4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I would assume we're seeing from his perspective?
Definitely! As for the path this pic might be from I estimate it could be a) sharing with Jasmine (she is directly beside the MC) or b) cuckold both with and without Jasmine. Cheating is rather unlikely considering Cornell is giving Julia a massage right there in the open.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The cheating scenes have actually been very similar to the sharing ones so far, so it could be from either or even both. Really it comes down to the context of the situation in the end, so there's no way to tell what path it might be from. I'm really looking forward to find out what happens with both paths actually, but mostly the cheating one as it has the more serious ramifications IMO. Will he actually say something or is he going to shy away from confronting Julia like a coward? Oh the anticipation!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Basically the only loser and MC, Connell wins for good, Julia wins, Jasmine wins, only loser, for a change, Mc, everyone lived happily ever after except MC, hahaahha

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Definitely! As for the path this pic might be from I estimate it could be a) sharing with Jasmine (she is directly beside the MC) or b) cuckold both with and without Jasmine. Cheating is rather unlikely considering Cornell is giving Julia a massage right there in the open.
Maybe is not Cornell !!!! Maybe..... we willl see !!!

Reactions: packard1928

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
That's Connell, it's certain that in the final cheat he will be the main reason, the one with whom Julia will have a relationship.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The cheating scenes have actually been very similar to the sharing ones so far, so it could be from either or even both.
Correct, but up to now the cheating path was largely about (semi)hidden "stuff". That massage is out in the open.

Maybe is not Cornell !!!! Maybe..... we willl see !!!
Maybe, but unlikely. A random guy this late in the game would be unusual. It should be Cornell.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
thinking that this dev. has a thing about cruises ... as I recall 3 of his games revolve around taking a ocean cruise
I used to work on cruise ships as a bartender. It is a concentration of hotwives and swingers and other loose women out to party. I had my fair share of married women. The funny moment was when they introduced me to their husbands. I never went for 3somes tho, rumor was that the husband would try to suck cock so that was a pass for me.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I used to work on cruise ships as a bartender. It is a concentration of hotwives and swingers and other loose women out to party. I had my fair share of married women. The funny moment was when they introduced me to their husbands. I never went for 3somes tho, rumor was that the husband would try to suck cock so that was a pass for me.
I met a western guy who worked as Giggolo in Japan who told me the same ..thats why he quit ...:)...but he earned good money.

• Haha
Reactions: King Wan

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ii am happy because according preview pics i saw it has high potential that next update contains partially one of my suggestions i gave the dev for scenarios...just nice!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes