4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope eventually everything is out in the open.
And I can watch Cornell make love to my beautiful Julia in plain sight.

Oh, and I want to hold her hand of course.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think julia is behind it.... there is a path where she is getting him involved. I don't think he is all that trusting of Cornell right now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
He stole my response :) Yep, the bed is same and cabinets, but different picture. Definitely a scene from Jasmin's bedroom.

Poundtown express!

View attachment 3425088
HI! While I think the previewed events are similar for most paths as usual, they still show some differences. For example, the last two are clearly from the Jasmine path, no matter if the main one is sharing, cuck or cheat. The way these two have fun and the expressions make this obvious.
The pics with Cornell and Julia in the car, he fingering her, could be from any main path with high CP. The two with Julia wearing red underwear are more difficult to predict. But the one with Julia in the living room should be from sharing or cucking or faithful. Even if the last is less probable due to the way Julia is depicted. We had similar renders when the MC and Julia discussed what will happen later on.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
HI! While I think the previewed events are similar for most paths as usual, they still show some differences. For example, the last two are clearly from the Jasmine path, no matter if the main one is sharing, cuck or cheat. The way these two have fun and the expressions make this obvious.
The pics with Cornell and Julia in the car, he fingering her, could be from any main path with high CP. The two with Julia wearing red underwear are more difficult to predict. But the one with Julia in the living room should be from sharing or cucking or faithful. Even if the last is less probable due to the way Julia is depicted. We had similar renders when the MC and Julia discussed what will happen later on.
Given that she's wearing the same outfit between 8 and 9, and that she's on the phone in 8, PRESUMABLY texting mc - since its not like we see her talk to others or gfs via phone; it's reasonable to conclude that's another setup situation like mc sends her off to cornells room or they talk after or some variation. the (2) image I really hope is shot from MC's perspective, that'd be great to have her getting a rubdown while he watches next to jasmin.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Given that she's wearing the same outfit between 8 and 9, and that she's on the phone in 8, PRESUMABLY texting mc - since its not like we see her talk to others or gfs via phone; it's reasonable to conclude that's another setup situation like mc sends her off to cornells room or they talk after or some variation. the (2) image I really hope is shot from MC's perspective, that'd be great to have her getting a rubdown while he watches next to jasmin.
Agreed!
Going by the pic sequence, your estimation for pic 2 should be correct. In pic 1 we see the MC sitting next to Jasmine and it very much looks like these pics are from the same event. Maybe there is a difference if you are on the Jasmine path or not, but I think it would be a small one.
By the way, the pic 4, where Julia and cornell are lying naked on the bed, is also interesting, because it must be from the sharing or cuck paths with high CP. Julia´s bikini has landed on the lamp, so they were quite passionate. The condom is a bit of a mystery, since they already did it without a rubber in the hospital, so it is unlikely they go back to it. (Could be from a path without the MC-Jasmine pairing, because Jasmine was the one taking the last condom in the clinic)
While I was not convinced during earlier versions, now I estimate that we will have paths which will end with pregnancies (Julia and/or Jasmine) and where the pairings will stay so in the future, meaning Julia/Cornell and MC/Jasmine. Naturally not on all paths, but I think on several path variants this will happen.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes