4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
she will probably bait us hard

if its a set up than its even worse I dont trust her

jasmine is trouble :devilish: :devilish:
she's a snake, if he knew he was dealing with a snake and treated her that way, he could have fun playing with her. But he is oblivious.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Jasmine has inherently no leverage on the paths where MC is open and has a good relationship with Julia. He can simply do what he wants without consequence. However, ntr plotlines require artificial contention to get cooked up - so have at it :whistle:
On the cuck/sharing path, her leverage is knowing the MC likes seeing Julia & Cornell getting intimate. So when she pushes for stuff to happen, it's more of a "you know you like it so just sit back and enjoy" leverage rather than the "say something and I'll spill the beans and ruin everything" leverage in the cheat/share path.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On the cuck/sharing path, her leverage is knowing the MC likes seeing Julia & Cornell getting intimate. So when she pushes for stuff to happen, it's more of a "you know you like it so just sit back and enjoy" leverage rather than the "say something and I'll spill the beans and ruin everything" leverage in the cheat/share path.
Wait but that's not leverage. What do you mean leverage? Leverage means she has something she could use against him, like blackmail him, or get him to do something for her. I'm not trying to argue, I genuinely dont understand what you're saying.

On cuck/share path MC likes watching Julia and Cornell, Kay. Jasmine knows this, kay. So where does that leave her in a position of power over mc-particularly since Julia & Cornell both know this too?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Wait but that's not leverage. What do you mean leverage? Leverage means she has something she could use against him, like blackmail him, or get him to do something for her. I'm not trying to argue, I genuinely dont understand what you're saying.

On cuck/share path MC likes watching Julia and Cornell, Kay. Jasmine knows this, kay. So where does that leave her in a position of power over mc-particularly since Julia & Cornell both know this too?
Pardon, but there’s a path NOT cuck/share ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Actually the MC has the power.... He can pull the plug on this at any time. Yes he is beginning to like watching or perhaps sharing.... But All he has to do is tell her to take a leap.... But... then we would not have a story ... And, we all love a mystery. What is she up to. I OK as long as it does not hurt the MC / Julia relationship. By the way... dude still has a stay power problem to fix.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Pardon, but there’s a path NOT cuck/share ?
Did you read the post I was replying to? What is its first sentence?
Actually the MC has the power.... He can pull the plug on this at any time. Yes he is beginning to like watching or perhaps sharing.... But All he has to do is tell her to take a leap.... But... then we would not have a story ... And, we all love a mystery. What is she up to. I OK as long as it does not hurt the MC / Julia relationship. By the way... dude still has a stay power problem to fix.
That's why I'm so confused at people talking like he's along for some ride.....he could bring the entire house crashing down by telling Cornell's mom about the farce.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Turret

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

the power you mention unfortunately leads to immediate game over, therefore, it is an option that was unnecessary to insert if it then ends the game, this is already it, it's hilarious, the choice options for a fight were perhaps more suitable in the latest updates , I continue to maintain that the game was born for 80% NTR, the rest remains to be seen, but if you present a game, where you already notice clear behaviors in Julia and Connel, then you understand that the path of the main game is one, the rest is just content for a smaller number of non-NTR players, and we can all identify the behavioral signs of the two traitors, right from the start. I'm ready to make you the list, even before choosing which path to take.

Reactions: Unclepop

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

I'm not defining having leverage in a situation as specifically about blackmailing someone into doing something they don't want to do, but rather more of a applying an advantage in a situation sense. It can be done from either a position of strength or weakness.

Jasmine can leverage the MC's cuckold fetish into making him submit to the situation she creates. So take the game they played at the table for example. On the cuck/sharing path, rather than playing the "shut up or else" card, she plays the "this is what you wanted to happen, so be quiet and enjoy it" card. It's the same sort of thing when Jasmine spends the night at the hospital. She basically is playing her card of "you're a cuck, you wanted this to happen, so be quiet and enjoy the show or else I'll tell all and ruin things for everyone." Whether you're on the cuck or the cheat path, Jasmine actually has the same leverage.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not defining having leverage in a situation as specifically about blackmailing someone into doing something they don't want to do, but rather more of a applying an advantage in a situation sense. It can be done from either a position of strength or weakness.

Jasmine can leverage the MC's cuckold fetish into making him submit to the situation she creates.
But this doesn't make sense, if he enjoys watching, she's not doing anything by "making him submit to the situation", because he already wants to do it anyway. A version of this which WOULD involve leverage would be for Jasmine to be like "now, if you do this favor for me, I'll invite you along on a double date tonight where you can watch the two of them. But if you don't, I'll tell my mom you planned to take me out alone separate from the two of them". <--- but even then that's a gamble for Jasmine, because MC can blow the top off at any point.
She basically is playing her card of "you're a cuck, you wanted this to happen, so be quiet and enjoy the show or else I'll tell all and ruin things for everyone."
Again, I don't understand. How can she ruin anything? The only possible thing she could do is tell their mom, but that would be to Cornell, Julia, and her own detriment as well. When you say it in that way "you're a cuck, you wanted this to happen", there's a tonality like mc is apprehensive, but that doesn't match his dialogue on the max corruption path.

I feel like you and others are trying to write this submissive narrative that simply isn't there in the actual game (or at least not present on the share paths I'm familliar with). I can't speak for the other paths, but consider you're perhaps applying ntr-path logic to a non-ntr path?

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Again, I don't understand. How can she ruin anything? The only possible thing she could do is tell their mom, but that would be to Cornell, Julia, and her own detriment as well. When you say it in that way "you're a cuck, you wanted this to happen", there's a tonality like mc is apprehensive, but that doesn't match his dialogue on the max corruption path.

I feel like you and others are trying to write this submissive narrative that simply isn't there in the actual game (or at least not present on the share paths I'm familliar with). I can't speak for the other paths, but consider you're perhaps applying ntr-path logic to a non-ntr path?
That is exactly what some members in this dicussion do, applying NTR stuff on a non-NTR path! We two already saw similar in the LTNI thread with the exception that the dev himself FUBARed the non-NTR path as well.

Here in PE it is clear on both the high CP sharing/likes Jasmine and sharing/no Jasmine the MC likes Julia doing things with Cornell and even gives her the green light nearly all the time. And even on the "night romp" it is clear to all involved that the MC is ok with Julia doing Cornell.
Jasmine has no real leaverage on the MC, esp. if she likes him. The submissiveness some members try to tag on him might be there on the cuck path, but it is not on the sharing and faithful paths.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So far the MC has approves sex with Cornell 3 times we know of. Twice with condoms . WE do not know if he ( Cornell got to creampie her yet due to interruption. MC said in the hospital that Julia is moving ahead without his approval. Now they have retired to the BR back at the house. I am sure it will be a bareback event even though there is packs of condoms in the drawer. Will MC get to see it ???

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes