4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Fantastic game and a lovely Julia.
I'd also love to see her in stockings and and maybe, in further episodes, get involved to any ugly bastard, like boss or even hobo.

• Angry
Reactions: m4pII
Jun 1, 2017
You need to chouse go on , and after you need to chose make a joke to see Julia Fucks Cornell with 0 coruption point !!!!
One, all of you forget one thing, about game mechanics, is not about only corruption point, is about what you do, is about the path you chose.. In first pic you show if yo chose Go on you switch from Vanilla to sharing, . If you are on Share path dont complain if some stuff happen. All the stuf follow the game mechanic, you switch a path then action will follow that path. Julia will do nothing if you are on VANILLA PATH' So this is not directed at you but to all ppl what complain that Julia made some stuff from nowhere.

PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Do you know a ntr game like this one, where your lover pretends to be a lover with someone else and the MC has to remain indifferent to the events in order not to spoil the game? If possible, not a sharing game.

Reactions: SenPC and Gourdgone

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I agree as she has now cheated on Peter officially and he saw it happen, but Cornell made eye contact with Peter so wonder what his going to ask Peter to allow happen from now on with Julia? Maybe 3some with another guy not peter and he has to watch or some other crazy stuff???
For everyone that don't know what I'm on about, in the spoiler is where and when she cheats on Peter
Although you can say they didn't have sex because of the condom and that they were having sex to a condom between them lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't consider this cheating, as basicly you gave her green light to do so, you even were about to write to her about doing it, you sadly fumble and dropped your phone. Cheating would be if she didn't tell you anything and you didn't allow it and then you find her with Cornell in bed doing things you didn't allow.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
One, all of you forget one thing, about game mechanics, is not about only corruption point, is about what you do, is about the path you chose.. In first pic you show if yo chose Go on you switch from Vanilla to sharing, . If you are on Share path dont complain if some stuff happen. All the stuf follow the game mechanic, you switch a path then action will follow that path. Julia will do nothing if you are on VANILLA PATH' So this is not directed at you but to all ppl what complain that Julia made some stuff from nowhere.
The transition is bad. Just lazy writing for path switch.

Jun 1, 2017
The transition is bad. Just lazy writing for path switch.
Probably, but if you switch the path to Share after the car conversation, Julia wil give first a BJ will dont jump on seex right away, After the BJ i dont know i dont play the update yet, but a sex is probably normal after the BJ, I don't think you were expecting long walks by the beach under the moonlight as a prelude to a gentle and a caring sex, or im wrong? And yes probably event come faster than you expected but if the dev will follow your expectation who know how many update will ned for one sex scene to hapen?

Reactions: Raventale

SRJ

May 2, 2017
yes to both... possible sharing in the future.
Currently seems to be... 4 or even 5 different paths

Vanilla - No cheating by you or GF. You're using the safe phrase as often as possible, and Cornell is the one getting cockblocked.
Sharing - hinted at, and definitely likely once Jasmine tells Cornell that she knows, and maybe starts manipulating things herself. Cornell already shares, and has no problems with what Jasmine is doing.
Open Relationship - GF and Cornell, You and Jasmine,... sexy games and dares make everyone more comfortable doing this. At least the GF asks permission before she does anything
Cuckold - you encouraging gf to indulge herself, and you watching, or you allowing Cornell to seduce gf, with or without her consent.
Revenge - GF taking advantage of Cornell, or allowing herself to be seduced BECAUSE she saw you with Jasmine.

Theres no GF Cheating path exactly, because either shes caught you cheating first, or you've given encouragement and consent to proceed. Even when she is going to have sex with cornell, shes asking permission. However,.. who knows how the game will proceed with the MC smothering the GF, restricting everything based upon unfounded suspicions, and spying on her with a spycam. This uncertainty actually is a bonus

This shows there are more mechanics in play than simply "corruption" and that players need to save often, and see the subtle differences in clothing, facial expressions, poses and dialogue as a result. It just seems that a lot of players are making some of the same choices because theres sex scenes, without realizing that they are literally like bait, and then complaining that the game has gone shit.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Currently seems to be... 4 or even 5 different paths

Vanilla - No cheating by you or GF. You're using the safe phrase as often as possible, and Cornell is the one getting cockblocked.
Sharing - hinted at, and definitely likely once Jasmine tells Cornell that she knows, and maybe starts manipulating things herself. Cornell already shares, and has no problems with what Jasmine is doing.
Open Relationship - GF and Cornell, You and Jasmine,... sexy games and dares make everyone more comfortable doing this. At least the GF asks permission before she does anything
Cuckold - you encouraging gf to indulge herself, and you watching, or you allowing Cornell to seduce gf, with or without her consent.
Revenge - GF taking advantage of Cornell, or allowing herself to be seduced BECAUSE she saw you with Jasmine.

Theres no GF Cheating path exactly, because either shes caught you cheating first, or you've given encouragement and consent to proceed. Even when she is going to have sex with cornell, shes asking permission. However,.. who knows how the game will proceed with the MC smothering the GF, restricting everything based upon unfounded suspicions, and spying on her with a spycam. This uncertainty actually is a bonus

This shows there are more mechanics in play than simply "corruption" and that players need to save often, and see the subtle differences in clothing, facial expressions, poses and dialogue as a result. It just seems that a lot of players are making some of the same choices because theres sex scenes, without realizing that they are literally like bait, and then complaining that the game has gone shit.
well I think the vanilla path will turn into cheating she already jumps on your cock so not sure if she can keep resissting much longer:devilish::devilish:

SRJ

May 2, 2017
well I think the vanilla path will turn into cheating she already jumps on your cock so not sure if she can keep resissting much longer:devilish::devilish:
I think its more likely that Cornell will get more and more persistent, even pushing for it, even though he knows you don't want it, so there will be more and more temptations, sexy games, etc. If you can resist, and the GF can resist, then it could be an achievement that you have a healthy strong relationship. But wheres the fun in doing that, in a game where temptation is written in with each update? But the GF is obviously feeling the pressure, and may be even more so as she resists Cornells advances....

I think its possible that the mother will introduce her friends daughter to help the MC out, and cause more jealousy options, where Jasmine might throw a spanner in the works if you cheat with someone else, or it turns out to be someone Cornell wants too,.. or is already with,...

Theres definitely a lot of prospects if the author wants to take advantage of the popularity, and could easily 4+ more updates, but thats probably just wishful thinking

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True that... If the mothers friend happens to be drop dead gorgeous. I think the MC will fall apart in those paths . The game could very much get busy on cuckold and sharing.... But it may leave Jasmne in a bad way. I think she is heading that way with this PC lock business. She is most likely going to force the MC to cheat... giving Cornell leverage.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

SRJ

May 2, 2017
True that... If the mothers friend happens to be drop dead gorgeous. I think the MC will fall apart in those paths . The game could very much get busy on cuckold and sharing.... But it may leave Jasmne in a bad way. I think she is heading that way with this PC lock business. She is most likely going to force the MC to cheat... giving Cornell leverage.
True, because if she can split the MC and GF up, she can make a move on the MC herself, or give her brother the girl his mother thinks hes going to settle down with.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True, because if she can split the MC and GF up, she can make a move on the MC herself, or give her brother the girl his mother thinks hes going to settle down with.
Hope not ! Cornell is such a waist! No job living on mothers allowance . I think if MC was to get some stamina where he could give the GF an Orgasm during sex.... She would have no doubt ! I am sure Dimaijio333 has something up his sleeve.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I don't consider this cheating, as basicly you gave her green light to do so, you even were about to write to her about doing it, you sadly fumble and dropped your phone. Cheating would be if she didn't tell you anything and you didn't allow it and then you find her with Cornell in bed doing things you didn't allow.
The definition for f95zone for cheating is as follows:
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.
Ref: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

SO its cheating pain and simple and I agree with the definition! Both times while she had sex with Cornell at the hospital was without Peters consent which meets my definition for cheating and many other peoples also. But just using this sites definition all 3 time she has had sex with Cornell meets the standards for this sites definition for cheating. Although I will admit the first time she does Cornell it was with Peter giving her the idea to do it, which is sharing her... What's happened in the hospital falls into cuckold territory to me and full on cheating...

BTW for all that don't know Peter is the MC

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes