4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
They are also back in the house where the condoms are in the drawer. THat said. The hosp bed sex... There is 3 ways this can be played. 1 the MC see them then lets them continue. she even ask his to come closer. THis can open a 3some in the future. 2. MC catches them ....says the secret word and shuts the sex down.. Cornell plays dumb .... Julia look like she knows she was caught. 3 MC wakes up Julia look over and she is caught.... How these play out... only Dev knows

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
So let your best friend fuck your wife/girlfriend, as he has always behaved well, we are in the ridiculous.
It all depends on the choices you/MC/Peter made, but you are clearly overstrained with the complexity of options in the game that you give free rein to your frustration just to make stupid comments here on f95 instead of giving essential feedback.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Sorry but this game is really tricky...i always get the scene with condom in hospital..or do u mean the last scene wher they are covered with a blanket?
If you pick the top option in the following spoiler you will get to see what I mean....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you did pick the top option you will get to see that Cornell was NOT wearing a condom as they were fucking! Look at next spoiler to see for yourself and what Peter also realizes..

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Yes indeed, we share a love for making and viewing fan art!
I think he would "pull out" because creampieing her without her consent would be disrespectful to her, let alone Peter.
But we don't 100% know, they could have had prior convos where she admits to fantasizing about Cornell "breeding her" and Cornell tells her that he wants to have kids by her!
Yep as you reminded me of them point the next few updates will get to be very interesting in deed!!
BTW do you know how to make any of the characters? Especially Julia seeing she is a RED head :)... As we know that's my fav type of girl to do fan art of and I keep adding more to my fanart page lol Redhead Girls Fanart. Which this page is in the section needing a fanart page for anyone willing to set one up :)

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It all depends on the choices you/MC/Peter made, but you are clearly overstrained with the complexity of options in the game that you give free rein to your frustration just to make stupid comments here on f95 instead of giving essential feedback.

I think you should first understand who I was responding to and for what, instead of coming to be the usual know-it-all, my response was aimed at Black Rooster, for what he had expressed, I wasn't addressing the game.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
IMO there are several distinct paths the game can end on after playing 0.9. We have the "vanilla" path with low/no corruption (maybe fantasies shared, nothing more) and no Jasmine flirt. It will end with our pair helps Cornell and then go back to their lifes.
The cheating path is way different, esp. if you flirt/fall for Jasmine. Here I think our couple breaks up, with the pairs Ju-C and Ja-MC forming, with optional pregnancies.

The sharing path is a bit of a mystery again after 0.9. If you shared fantasies and the MC encouraged Julia along the way (no matter if you flirt with Jasmine or not) we get the night scene in the hospital, which is on the way to a threesome (remember Julia had the green light from the MC and beckons him over) until Cornell´s mom throws in a wrench. While the development of this route seems rather clear at the moment in game, we then get the Jasmine password stuff, which does not make too much sense on any version of the sharing path so far, unless there is another agenda behind it.

e.g. if the MC and Jasmine really hit it off (being with Jasmine as often as the game allowed) and we know that Julia, Jasmine and Cornell talked, it might be a play for a foursome or full partner switch with Julia and Jasmine getting pregnant in the end. We need to remember that (depending on our choices) Julia states that she´s gotten used to play the role of Cornell´s girlfriend, it is implied that both MC and Julia know that she is taking Cornell bare now and Julia talked with Jasmine both before and after Jasmine learned of "the game".
The password and wishes stuff could be the non-subtle hint to come with Jasmine and maybe the others waiting in her room and seeing what might come out of the partner swap (foursome fun until the mother goes home or maybe more, up to a complete partner switch) instead of Peter just watching on camera.

Sorry, how can an exchange relationship happen if Connel and Jasmine are brothers, then when they are discovered under the covers in hospital, at least in my version, the two traitors are clearly embarrassed because they are surprised by MC, now how is it possible that after the scene take us home with MC trying to use the cameras, if he has discovered everything by now, this is illogical, at that point MC would have had to face the two already on the way out, shitting them. this is a bug in the game

Reactions: dasteam

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I think you should first understand who I was responding to and for what, instead of coming to be the usual know-it-all, my response was aimed at Black Rooster, for what he had expressed, I wasn't addressing the game.
If this is the case then I'm sorry, dude. Just remember to quote, else it leads to misunderstanding.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you pick the top option in the following spoiler you will get to see what I mean....
So if you did pick the top option you will get to see that Cornell was NOT wearing a condom as they were fucking! Look at next spoiler to see for yourself and what Peter also realizes..
Thank you...got it now...u also get this scene when u r on Jasmine path + cheating and fuck jasmine in hospital...then u ll dream Julia is riding you but when u wake up its Jasmine who gives you the blowjob (in other path u dream Julia gets fucked by Cornel and when u wake up its Julia who gives u the BJ )..but in that case u cant see Julia/Cornells riding scene u just see Julias hanbag an the condoms inside but before you can spy through the door window Jasmine will catch you...But in this path the under blanket Julia/Cornell scene will then happen by forced script and you cant interrupt them....This Dev is really great in the path and decissions to play out scenes differently mixed...no wonder he complains this is his most complex game so far...

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry, how can an exchange relationship happen if Connel and Jasmine are brothers, then when they are discovered under the covers in hospital, at least in my version, the two traitors are clearly embarrassed because they are surprised by MC, now how is it possible that after the scene take us home with MC trying to use the cameras, if he has discovered everything by now, this is illogical, at that point MC would have had to face the two already on the way out, shitting them. this is a bug in the game
There are several paths in the game, depending on our choices. It sounds as if you are on the cheating path, I am not, so while some events are the same, we have different outcomes and paths.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Thank you...got it now....
Happy to help and thanks for tell me about that path, as I'm not interested in Peter being with Jasmine or him with any girl at all... So I'll never know anything on those paths. I'm only interested in VN games that have sharing, NTR and cheating to see how Dev's make it work to have a laugh at how so unrealistic it all can be, but at times I do cringe when a dev makes the story line very realistic and possible... This VN needs the humor tag as its just a big joke with the NTR, sharing and cheating paths lol.
As I said here https://f95zone.to/threads/pineapple-express-v0-9-dimajio333.170275/post-13036067
I think that path is only time you see that they did it without protection... So from v0.9 update on that has to be in the back of your mind is that could Julia now be pregnant with Cornell's child??? Because if you took the other choice and let them keep at it to watch Cornell's mum take Peter out the room... So no idea if they finished with Cornell creampieing her... Its the path I'm fining the most funny and fun to play and really interested how the Dev will play out the paths and explain thing between Peter, Julia and Cornell from now on that Julia and Cornell don't bother using protection any more...

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I think the next update we're going to find that Julia & Cornell's late night escapades there gets interrupted either by MC or by Cornell's mother waking up. So they'll have gotten to the unprotected sex that night but that they didn't get to finish, so no creampie.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THe other thing about the unprotected sex is that .... MC know in the path where he stopped them . We see Cornell dick uncovered. The path where he said she could continue ... he does not ! THey are under the covers all the time. Even when Cornells mother comes in .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
THe other thing about the unprotected sex is that .... MC know in the path where he stopped them . We see Cornell dick uncovered. The path where he said she could continue ... he does not ! THey are under the covers all the time. Even when Cornells mother comes in .
In theory he should know it also when Peter let´s them continue and is hitting it off with Jasmine. She mentions that the condom they use is the last one in Julia´s bag. So the MC must know that Cornell and Julia are doing it bare that night.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In theory he should know it also when Peter let´s them continue and is hitting it off with Jasmine. She mentions that the condom they use is the last one in Julia´s bag. So the MC must know that Cornell and Julia are doing it bare that night.
depends on the path..... On the high corruption no cheat..... that is not the case. He dosn't fuck jasmine and we do not see... the bag ???

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
depends on the path..... On the high corruption no cheat..... that is not the case. He dosn't fuck jasmine and we do not see... the bag ???
If I'm not mistaken, on the sharing path, the one condom gets used earlier when they have sex. Either way though, I'd imagine Julia would tell MC about it later on in the next update. The sharing path seems to follow that trend of stuff happens and either the MC can see it or gets a recap from Julia later.

I'm really hoping we get a scene later where Jasmine arranges for Julia & Cornell to openly have sex in front of the MC.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
IMO there are several distinct paths the game can end on after playing 0.9. We have the "vanilla" path with low/no corruption (maybe fantasies shared, nothing more) and no Jasmine flirt. It will end with our pair helps Cornell and then go back to their lifes.
The cheating path is way different, esp. if you flirt/fall for Jasmine. Here I think our couple breaks up, with the pairs Ju-C and Ja-MC forming, with optional pregnancies.

The sharing path is a bit of a mystery again after 0.9. If you shared fantasies and the MC encouraged Julia along the way (no matter if you flirt with Jasmine or not) we get the night scene in the hospital, which is on the way to a threesome (remember Julia had the green light from the MC and beckons him over) until Cornell´s mom throws in a wrench. While the development of this route seems rather clear at the moment in game, we then get the Jasmine password stuff, which does not make too much sense on any version of the sharing path so far, unless there is another agenda behind it.

e.g. if the MC and Jasmine really hit it off (being with Jasmine as often as the game allowed) and we know that Julia, Jasmine and Cornell talked, it might be a play for a foursome or full partner switch with Julia and Jasmine getting pregnant in the end. We need to remember that (depending on our choices) Julia states that she´s gotten used to play the role of Cornell´s girlfriend, it is implied that both MC and Julia know that she is taking Cornell bare now and Julia talked with Jasmine both before and after Jasmine learned of "the game".
The password and wishes stuff could be the non-subtle hint to come with Jasmine and maybe the others waiting in her room and seeing what might come out of the partner swap (foursome fun until the mother goes home or maybe more, up to a complete partner switch) instead of Peter just watching on camera.
Ii figured out you can also mix all paths at different decissions and get mixed scenes/situations even you think you just follow one path...
..of course u can follow each path pureley also. This dev is really genious and really a master in writing and approaching kinky situations. Ii really hope he extends this game and doesnt finish it too soon. This story is so capable for further ideas..

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I personally missing here something on one path:

1-MC let Jasmine kiss him and start cheating route
2-MC stop all further actions with Jasmine (stupidly in game this leads to Jamine BJ during dream, and then sex with her)
3-here should be option to at least refuse to have sex with Jasmine at hospital + option to steal that one condom from Julia's bag, to stop them from having any sex + night raw sex surprise from Ju+Co

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, on the sharing path, the one condom gets used earlier when they have sex. Either way though, I'd imagine Julia would tell MC about it later on in the next update. The sharing path seems to follow that trend of stuff happens and either the MC can see it or gets a recap from Julia later.

I'm really hoping we get a scene later where Jasmine arranges for Julia & Cornell to openly have sex in front of the MC.
Dont disagree with the outcome like I'd mentioned prior, but why wait for Jasmine to arrange it?

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I remembered the time when I was still smoking, if someone asked me for a cigarette when I didn’t have enough of them, and I clearly understood that if I gave it away, I wouldn’t have enough, I would never give anything to anyone. I’m sure drink and drug lovers feel the same way. If I have a lot of them, then I might as well share them. Because cigarettes had value for me at that time. I absolutely do not believe that someone will just give away something that is valuable to them. Will a man give his girlfriend to someone? Only if he needs it like a cigarette pack for a smoker. Will the woman herself appreciate such a man? Of course...no doubt...and that's exactly how they talk and think about it!...ha ha ha!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes