4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Could easily end up both ways!
Definitely possible by how the story is going currently, if not on all paths. As I mentioned in earlier posts, there will most probably be paths where Julia/Jasmine or both get pregnant, depending on our choices and the path we are on.
For instance, I theorise that it becomes one option on the high CP, fantasies shared path with the MC hitting it off with Jasmine that we get the choice to impregnate (one or) both of the girls. There are hints into that direction along this path´s story.
Likewise on the cheating path, where it is already possible to impregnate one of the girls.
On the faithful path I think only Julia can get pregnant and with the MC.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm sure that an ending inevitably leads to the separation of the couple, I specify, that many make a mistake, MC and Julia are not married, but they are just a couple, therefore no legal ties. And Julia once she tries BBC cock, I think she no longer enjoys MC, Jasmine, maybe she is more suitable for MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
absolutely. jasmine cant be trusted. lol
You can trust Jasmine to be Jasmine. LOL
While Jasmine is something of a wildcard, in every sense of the word, we cannot forget some info which Dimajio strew in throughout the game. Cornell´s Mom is not only on his case to settle down, but also on Jasmine´s, if a bit less strong. And we also know that Cornell, MC and Julia are longtime, close friends, helping out each other quite often. Which is the main reason, beside our couple´s sex fantasies, to help Cornell with this "special" scheme.
Now if we for one second theorise that Cornell is after Julia from the beginning and made a plan, I think Jasmine is one unwitting (before her talk with the MC) lynchpin of it, more than his Mom, even if she is one as well.
Cornell knows both our couple and his family, it is quite probable, considering his scheme, that he could be sufficiently sure that the MC and Jasmine would fit well together and her playful personality also helping getting Julia into his arms. I think on one of the various paths, this was Cornell´s plan from the beginning. Gaining Julia for himself and being the good friend he is (at least in his mind) he made sure that the MC, his best friend, gains a fitting LI in exchange in form of Jasmine, who then is also finally coupled up.
What do you think about this theory?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
While Jasmine is something of a wildcard, in every sense of the word, we cannot forget some info which Dimajio strew in throughout the game. Cornell´s Mom is not only on his case to settle down, but also on Jasmine´s, if a bit less strong. And we also know that Cornell, MC and Julia are longtime, close friends, helping out each other quite often. Which is the main reason, beside our couple´s sex fantasies, to help Cornell with this "special" scheme.
Now if we for one second theorise that Cornell is after Julia from the beginning and made a plan, I think Jasmine is one unwitting (before her talk with the MC) lynchpin of it, more than his Mom, even if she is one as well.
Cornell knows both our couple and his family, it is quite probable, considering his scheme, that he could be sufficiently sure that the MC and Jasmine would fit well together and her playful personality also helping getting Julia into his arms. I think on one of the various paths, this was Cornell´s plan from the beginning. Gaining Julia for himself and being the good friend he is (at least in his mind) he made sure that the MC, his best friend, gains a fitting LI in exchange in form of Jasmine, who then is also finally coupled up.
I think that Jasmine will tire of the MC's stogy ways quickly, Cornell knows that, but he bets his sister has a weakness/attraction for seducing "nice" guys and won't stop until she gets what she wants. Or she has a sibling's uber-competitive streak!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think that Jasmine will tire of the MC's stogy ways quickly, Cornell knows that, but he bets his sister has a weakness/attraction for seducing "nice" guys and won't stop until she gets what she wants. Or she has a sibling's uber-competitive streak!
Not necessarily. A lot of the MC´s reluctance/stodginess is because of Julia and their relationship. We have several moments where Jasmine and the MC can click quite well. I think Cornell builds a lot on this, that Jasmine and the MC fit together and her playful personality helping things along.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Not necessarily. A lot of the MC´s reluctance/stodginess is because of Julia and their relationship. We have several moments where Jasmine and the MC can click quite well. I think Cornell builds a lot on this, that Jasmine and the MC fit together and her playful personality helping things along.
everything is possible, but my money is on Cornell is using everything at his disposal to steal Julia for himself. Why would he risk getting her prego when he uses protection with his regular hookups?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That is hilarious, esp. because the bed is too low to fit a grown person under it! But the pic could be from the cheating path, because in the case of the faithful, sharing and cuck paths this secrecy is not needed.
i think MC got surprised during the camera position adjustment...:)...but i agree the bed s too low...:)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He is under the bed I think has something to do with... does he have access to the PC or, it is part of a wish from the Jasmine Game. But that pick is not from Cornell's bedroom either..

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
everything is possible, but my money is on Cornell is using everything at his disposal to steal Julia for himself. Why would he risk getting her prego when he uses protection with his regular hookups?
Not sure about the steal. Remember in the Video ( Anna ) Gorgeous brunette. Anna is a Loving newlywed. And thru Cornell's games with them her husband has turned into a Cluck and she is a hot wife. She is thanking her husband for letting her do this.... While Cornell reaps the benefit. I think that is what he ( Cornell) is trying to do with our MC and Julia

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I still don't think Cornell is after Julia permanently. She's just another friend's wife to fuck (even though Peter and Julia aren't married yet, they are engaged). We've already met two other wives he was fucking.

Jasmine is a party girl spending a week with who she thinks is a single guy and she has no other options so she starts playing with him.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I still don't think Cornell is after Julia permanently. She's just another friend's wife to fuck (even though Peter and Julia aren't married yet, they are engaged). We've already met two other wives he was fucking.

Jasmine is a party girl spending a week with who she thinks is a single guy and she has no other options so she starts playing with him.
In several paths this will be correct, but on some I think Cornell has more plans with Julia than with other wifes of his fuck harem. He certainly could have asked somebody else than our couple, hell, Cornell has enough money to contract a girl to play his intended as long as his family is here.
and jasmine stands are even clearer. after she found out that cornell was playing with her and their mother, she made the decision to play with her brother, julia and MC to see how far she could push them three. she is a party girl and wants to have some fun.
I doubt that Jasmine is as clearcut as you theorise. Yes, she is a playful partygirl at her core and there will be paths where she is nothing else. But we also have story parts where she and the MC click rather well and that there is more to her than her normal sunny disposition. e.g. helping her friend who has serious problems.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The
He is under the bed I think has something to do with... does he have access to the PC or, it is part of a wish from the Jasmine Game. But that pick is not from Cornell's bedroom either..
I assume they are maybe on holiday and have sepwrate rooms in a hotel...may mc wanted to install the spy cam in cornell and julias room and get surprised or he is hiding because of lack of the webcam...:)

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The

I assume they are maybe on holiday and have sepwrate rooms in a hotel...may mc wanted to install the spy cam in cornell and julias room and get surprised or he is hiding because of lack of the webcam...:)
true... on holiday he may not been able to bring the bag of tricks. plus Jasmine may still have it locked up

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
but the question now is why did they go on holiday?
Because Dimajio, the Dev of PI, has an obvious faible for holiday voyages. In nearly all his works is some holiday trip included. So the reason for this trip might be storyrelated or simply handwavium because of personal preferences.:)

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes