4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This is where you and I will agree to disagree... I am not a fan of Pregnancy.
As someone who has spent more than half my life avoiding it irl, I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan of it. :ROFLMAO:

In games, I think of it more as a realistic consequence and in NTR games, it's that extra level of humiliation. I see it more as the end of the game, not really as something that happens in the middle.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
As someone who has spent more than half my life avoiding it irl, I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan of it. :ROFLMAO:

In games, I think of it more as a realistic consequence and in NTR games, it's that extra level of humiliation. I see it more as the end of the game, not really as something that happens in the middle.
Understand ... but I want a happy ending. I want them to enjoy being naughty .... but at the end they are together... no pregnancy but embrace a new found excitement in cuckold / sharing. I like to see sharing more.... but that is rare. Oh.... I forgot hotwife

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Understand ... but I want a happy ending. I want them to enjoy being naughty .... but at the end they are together... no pregnancy but embrace a new found excitement in cuckold / sharing. I like to see sharing more.... but that is rare. Oh.... I forgot hotwife
Yeah, I'm pretty much a fan of all of these related genres. I like sharing games, swinging games, and more traditional NTR games.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I see. So the cheating is not Julia cheating, but the MC cheating with Jasmine. Bummer.
I think on cheating path with Jasmine u ll end up with the final hospital scene where Julia and Cornell fuck under the blanket without condom...:)...and u will not get the option to stop them or interfer.e

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not totally. If you cheat with Jasmine.... but do not sleep with her. The hospital Cornell / Julia sex ( Either ) does not happen.... I don't know what that means down the road.....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Not totally. If you cheat with Jasmine.... but do not sleep with her. The hospital Cornell / Julia sex ( Either ) does not happen.... I don't know what that means down the road.....
Yes i know..i already tried hopefully all paths available...its really impressive how different meanings the scenes u get will have depending on the choices before..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
Progress on the next Update

Dear Friends,
Another day closer to spring, which means it's time to share with you the status of completed work and plans for March :)
I've been diligently working on the continuation of Pineapple Express, and the eighth part of this game will be released in March. At the moment, I'm finishing the most challenging part of the work - writing the script and all the dialogues. Simultaneously, I've started rendering images little by little. I don't specify the exact release date for the update for one simple reason - the speed of my work depends on the degree of inspiration and excitement. Sometimes, I can complete a third of the work in two to three days, and other times, this process stretches out for weeks. But in any case, the update will be ready in March.
Thank you for your support and belief in me! It's precisely your belief and interest that increase my level of inspiration!
Regards, SP

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Progress on the next Update

Dear Friends,
Another day closer to spring, which means it's time to share with you the status of completed work and plans for March :)
I've been diligently working on the continuation of Pineapple Express, and the eighth part of this game will be released in March. At the moment, I'm finishing the most challenging part of the work - writing the script and all the dialogues. Simultaneously, I've started rendering images little by little. I don't specify the exact release date for the update for one simple reason - the speed of my work depends on the degree of inspiration and excitement. Sometimes, I can complete a third of the work in two to three days, and other times, this process stretches out for weeks. But in any case, the update will be ready in March.
Thank you for your support and belief in me! It's precisely your belief and interest that increase my level of inspiration!
Regards, SP
Could you share the image also please

Reactions: Jude6

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This is where you and I will agree to disagree... I am not a fan of Pregnancy.
IMO, It's just another optional route goal. Let's think that Cornell's ultimate goal is to steal Julia away, and what better outcome (biologically speaking) is to impregnate her with his child? It is the most humiliating thing for a man to live with.
Conversely, Cornell would continue to use protection, because his goal is not to steal Julia for himself but rather add her to his harem of willing playthings, and getting her pregnant would carry some unwanted responsibilities for him.
OR the MC will raise Cornell's child along with Julia, reminding him every day of what a beta-cuck he is.
Or they will avoid pregnancy, and carry on with sharing Julia.

Reactions: VaeVictes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
IMO, It's just another optional route goal. Let's think that Cornell's ultimate goal is to steal Julia away, and what better outcome (biologically speaking) is to impregnate her with his child? It is the most humiliating thing for a man to live with.
Conversely, Cornell would continue to use protection, because his goal is not to steal Julia for himself but rather add her to his harem of willing playthings, and getting her pregnant would carry some unwanted responsibilities for him.
OR the MC will raise Cornell's child along with Julia, reminding him every day of what a beta-cuck he is.
I'll be honest bro I don't think I would find that humiliating.
If Julia still loves me That's what matters.

Besides I would be the dad not Cornell.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

VaeVictes

May 18, 2022

Next update probably will be a creampie, and Make Me Happy already had pregnancy, it's not impossible to have a pregnant julia

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'll be honest bro I don't think I would find that humiliating.
If Julia still loves me That's what matters.

Besides I would be the dad not Cornell.
You are a rare breed Joshy92, and I'm not ever going to judge you for it.
But, as for the majority of men, they would be outraged and would never accept that level of betrayal from his woman or a supposed friend.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You are a rare breed Joshy92, and I'm not ever going to judge you for it.
But, as for the majority of men, they would be outraged and would never accept that level of betrayal from his woman or a supposed friend.
It depends on the context for me.

If Julia accidentally got pregnant during our cuck play sessions.
Or if we agreed before hand to let some guy impregnate her I would be fine.

I don't know how I would feel if she cheated and got pregnant though.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes