4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Full disclosure, I haven't played the game. But I am noticing this amazing consistent thing with NTR/Femdom things where its like "oh, my husband ate me out, he must be a cuck" like why is that the gateway to NTR/Femdom? I enjoy both those things, but like...can't a guy just like eating out a girl/his wife without it turning into "You're a sissy cuck!" ?
It depends if your eating her out after some guy cream pies her, your a cuck, if you cum in her mouth and she spits it in your face or mouth your a cuck, if she puts on a strap on dildo and fucks your ass your a cuck

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Full disclosure, I haven't played the game. But I am noticing this amazing consistent thing with NTR/Femdom things where its like "oh, my husband ate me out, he must be a cuck" like why is that the gateway to NTR/Femdom? I enjoy both those things, but like...can't a guy just like eating out a girl/his wife without it turning into "You're a sissy cuck!" ?
Depends, if that's ALL the guy is doing, yeh that's kind subservient. If a guy is eating her out then going to pound town, that's just a good bedroom partner. If a guy refuses to eat her out no matter what the situation, well, I'll let you fill in that blank.

blobbity

Apr 4, 2023
start of the game is like "i wonder why our sex feels boring" and next line is like "i never eat her out"

like no shit sherlock?!

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I could see tossing in a joint as an added nod to the movie, but pineapples represented something very different starting in the 70's, so one could argue that it was James Franco that attempted to redefine the objects significance.
and im okay with that

Reactions: bluerubber

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
dude
You are the same developer that accesses here with another nickname. At the start, it started BAD and very BAD, the game launched the first update and already put the handbrake on to check how much you earn on PATREON, I gave you the tip and it goes for you too, open the game, openly demand and ask for as much as you want. throws a number and you have the number, something compatible with the poor/medium quality of the game, recently I also accessed comic3d, a source that many here drink, and it has history, script and better quality. I? Want to know if I do better? Then you started to agree with me.
Reflection time.

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
It's well brought, the guy who takes advantage of it + the pressure of his family on the girl

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
should have made a parody of the movie "
Pineapple Express

"

With and with all their mad DOPE :D

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DTchan and Rastafoo

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I hope its just because the game is still in its early development, but this seems to be another meaningless choices game.

Option A gives you scenes and corruption, option B gives nothing. The game does not even has a variable to "remember" you have chosen option B. There will be no feedback/flashback for option B and theres just no reason to not pick A instead.

If not for the Jasmine branch, this would have been just a kinetic novel.

Writing and graphics are decent and this is a good game for people who don't care about choices.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god just another game with a stupid MC who doesn't know what he wants. The writing is ok but the plot is too simple.
Ok mr Peter with me you will have a hard time, i will shut you up and you will be cucked in every possible way and you can just stick that pineapple in your butt. I know it will hurt but i will enjoy it, i always love to see idiots getting fucked. I hope that at the end your girl will be the wife of a real man and don't try to do anything with Jasmine, she's mine, i love that bitch!

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
A new turn would be the sister involved in the wife corruption, and why not, at a point, a threesome with both girls and the friend (no incest required, for Patreon rules), for a change.

Husband would be double cuck this way :)

PS. Congrats for the nearly plausible story, and the great renders (Wife is sooo hot).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes