and the other is one or two updates away for the finished version. But don't worry, this guy is arguably one of the most hardworking and punctual dev on this site from my point of view.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
If we are lucky, it will be once a month. But he's working on two projects now. This one is half completed and the other is one or two updates away for the finished version. But don't worry, this guy is arguably one of the most hardworking and punctual dev on this site from my point of view.
So far a followed him he does bring out on both projects updates every months a max 2 months, they not big updates but they are good ones so far, I really like all his games.

Reactions: packard1928

Datguycc

Oct 26, 2021
I'm just going to stop quoting your responses and let you continue to dig yourself into a hole for the mods to find. Your account is barely more than a month old and you seem to love coming to places you supposedly don't like to venture into. That's kind of like me going into a gay bar and trying to convert the females. Won't be successful and will get me booted pretty quickly.
Cringe. Cope and seethe

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Good so far. Needs a gallery though
Not enough labels marking all those scenes to make a proper gallery. I am going to wait till the final release so I can edit the script and add those labels to make a gallery then. Or maybe by that time the dev will have added those labels and make a gallery themselves (hint, hint dev…)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Would be nice to label saves..... That said. I have a comment. On the low corruption Julia gets the massage in Connor room. MC is watching but has to close when Jasmine comes up. I think more went on there we do not get to see. This continues to the movie ... then they disappear to Connors room where the MC see the condom on the bed later. I think they are finishing what was started back at the massage. Just a thought .

Reactions: MIkedante

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
yes..... that way we could name corruption/cheating and such....
Got it! I personally don't like a pop-up box asking for a save name so this is the way I would implement it. Going to position it better and update my walkthrough mod with the feature.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Sorry, but tell me how Julia manages to go back to MC's little fish after taking Connor's cock, it's ridiculous, maybe she won't stay with Connor because he's a player who loves to fuck with many, but of course she'll look for someone with a high level cock , if you try Lobster, you can't go back to Tuna, hahahha
That's why the game has 4 different paths bro, and in every path Julia's personality changes.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes