4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
We only know he did not use a condom for the one path. If we allowed Julia to continue.... we do not know because Cornell did not get out of bed. Julia is also on some protection... she goes bareback with the MC all the time. So no pregnancy there. Jasmine however.... we do not know. I hope we get to see the release this weekend.... just a wish !

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We only know he did not use a condom for the one path. If we allowed Julia to continue.... we do not know because Cornell did not get out of bed. Julia is also on some protection... she goes bareback with the MC all the time. So no pregnancy there. Jasmine however.... we do not know. I hope we get to see the release this weekend.... just a wish !
We know it was bare because the last condom was taken before Julia and Cornell started on that path. It is not clear if Julia is on the pill. As for Jasmine, she is fertile since on one path she could already become impregnated.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Given that she's wearing the same outfit between 8 and 9, and that she's on the phone in 8, PRESUMABLY texting mc - since its not like we see her talk to others or gfs via phone; it's reasonable to conclude that's another setup situation like mc sends her off to cornells room or they talk after or some variation. the (2) image I really hope is shot from MC's perspective, that'd be great to have her getting a rubdown while he watches next to jasmin.
And that is definitely Cornell's room! I think this is the cheating route though, because that angle is the one where the camera goes black earlier and Peter installs his camera behind the bed.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
We know it was bare because the last condom was taken before Julia and Cornell started on that path. It is not clear if Julia is on the pill. As for Jasmine, she is fertile since on one path she could already become impregnated.
I mean, that wasn't the last condom on earth, it was just the last condom in Julia's purse. Not only can Cornell buy more at any time, he had an entire drawer full of them at the house.

When does Jasmine get impregnated?

Personally, it's not really my thing, other than as the ultimate/worst possible conclusion to all of these games, from the MC's pov. It's the "find out" to all their fucking around. Beyond that, not a big fan of pregnancy.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
But .. not sure of the path... we do not see the condom box... We only see it if MC has sex with Jasmine. If not... I think what I said is true.... we do not know if Cornell rode her bare. ( I Think )

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I mean, that wasn't the last condom on earth, it was just the last condom in Julia's purse. Not only can Cornell buy more at any time, he had an entire drawer full of them at the house.

Personally, it's not really my thing, other than as the ultimate/worst possible conclusion to all of these games, from the MC's pov. It's the "find out" to all their fucking around. Beyond that, not a big fan of pregnancy.
Agreed... Not mine as well... don't see the fascination but to each is own. ( Just a thought )

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The thought just occurred to me that the MC hiding under the bed may because he does not have the PC password... or ... that is one of Jasmins game wishes.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Oh i thought it bcz some image of next update . Its angle is simmiler to the previous hidden cam angle. Look.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's definitely the camera angle from the cheating path. Pretty reasonable to assume she's texting the Mc too. I mean who else is she going to be texting?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There was a pic where She was just out with him... possible MC gave her the green light again. Maybe,,, she is texting him to come in. I see Cornell is naked already !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i think it makes more sense that he doesnt have to password yet, and he himself come up with the plan because he cant handle not knowing whats happening in the room.

or that cornell knows about it but julia doesn't. right now julia doesn't know that the MC has seen everything that happened between her and cornell in that room via the cam, only what's she told the MC herself.
so if he wants to keep seeing julias real honest reactions and actions with Cornell she should not know imo.
otherwise it wouldn't be authentic and she would or could be able to start acting while having sex, for her husband and his feelings.

but thats just my opinion
Correct... but in Julia's mind MC MC doesn't know what sex they have had at the house..... Because of the accident she hasn't had a chance to tell him. In some paths she doesn't know he know they did at the hospital either.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i think that from the cheating path because of the angle like some people above were talking about. so what would be the reason for her to text her husband if thats the cheating path?
I here you... but I am not sure it is just not the right side selection we get to choose.... I'll have to go see.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And that is definitely Cornell's room! I think this is the cheating route though, because that angle is the one where the camera goes black earlier and Peter installs his camera behind the bed.
I concur on this. The camera angle seems the same as the hidden one the MC installed.
Well, the condom Jasmine took was the last one in Julia´s purse and they were in the hospital with Cornell only able to get up when truly needed. So he certainly could get neither condoms from home nor buying them in the supermarket.

If I remember correctly, on the cheating path with Jasmine it is possible to impregnate her. So if it possible for Jasmine to get pregnant, it follows that Julia too could become pregnant. Certainly not on all paths, but on several story forks.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I concur on this. The camera angle seems the same as the hidden one the MC installed.
Well, the condom Jasmine took was the last one in Julia´s purse and they were in the hospital with Cornell only able to get up when truly needed. So he certainly could get neither condoms from home nor buying them in the supermarket.

If I remember correctly, on the cheating path with Jasmine it is possible to impregnate her. So if it possible for Jasmine to get pregnant, it follows that Julia too could become pregnant. Certainly not on all paths, but on several story forks.
I think the Jasmine Pregnancy is Bold lettered in the Mod... but not from the Dev. ( Yes.. no.. )

Dec 26, 2018
I just hope that the creator of the game continues it because it is a good game more than anything because of the paths you can take within the game because it is not linear

Reactions: packard1928

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

On Jasmine path there is a point where you can have sex with Jasmine with or without going to grab a condom. And if the modder of the walkthrough mod is right there is a flag in Jasmine's code called "Jasmine pregnant" if you decide to have sex with her without condom. That event happens before the hospital. Also if you go and grab the condom you will get caught by Julia and she gets angry and will have aalso Sex with Cornell. The game is really tricky even its a short VN.
But its fair and you can really play it according your taste and kinks. That makes it special to try all paths.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Just thought of something. After the events of this last update, I could definitely see Cornell's mother pushing for a quick marriage or even babies. I can just picture birth control pills falling out of Julia's purse and her saying "Oh baby! After what happened to you I was reminded how short and fleeting life can be. You two love each other and make each other so happy, so you should make me a grandma!"

• Haha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just thought of something. After the events of this last update, I could definitely see Cornell's mother pushing for a quick marriage or even babies. I can just picture birth control pills falling out of Julia's purse and her saying "Oh baby! After what happened to you I was reminded how short and fleeting life can be. You two love each other and make each other so happy, so you should make me a grandma!"
Oh she'll become a grandma alright, just not in the way you're expecting :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes