4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Jasmine pisses me off.
I really hope I'm not forced to have sex with her for the laptop password.
I want to remain loyal to Julia.

While I encourage her to bang Cornell of course.
I am the opposite I hope that julia cheats on mc ass while prefer Cornell over MC :devilish: :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am the opposite I hope that julia cheats on mc ass while prefer Cornell over MC :devilish: :devilish:
You and I are so different mommysboiii lol
But I do like the sound of Julia preferring Cornell for sex, but I would want her to still love the mc.
I'm a fan of cuckold stuff and that scenario would be really hot for me.

I think you might get your wish of Cornell and Julia together on the cheating path.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how every path ends up.

Oct 10, 2022
I love this part and so agree with all you said... there should be a quick end to it right from get go and a few other points where I would kill them both if I was in Peters shoes... which is there and NTR VN where the MC looses the plot and kills his partner and lover as a good ending or bad ending? If not then they should, as that would be the closest to real life ending for a cuckhold cheating partner...
I am not sure I agree with you though. If someone cheats on me, it's on them not me. I am not going to spent my life behind the bars for someone who is not worthy. If she cheats and MC caught them, as it happened in the game. You should simply say I won't allow getting cheated on. We already have that ending in the game.
screenshot0001.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nope... This Dev is pretty good about keeping them together ... but still allowing the fun ! Which I think you and I both like ! I do not mind swinging and cuckold as long as she comes home to MC. Cheating all be it the sex looks great.... it is not my favorite.
Damn I'm out of reactions :HideThePain:

I do really like swinging and cuckold content.
I'm looking forward to more stuff like that in the future.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am not sure I agree with you though. If someone cheats on me, it's on them not me. I am not going to spent my life behind the bars for someone who is not worthy. If she cheats and MC caught them, as it happened in the game. You should simply say I won't allow getting cheated on. We already have that ending in the game.
View attachment 3377195
Exactly, you just say "BYE!"

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So here are my thoughts on a certain scene from this update.

Cornel wore a fucking condom can you guys believe it?
I was so angry when i saw it. He should be going bareback inside my sweetheart.
I wanted to march straight into that room and rip the condom off completely.
Then, I would have held Julia as he pushed his big pole into her fertile vagina the way nature intended.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Remember in all the other MC games the girl does not leave the MC for the bull....

I don't think you're right, there are at least more than 10 games where MCF leaves MC, or even worse, instead it's rare to find a badass MC who takes revenge or worse, these are definitely lacking as games

Reactions: MysticZeus

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
So here are my thoughts on a certain scene from this update.

Cornel wore a fucking condom can you guys believe it?
I was so angry when i saw it. He should be going bareback inside my sweetheart.
I wanted to march straight into that room and rip the condom off completely.
Then, I would have held Julia as he pushed his big pole into her fertile vagina the way nature intended.
It's not "really" cheating when a condom is used!

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Remember in all the other MC games the girl does not leave the MC for the bull....
Play the game : Make me Happy !!!! The wife leave MC after she get pregnant !!!!
In Share my fiance the wife : dont leave the MC
In Permision :the Mc at the end of the game say : She is no longer belong to me , but the game end and we dont know what happent
In lost in paradise : the Wife dont leave Mc , but when they come back from the trip she dont give a fck about mc !!! From my point o view is worst then leaving!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticZeus

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I don't think you're right, there are at least more than 10 games where MCF leaves MC, or even worse, instead it's rare to find a badass MC who takes revenge or worse, these are definitely lacking as games
10 games made by DEV??? I played only 5 of them . Where can i find the rest of 5? On f95 DEV have only 5 Game displayed!!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I meant from this dev... sorry for not being clear

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Play the game : Make me Happy !!!! The wife leave MC after she get pregnant !!!!
In Share my fiance the wife : dont leave the MC
In Permision :the Mc at the end of the game say : She is no longer belong to me , but the game end and we dont know what happent
In lost in paradise : the Wife dont leave Mc , but when they come back from the trip she dont give a fck about mc !!! From my point o view is worst then leaving!!
Make me happy .... depends on the route you play....

kugelloff

Dec 14, 2023
Really good game. The wife is really pretty and sexy. Maybe, as in - exciting games - less or no videos and focusing on renders could be nice. The story is consistent and the build up of the ntr is fine for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As I think someone else mentioned, the dialogue is all wrong if you dont instruct her to have sex via text message.

Still, decent update. I wish MC would take a more assertive stand with Jasmine on the full swinger-type path (Julia can go nuts, and MC can go nuts), but that's just me.

Reactions: Widecker257

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
I kind of don't like the Jasmine character...
It seems she is hell bent on destroying the relationship with MC and FMC.
Games between MC, Julia and Cornell is fine. It's fun. Even if the relationship later develops with 3 of them together it's still good.
Jasmine probably wants to break everything and make FMC leave MC... :(:(

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes