4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
As I think someone else mentioned, the dialogue is all wrong if you dont instruct her to have sex via text message.

Still, decent update. I wish MC would take a more assertive stand with Jasmine on the full swinger-type path (Julia can go nuts, and MC can go nuts), but that's just me.
I agree. Although I am more inclined to just keep things between 3 of them, it seems Jasmine wants mix things up to the point the FMC leaves the MC. Now, whether Jasmine would like to be with MC, (I don't know)...:confused::confused:
Jasmine is not someone who would settle with someone, I think.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree. Although I am more inclined to just keep things between 3 of them, it seems Jasmine wants mix things up to the point the FMC leaves the MC. Now, whether Jasmine would like to be with MC, (I don't know)...:confused::confused:
Jasmine is not someone who would settle with someone, I think.
I think Jasmine is Cornell's agent helping him get sex from Julia by splitting MC and Julia apart..
Yah my point speaks to both of those issues - confidence can solve nearly anything... just need to have mc going up to Jasmine and being like look, we're all in on this fun, no, I'm not gonna leave Julia, yes, you can either participate in the antics or stay out of it...

The only one who really couldnt be negotiated with is the mom, since deceiving her was the entire premise of the story. Right now we have this silly situation often found in pure-ntr games (i dont consider this one) where everyone knows the score, yet they keep up this silly facade like "oh I couldn't tell her that".... "oh I couldnt reveal that to him" etc

Reactions: Joshy92

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I am not sure I agree with you though. If someone cheats on me, it's on them not me. I am not going to spent my life behind the bars for someone who is not worthy. If she cheats and MC caught them, as it happened in the game. You should simply say I won't allow getting cheated on. We already have that ending in the game.
View attachment 3377195
I understand you saying all that... But in the heat of the moment seeing that happening I doubt I could hold back. As it is my RL wife cheated on me and I found out much later after it was over with her lover at work and even then I wanted to kill them both... So if I was their and walked in on the I for sure would have killed them! Which if you look at a lot of double murders that is one of the main causes and its not always the guys that kill their spose and their lover when they see that. SO sometime what I see in netorare and sharing tagged games I either laugh my ass off as how stupid they are to real life or cringe if they do hit close to home... This one I just keep laughing.... Which I think it needs a humor tag!

Last edited:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I think Jasmine is Cornell's agent helping him get sex from Julia by splitting MC and Julia apart..
I see it that way too. Jasmine helps Cornell win over Julia. You can clearly see this in the conversation between Jasmine and MC in the bathroom where Jasmine refuses to tell Cornell the truth, that she knows everything. The conversation between Cornell and Julia about relationships in bed is also quite revealing. I think that Jasmine and Cornell are working together so as not to disappoint her mother and because Cornell has had the hots for Julia for a long time. We will see.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
It's not "really" cheating when a condom is used!
Hey Big Rooster, normally see you post on fanart pages lol...

Anyway if you get Peter (that's the MC for those who didn't know due to changing his name and forgetting it) to stop them during the 3rd time in v0.9 when they have sex you in the hospital before the ending there, you see Cornell isn't wearing a condom. So yes I agree the other 2 time its not "really" cheating but that 3rd time it is.... But if Peter doesn't stop them, he doesn't get to see that Cornell wasn't wearing a condom... So does that mean Cornell gave Julia a creampie while he was out of the room? Is she now knocked up? Will Julia give the full details of what happened or Cornell or does he find out some other way? The number of questions I have keep going and going lol

So I cant wait to see what happens next in the next update!

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Big Rooster, normally see you post on fanart pages lol...

Anyway if you get Peter (that's the MC for those who didn't know due to changing his name and forgetting it) to stop them during the 3rd time in v0.9 when they have sex you in the hospital before the ending there, you see Cornell isn't wearing a condom. So yes I agree the other 2 time its not "really" cheating but that 3rd time it is.... But if Peter doesn't stop them, he doesn't get to see that Cornell wasn't wearing a condom... So does that mean Cornell gave Julia a creampie while he was out of the room? Is she now knocked up? Will Julia give the full details of what happened or Cornell or does he find out some other way? The number of questions I have keep going and going lol

So I cant wait to see what happens next in the next update!
Good question.. Cornell and Julia couldn't use a condom anymore because Jasmine and MC took the last one in Julia's pocket while they were fucking on the couch in the hospital. Was this planned by Jasmine? we will see....

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I also ask myself the question on the first night in the hospital when Jasmine, where it was too loud in the room at night (room divider), the bed creaked with Cornell and Julia and the next morning Cornell whispered in Julia's ear that she should bring something...pills ??? Did you pop there unprotected the night before?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Good question.. Cornell and Julia couldn't use a condom anymore because Jasmine and MC took the last one in Julia's pocket while they were fucking on the couch in the hospital. Was this planned by Jasmine? we will see....
Only if you take that path, if you get Julia to stay with you Peter fucks her without a condom so its still there for Julia and Cornell to use... Why you need to sometimes do the other paths to see all of what can or does happen in some VN. Which I'm staying on that path for next update to see as fast as how will she explain that to Peter, that they did it raw but their was a condom they could have used? Then if I was Peter my next question is did her cum in her? I can see that their excuse is that Cornells mother was sleeping on the couch and didn't want to wake her so they just did it and he "Pulled Out" lol.
Again so cant wait for update its getting messy now lol.
Soon as a MC's partner gets their first creampie from another guy, it gets fun and interesting how the Dev explains it all so its ok lol.
I just so wish there was an ending were Peter kills them as that would be the norm in RL, just look at the double murders that happen, its due to affairs from a RL MC walking in on their partner cheating a lot of the time. But would that be a good ending or bad lol?

Last edited:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Only if you take that path, if you get Julia to stay with you Peter fucks her without a condom so its still there for Julia and Cornell to use... Why you need to sometimes do the other paths to see all of what can or does happen in some VN. Which I'm staying on that path for next update to see as fast as how will she explain that to Peter, that they did it raw but their was a condom they could have used? Then if I was Peter my next question is did her cum in her? I can see that their excuse is that Cornells mother was sleeping on the couch and didn't want to wake her so they just did it and he "Pulled Out" lol.
Again so cant wait for update its getting messy now lol.
Soon as a MC's partner gets their first creampie from another guy, it gets fun and interesting how the Dev explains it all so its ok lol.
I just so wish there was an ending were Peter kills them as that would be the norm in RL, just look at the double murders that happen, its due to affairs from a RL MC walking in on their partner cheating a lot of the time. But would that be a good ending or bad lol?
I didn't even see the scene where Jasmine and MC fucked unprotected in the hospital. I only know two scenes where MC Jasmine pops unprotected, naked on the motorcycle and on the lounger (MC can choose whether he gets a condom or not), when he gets a condom, MC hits Julia and Julia notices that the MC has a condom in who holds the hand. As I said, I only know the scene in the hospital with protected sex between Jasmine and MC (BG7 (229-235). Why do they suddenly appear protected, before it didn't matter. Jasmine was really messed up there... :)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Dude you are unhinged. In no RL is it "the norm" to commit double murder. Knock it off. It's weird. ;)

Reactions: sava75

Y27

Nov 11, 2021
Simple, if you fuck Jasmine without a condom in the pool, then, you got her pregnant, this means the end of Julia's story with Peter, in any case, almost all endings lead to Julia fucking Connel, the difference is only based what Peter decides, but I think that with Jasmine pregnant, it is certain, that they will not be together, in short, the couple will no longer be together, this brings the game.
I’m not sure you know how pregnancy works

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Oct 10, 2022
how to get this scene?
You need to keep corruption as low as possible and flirt with Jasmine at every corner. After a while, Cornell shuts the cameras down and try to woo Julia by telling her MC already cheating on her. Irritated by not knowing things MC puts a hidden camera without the knowledge of Cornell. The night before the accident, Cornell manages to convince Julia and starts touching her. At that point, MC have a choice to stop them. If you choose to stop them, you can choose to confront them. This scene is after you confront them. Btw, if you have not play this route, try it. It shows neither Cornell's initial offer nor his intentions are innocent and it seems like he planned this whole masquerade. He is definitely no friend of MC.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
You need to keep corruption as low as possible and flirt with Jasmine at every corner. After a while, Cornell shuts the cameras down and try to woo Julia by telling her MC already cheating on her. Irritated by not knowing things MC puts a hidden camera without the knowledge of Cornell. The night before the accident, Cornell manages to convince Julia and starts touching her. At that point, MC have a choice to stop them. If you choose to stop them, you can choose to confront them. This scene is after you confront them. Btw, if you have not play this route, try it. It shows neither Cornell's initial offer nor his intentions are innocent and it seems like he planned this whole masquerade. He is definitely no friend of MC.
Agreed. I also think that Cornell had his eye on Julia long beforehand and really wanted her. The story with his mother is staged. You can also see it in the videos that MC finds on Cornell's laptop.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Isn't a game over when you confront them at Cornell room?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Agreed. I also think that Cornell had his eye on Julia long beforehand and really wanted her. The story with his mother is staged. You can also see it in the videos that MC finds on Cornell's laptop.
what do you mean in the video he just fucks a woman or not??

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes