4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
but the question now is why did they go on holiday? what storyline makes them go on a trip. my vote goes to the big instigator jasmine, who in my opinion wants to get her brother and julia some "Privacy" from daily life and their mother to get julia properly fucked, and comes up with the idea of a nice calm holiday for the couple what actually is a BBC vacation trip.
dont know about other BBC, i personally wouldnt do that, but who knows. but definitely a nice holiday to give cornell more time to really get julia addicted to that BBC and they would be able to fuck all day.

and julia already cant be without anymore like we saw in the hospital.
but who know swhat the dev came up with. but this is how i would write it.
I suggested the Dev to send them to holiday on a beach on patreon 3 weeks ago and let them do some massage, sauna and room sharing games.....:)...thats true but i dont know for real if Dev picked my idea or it was anyway his intention. I remember there is a scene at the beginning where mc or cornell lied to cornells mum about a plan that cornell and mc have planes to to to a beach but then mum and jasmine extended there stay to one week...so it can be that they all go now to beach together..

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
true true i noticed that too but wouldn't it be nice if he adds something a little different then his other work. i will be happy anyway but that would be cool imo. he cant keep repeating that for ever.
I know what you mean. I theorise the trip is made to get away from Cornell´s Mom, but it might backfire and she coming with them. Needing them to keep on the scharade and who knows Cornell´s mom might get 2 grandkids from this trip.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Because Dimajio, the Dev of PI, has an obvious faible for holiday voyages. In nearly all his works is some holiday trip included. So the reason for this trip might be storyrelated or simply handwavium because of personal preferences.:)
Thats true ..i just noticed...me i like the settimg outside on beach or nature because a lot of VN's are always placed in rooms or cities. Especially japanese Manga Style games use often the same backgrounds of offices or rooms..

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Not sure about the steal.
I still don't think Cornell is after Julia permanently. She's just another friend's wife to fuck
IDK but... thinking that the ruse to fool Cornell's mom isn't just another ploy to keep the money rolling in, but he truly wants to settle down and start a family of his own. Cornell decided that his perfect mate was Julia, because of all the women he's known only she had never shown interest in seducing him for his money and lifestyle and that fact piqued his interest, and made him desire her more realizing that she would be the perfect wife.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You are right.. I remember when he said that. However, I hope you are not right. He is a lazy bum living off a Trust fund. Not sure Julia will put up with that. She even turned down a hot job from the Mom. I hope she is just using him for the Sex.... but stays with our MC.
IMHO... MC (whom I named Cucky;)) will be moving into Julia's "friends zone" soon.
NTR'd by his friend!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You are right.. I remember when he said that. However, I hope you are not right. He is a lazy bum living off a Trust fund. Not sure Julia will put up with that. She even turned down a hot job from the Mom. I hope she is just using him for the Sex.... but stays with our MC.
I think you are right, there's just a strong urge around these parts to run with the whole 'bbc takes wife leaving him alone forever and ever' as a fanfic, and people start confusing that with what's actually in the story. That level of maliciousness simply isn't there unless one is trying to look for it.

Of course people can think what they want, and if in their playthroughs want to imagine that being the case, by all means! However 'The Tyrant' dimaggio is not.
IMHO... MC (whom I named Cucky;)) will be moving into Julia's "friends zone" soon.
NTR'd by his friend!
Heh I first misread your post saying 'Jasmine' not 'Julia', and I imagined as a pure fantasy where we'd get an additional male character to complete that arc.... ntred by 2 love interests not just 1! 3rd wheel? Why not 5th wheel!

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yeah, she turned down the job because she already has a job. She doesn't need anything from Cornell or his mom. #girlboss :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, the only way that she decides to go to Cornell for anything other than just sex is, imo, in the cheating route, where she caught MC fucking Jasmine and decides she's done with him.

Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Honestly I could see it happen that Cornell just wants Julia as his ideal women to settle down with, and mc gets left out alone, but I hope thats not happening because we already saw that in other VNs. And it's so played out in my opinion.

My preference would rather be MC keeps third wheeling and Julia just goes to Cornell for sex just like Cornells other hotwives and just go full on cucking the MC ,full NTR.

Or they do some kind of thouple thing, and mc gets to be the nanny of their kids. It's a ntr VN after all.

Or some kind of relationship with jasmine included because I think that pregnancy path in other paths could be real or coming to in cuck/sharing path. Mc needs to get that password somehow. LOL
Could Jasmine swing both ways? That could be that Cucky gets cucked by not just Cornell but Jasmine too!!!:unsure::giggle:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Could Jasmine swing both ways? That could be that Cucky gets cucked by not just Cornell but Jasmine too!!!:unsure::giggle:
OK, now I think we need to petition Dimajio for that outcome!
Dimaggio could add himself to the exclusive list of "ntr-harem" game makers, a rare genre.
I don't care who she fucks... I just want her to be with the MC in the end...
Agreed.

I'd rather see a happy end for all with a big ol foursome fuckfest.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
TBH I'm with that sentiment. But why limit a make-believe scenario?
For me, its not limiting, its because thats the outcome that produces maximum dick-hardness. Disregarding the emotions, sure, if one gets harder at the thought of her doing increasingly 'cheatier' things, then go with that. I'd rather see the four of them all getting nasty.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dimaggio could add himself to the exclusive list of "ntr-harem" game makers, a rare genre.

Agreed.

I'd rather see a happy end for all with a big ol foursome fuckfest.
I think there will be more endings which will satisfy all kinks. The only thing i misd is that some endi gs just give u a game over screen ..would be nice to see or read some aftermath. Like the first ending when Julia finds the spy cam is too abrupt...

sydrico2

Jun 25, 2021
it would be annoying if there is isnt a route where julia and cornelll didnt get together like being married. it just doesnt make sense for them to not end like that. oh well, hope dimaggio would create lot of route to satisfy everyone

Reactions: Morgoth666
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes