4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
For those which still don't believe that Cornell fucked Julia on cheating path, here is enlarged version:

Yes, Julia is lying naked in bed.
Naked Julia 1.jpeg

Yes, that thing is pink used condom, full of cum.
Naked Julia 2.jpeg

It's the same kind like Cornell already used in game.
Condom.jpeg

Couples not putting condom on, if they don't doing vaginal sex. I never heard of someone, who put it on for blowjob, or something without actual penetration, nor for jerking only.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think so. Do you remember the video that MC found on the PC, where she said that she is thankful to her husband for creating this opportunity. Therefore, this may not end in marriage but in sharing.
Agreed... I also think it will go to sharing . But not sure where the cheating path will lead. They are not married yet.. She is his Fiancee.

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Couples not putting condom on, if they don't doing vaginal sex. I never heard of someone, who put it on for blowjob, or something without actual penetration, nor for jerking only.
This is a game, anything can happen, we can only guess. only creator knows.I don't think just a few kissing sean can leads to a proper penetration.

• Angry
Reactions: MIkedante

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I posted photos of Julia's betrayal, whether you follow the vanilla path or not, she cheats, that's the aim of the game, only the endings are perhaps different, it depends on how MC and Julia want to continue as a couple, in the end whatever case MC will surely discover the betrayal, even if there is now evidence, and Julia too, therefore a predictable ending, a game already piloted. If you also add the help of Connels' family to sink the couple, you're done
Yep the cheating will be exposed this next release I think. MC new CAMERA.... is very small ( undetectable ) and in a very different place ( over bed ). We will see what is going to happen for sure !.... That said I think MC will be upset... but like most game Clucks... to turned on to do anything. Then he will forgive her and continue to watch more encounters. It is just a game....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think Julia is also driven by her own drive for passion. Here we see another MC that has no sex endurance to completely satisfy his girlfriend. She keeps saying it is ok... by we know it is not. Her desire is heighten by the Connor friend so she is exploring that. THe last couple times MC and her had sex.. he only lasted a couple seconds.....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You're forcing me to say something, but these photos are the ones MC looks at on his phone while wanking, they're on Connols' profile
yep... the black and white photos are what is loaded by Jasmine to the blog profile. Then MC starts to daydream... that is where the penetration photo comes from.

Krasteris

Aug 23, 2017
Yes I know, but this story is in Russian (Жена в прокат - Wife for hire)
If you are referring to the version of "Жена в прокат"(Wife for Rent) by sex_master, he has a translated version of "Friend Borrows My Wife" on literotica. He also posted it under the pseudonym alexmaksi.

However, this version was also rewritten based on the similarly titled "Жена в прокат" by alex g. But only the first part of the story is available for free, while the second part was sold through his website. Unfortunately, access to purchase the second part disappeared a couple of years ago, and the website recently went down due to unpaid hosting fees. If only someone had the second part...

After reviewing these versions, it seems to me that the only thing they have in common is the idea.:unsure:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
How to say it, I've gotten bjs with condoms on, there are such things as flavored condoms, mostly condoms are colored when flavored, any white one are mostly non flavored. But then again I don't know in other countries how they are, that just where I live, but when I'm in a relation I only used condom during the first month after I do it raw, I'm no cheater so they safe with me in case of diseases. But yea I'm sure Julia did have sex with Cornell if go on the hardcore cheat path, but that proves only how much of a slut she is if she already does that for just having her guy kissing Jasmine and licking her nipples. I'm more of the sort eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, so if my girl kissed another guy, I would kiss another girl, if she let him fondle her, I would fondle another girl or let her fondle me, but I sure never would go further then what she done.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
her is one where after the photo shoot Julia make a statement that questions maybe what happed.... she is afraid it will show something else. Is it possible there was penetration and she dosn't want it to come to light ?? Connor hid his cock and touched the top of her pussy... she moaned and then it is hidden... ??? Just a thought..... Mystery.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Yep the cheating will be exposed this next release I think. MC new CAMERA.... is very small ( undetectable ) and in a very different place ( over bed ). We will see what is going to happen for sure !.... That said I think MC will be upset... but like most game Clucks... to turned on to do anything. Then he will forgive her and continue to watch more encounters. It is just a game....
Yea in a game he just will be a cuck, doubt he will break up with her, but if she was my girl I would kick her out, I done it with and Ex who was to much over my best friends place till i broke in and found her on top of him. Funny part of all was 6 months later he came cry at my place how in heaven I managed to be with her much longer then he did, she was after all a crazy bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes