4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That would be fukn hilarious.....

"Hey just so you know, uh I put one in your wife...."

"Hey just so you know, lil sis is gonna have her hands full in 9 months too." :LOL:
well, just extrapolating on the fact you can already make Jasmine pregnant on the cheating route and that the cuckold route seems to go towards Julia getting pregnant currently. On sharing I estimate it to be a choices thing, depending on how we played the game. So a double prengancy should be not too far out.:)

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I theorise that in the cuckold route this is a likely scenario, but also one for the sharing route, albeit it would be a choice made by the MC there. On the sharing route, esp. if MC and Julia shared their fantasies and have high CP, it is very clear that both are on the same page what this sharing/swinging (with Jasmine in the mix) is about. It might get to the point that Julia becomes pregnant and Jasmine too, but only by the choices done by the MC.
It might "simply" become a temporary threesome/foursome, maybe more. As said, depending on choices. Whereas the cuckold route seems to develop into the direction you mentioned going by the last update.

As for the promo pic: It looks very much like the sun/pool deck of Cornell´s house. I doubt this pic is from a holiday trip.
Yes, that would be a possible scenario. Although I see Jasmine a little differently. She let MC fuck her unprotected twice, I think she wants to break up Julia and MC and pass on her brother to Julia. That's why she does things with MC in a way that Julia can see too. Let's see what Dijamilio has come up with.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I only hear here how Cornell is going to get Julia pregnant!!!! Cornell is a bull, a lady's man!!! he is not interested in having a relationship with Julia or having a child with her!! He want to fuck how many womans he can, especial married or womans with life partener !!!

However, there is also the hypothesis that Cornell and Julia had a relationship, or wanted a relationship before the proposal, and they came up with this plan with the help of Cornell's mother (every time Julia wants to have an intimate moment with MC, she also appears!!) but I don't know how viable this hypothesis is!!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: King22422

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
If the game also involves getting Julia pregnant, well it becomes ridiculous, no man would accept an outrageous betrayal like this. We are making MC a useless child, the most suitable ending for the cuckold is that MC is left or leaves her, an ending and they all lived happily and cuckolded, it's too vanilla

Reactions: Sirren

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, that would be a possible scenario. Although I see Jasmine a little differently. She let MC fuck her unprotected twice, I think she wants to break up Julia and MC and pass on her brother to Julia. That's why she does things with MC in a way that Julia can see too. Let's see what Dijamilio has come up with.
Yes she fucked the MC twice but could also have done it with a condom...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Possible, but I doubt that. Jasmine, at least in my playthroughs, is a really playful person and in the beginning does not even know the MC is in a relationship. We also got info from Cornell early on how she ticks (among other things mischievious) and that she is single.
I theorise it to be more likely, in the case that Cornell is making a play to gain Julia (which is not clear if he really does), he made sure to invite Jasmine because he knows both her and our couple and was rather sure Jasmine and the MC can click together. Cornell might be a player and douche, but it was mentioned several times during the game how close friends they are. I could see a scenario where he wants Julia, but tries in his mind to soften the blow by introducing Jasmine to the MC knowing they might become a fitting couple.

Reactions: King22422

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
no man would accept an outrageous betrayal like this.
More like no cuckold game fan would accept an outageous betrayal like that. ;)

Not mocking you - indeed that would be a 'betrayal' of what the average player is expecting in a game like this. Though dimaggio has been known to upend conventions in his games. I think as long as there remains a variety of paths everyone will be mostly happy.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I still am trying to figure out what the Video on the laptop means ? Cornell left it there for MC to see.

As for Cornell trying to steal Julia ? I don't think so. In all the paths she is giving the MC the benefit of a doubt. Even on some of the cheat paths she still has not slept with Cornell. Now as for Cornell trying to get in Julia snatch. Hell yes.... I think he knew that MC and Julia had some doubts in the sex department.... so he took advantage of that and used MC lust against him.... for his own gain. That said, They still love each other.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I still am trying to figure out what the Video on the laptop means ? Cornell left it there for MC to see.

As for Cornell trying to steal Julia ? I don't think so. In all the paths she is giving the MC the benefit of a doubt. Even on some of the cheat paths she still has not slept with Cornell. Now as for Cornell trying to get in Julia snatch. Hell yes.... I think he knew that MC and Julia had some doubts in the sex department.... so he took advantage of that and used MC lust against him.... for his own gain. That said, They still love each other.
Honestly, I think the video on the laptop is really the key to the whole thing. That woman was one of the wives from their friend group. The woman at Julia's birthday party is another of Cornell's friends' wives.

Julia seems to be the last one, the "crown jewel" so to speak. I don't think he wants to steal her from the MC. He definitely wants to sleep with her. But I don't think his plans go any further than to plant the idea into their heads and see if they will go for it. I think he has a collection of married women friends with benefits that call him up every so often to get a break from their otherwise happy married lives, and he wants the beautiful Julia to join his collection.

I definitely don't think that the Mom & Jasmine were "in on it." I think Mom has no idea that Julia & Cornell aren't actually together. I think Jasmine got suspicious due to walking in on "private" conversations w/ Peter & Julia several times a day, started pushing the boundaries, finally figured out what was going on, and then just started playing with everybody because she's a mischievous little minx that wants to see just how far they'll let everything go before they 'fess up.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You could be on to somthing. THe wife in the video talke to the husband about letting her do this. That means that the husband has a cuckold fetish and the wife has a desire for Cornell. This is starting to happen to our two MC's Cornell may be training them both up for his own pleasure.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
You could be on to somthing. THe wife in the video talke to the husband about letting her do this. That means that the husband has a cuckold fetish and the wife has a desire for Cornell. This is starting to happen to our two MC's Cornell may be training them both up for his own pleasure.

I would just like to correct, they are engaged, not married, that's why many of us expect the couple to split.

Reactions: Puma1978

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a thought. Julia and Cornell on the pool deck inter the pool and he takes her from behind ( in the pool) where the other can not see what is happening ...except small movement... Cheat route.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes