4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
White guy impregnates black women at the same time black guy impregnates white women. But the babies are switched at the hospital by the disapproving mother. Because she wanted both her children to marry Asian people so they would be better at math.

Last edited:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021

Dear Friends,
I have prepared the next part of the Pineapple Express game for You.
This is early access for my patrons.
Now, I can fully focus on working on a new update for Lost in Paradise.
P.S. Thank you for your votes in the previous poll and thanks for being with me.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love that you used the Ev model from LIP !! I think this is framing up to be special !

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Full disclosure, I haven't played the game. But I am noticing this amazing consistent thing with NTR/Femdom things where its like "oh, my husband ate me out, he must be a cuck" like why is that the gateway to NTR/Femdom? I enjoy both those things, but like...can't a guy just like eating out a girl/his wife without it turning into "You're a sissy cuck!" ?

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Full disclosure, I haven't played the game. But I am noticing this amazing consistent thing with NTR/Femdom things where its like "oh, my husband ate me out, he must be a cuck" like why is that the gateway to NTR/Femdom? I enjoy both those things, but like...can't a guy just like eating out a girl/his wife without it turning into "You're a sissy cuck!" ?
thats the point of this topic on the internet. thats why "sissy (or beta) only licks, bulls fucks" exist

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes