4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I don't care if they did it raw or not, what i care is that player is forced to do something he don't want!
I take it you mean the MC Peter and what do you mean by "player is forced"? If you mean right from the beginning with Cornell asking Peter if his girlfriend could pretend to be his girlfriend while his mother was visiting.... I would do the following if I was Peter in RL:
Kick him hard as I could in the nuts so they could come out his mouth, then keep kicking him and smash his ribs, then punch him in the face, messing his face up and put the mother fuck in hospital there and then, warning him if he goes near my girl I'll kill him next time, but hey that's just me.... Also if my girl said she would do it I'd say there is the door don't let it hit you on the way out bitch and delete her out my life, and again that's just me... Why I keep saying this game needs a humor tag as the main reason Peter is in this situation is just one big joke and I think to many people forget why it started in the first place....

By the way if I had a gun or knife when Cornell ask me I'd just kill him there and then from how pissed off I'd be... Any fool would know the guy is after your girl with a question like that regardless the reason behind it... Makes me wonder how long Cornell has really wanted Julia really, but that's a different topic...

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I have a thing I'd like for all you to consider that play this VN... Don't you feel that Jasmine and Cornell are a little close... Like she isn't bothered at all seeing him naked at all. It feel like they had sex or may end up having sex, especially at the end of v0.9 with Jasmine seeing Cornell and Julia together as she helps helping Peter get back to his bed... It's like Jasmine wants Cornell but is using Julia to get to him in a very round about way.... Just my crazy thoughts about this VN and where it could go if the Dev ever wanted it too... But as you see there is no incest tag to the game so that idea will never happen or the possibilities of things between Jasmine and Cornell ever have had happen or could happen... which is a big waste to me....
screenshot0022.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a thing I'd like for all you to consider that play this VN... Don't you feel that Jasmine and Cornell are a little close... Like she isn't bothered at all seeing him naked at all. It feel like they had sex or may end up having sex, especially at the end of v0.9 with Jasmine seeing Cornell and Julia together as she helps helping Peter get back to his bed... It's like Jasmine wants Cornell but is using Julia to get to him in a very round about way.... Just my crazy thoughts about this VN and where it could go if the Dev ever wanted it too... But as you see there is no incest tag to the game so that idea will never happen or the possibilities of things between Jasmine and Cornell ever have had happen or could happen... which is a big waste to me....
View attachment 3384714
Well Jasmine could redeem herself for me if she let me watch her get railed by some other dude.
If this game had incest Cornel could bang both her & Julia while I watch.
That would be hot.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

I take it you mean the MC Peter and what do you mean by "player is forced"? If you mean right from the beginning with Cornell asking Peter if his girlfriend could pretend to be his girlfriend while his mother was visiting.... I would do the following if I was Peter in RL:
Kick him hard as I could in the nuts so they could come out his mouth, then keep kicking him and smash his ribs, then punch him in the face, messing his face up and put the mother fuck in hospital there and then, warning him if he goes near my girl I'll kill him next time, but hey that's just me.... Also if my girl said she would do it I'd say there is the door don't let it hit you on the way out bitch and delete her out my life, and again that's just me... Why I keep saying this game needs a humor tag as the main reason Peter is in this situation is just one big joke and I think to many people forget why it started in the first place....

By the way if I had a gun or knife when Cornell ask me I'd just kill him there and then from how pissed off I'd be... Any fool would know the guy is after your girl with a question like that regardless the reason behind it... Makes me wonder how long Cornell has really wanted Julia really, but that's a different topic...
Hey Serenity@Blended Imagery, your GF called me!
...again :KEK: JK!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Well Jasmine could redeem herself for me if she let me watch her get railed by some other dude.
If this game had incest Cornel could bang both her & Julia while I watch.
That would be hot.
IMO thinking that "sis & mom" are in on it, and they're a bunch of grifters.

Reactions: Joshy92

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so you think its a set up and they are not actually sis and mom???:unsure::unsure:

but why??? does cornell sell this videos on some fetish site or what :eek:

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Ms. Johnson mentions hooking MC up with her friends daughter...
I hope she's not talking about Jasmine.... But if it is some other bitch, I hope she's hot as fuck! That way Julia can get a taste of what it feels like to have the shoe on the other foot. I wouldn't mind it being the sexy lil nurse in the hospital. Give dude a chance to make Julia a cuckqueen and see how much she like that. Let him be a man with some balls for once instead of a pussy ass mfr that got tricked into letting his "podna" fuck his ole lady

Reactions: Big Rooster

french33

Dec 2, 2020
If you pick the top option in the following spoiler you will get to see what I mean....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you did pick the top option you will get to see that Cornell was NOT wearing a condom as they were fucking! Look at next spoiler to see for yourself and what Peter also realizes..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO CONDOM in this case :)
BUT Connel was too full... with FOUR (4) BALLS :):)

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
If we take stock, between Jasmine and her friend's daughter, it seems that MC is ahead of Connel, he gets Julia, but Mc has two pussies, hahahhah

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes